Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2020, 04:17 PM   #1
Callmeprincess
Baby Member

Rainbow 19F needs dares to break in new toys

Hi! 19 F here, long time lurker first time poster.
Looking for some dares to break in my new toys! All of my toys, likes, dislikes, and limits are in my signature! I'm still learning what I like and dislike so if you want to help me explore that, then please do!
I'm also only doing dares in my room please keep that in mind.
Nipple torture, some Pet Play, body writing, ice,
😬 Dislikes 😬
Corner time/writing lines, age play, humiliation
🚫Limits🚫
Scat, Piss, Blood, Public, Cameras, Anything permanent, Family/Friends, Anal (for now, in the future maybe)
🧸Toys🧸
6" suction cup dildo • Nipple clamps with chain • Nipple pump set •Gspot/clit vibrator with remote •Clit vibrator

Last edited by Callmeprincess; 06-02-2020 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Clarification on where dares will be perform ed
Callmeprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:22 PM   #2
isitlogical

Default Edge for me

Lets see if we can get you to add "edging" to your list of likes. I hope you will.

First you must leave your room to get a bowl of Ice cubes. The first Ice Cube you get should be as large as is available and then be dropped down the front of your panties. Do this while standing in front of the freezer and before you get any additional ice cubes. Once it is in place leave it there and fill your bowl with approximately 10 additional ice cubes, and return to your room.

After you are back in your room remove all clothing above the waist. (Leave the rest, including the ice cube where they are for now.) Apply your nipple clamps to your nipples.
Kneel on the floor with your dildo. Clothes your eyes give your dildo an enthusiastic blow job while pulling on your nipple clamps. Do this until the ice cube has melted completely.

Then remove the remainder of your clothes. Lay on your bed with legs spread as wide as is comfortable. Keep them spread!

Step 1 Apply your remote clit vibrator to your clit and vibrate until you are close to orgasm. Shut it off,
Step 2 pull on your nipple chain and rub your pussy with an ice cube for 30 seconds.

repeat step 1 and 2 10 times. On the 10th time you can orgasm, but not before.

Report back
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk