Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2020, 07:00 AM   #1
OllyJenny

Default Sensory Deprivation/ Orgasm Torment/ Kidnap Fantasy/ No Escape

Imagine, total sensory deprivation. Left in a suit for like 48 hours only to realize that for the next several days the only thing I'll feel is a diaper change from time to time. Looking to be promised confinement for maybe a few days but have it multiplied by dice without ones knowledge ahead of time. Even better if Ithe slave is forced to watch a spinner, like one of those gambling machines, which determines their fate. Of course this takes place after they're mostly bound anyway, so they have to accept the outcome that their Master/Owner chooses. I'd also love the idea of constant teasing, edging, ruined orgasms, or even better ; forced orgasms for several days on end, no reprieve just constant stimulation. Imagine, being forced, over and over and over to endure orgasm after orgasm and orgasm for literally a week, at the least! Or to be placed in permanent chastity for all time and every so once and a while reminded of their heavy aching balls.

To accomplish this one would be willing to subject themself to "acquisition" via forced means or be given instructions and deliberately led into a trap. Either by paying their way and confiscating all their possessions, hijacking their online presence, or just abducting them after suggesting they go for a walk on a specific road in their neighborhood.

Btw, I have 100 bucks I wanna make this happen.

OllyJenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk