Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2019, 01:37 AM   #1
Sexislave

Default 19f punish me

So, I decided to go out with my fiends and get drunk even though it’s finals season. Punish me for not being on top of school and getting drunk during finals 😥
I still have very limited experience and I am open to trying anything that's not listed as a limit at least once! Just shoot me a pm if you want to have some fun! Please do not ask me for pictures, I will not send them and you’re just wasting both of our time.
Sexislave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:52 AM   #2
Honeybadger

Schoolgirl deserves punishment for schoolgirls.

Strip naked and kneel for 10 min on rice (you can use corn or any hard bean...). Hands on your back and no touching.
Spank your ass with hairbrush 25 times on each cheak.

After that you are allowed to edge once. No cumming!
Old 12-06-2019, 03:52 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexislave View Post
So, I decided to go out with my fiends and get drunk even though it’s finals season. Punish me for not being on top of school and getting drunk during finals 😥
Wow, you got drunk, hmm I wonder why, maybe because of stress. Ok, we will take care of that nasty stress monster, and have fun doing it too.

Ok before you can cum,,,,,yea that's right, you can't cum until you finish this task.
Get a pen and paper and write down this checklist.

1. Give me a edge in your room.
2. Give me a edge in your bathroom.
3. Give me a edge in a hallway bathroom in school.
4. Give me a edge in a gym bathroom
5. Give me a edge in a fast food place bathroom. McDonald or BK, something like that.
Now, let go backwards, and go back to the spots you were at.

4. Give me a edge in a gym bathroom, while using a finger to fuck your asshole
3. Give me a edge in a hallway bathroom in school, again, while using a finger to fuck your asshole.
2. Give me another edge in your bathroom, again while fucking your asshole with a finger.
1. Give me a edge in your room, while finger fucking your asshole, NOW you may cum (2) times.

Make sure you write a report and post it here.

Got it girl, now have fun.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:09 PM   #4
Sexislave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
Schoolgirl deserves punishment for schoolgirls.

Strip naked and kneel for 10 min on rice (you can use corn or any hard bean...). Hands on your back and no touching.
Spank your ass with hairbrush 25 times on each cheak.

After that you are allowed to edge once. No cumming!
I did this (minus the rice because I don’t have any, I just knelt on the floor) and it made me feel extremely horny. The spanking hurt some but it really turned me on and by the end of the edge, I was left so frustrated that I couldn’t cum!! Thank you for the task.
I still have very limited experience and I am open to trying anything that's not listed as a limit at least once! Just shoot me a pm if you want to have some fun! Please do not ask me for pictures, I will not send them and you’re just wasting both of our time.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:11 PM   #5
Sexislave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Wow, you got drunk, hmm I wonder why, maybe because of stress. Ok, we will take care of that nasty stress monster, and have fun doing it too.

Ok before you can cum,,,,,yea that's right, you can't cum until you finish this task.
Get a pen and paper and write down this checklist.

1. Give me a edge in your room.
2. Give me a edge in your bathroom.
3. Give me a edge in a hallway bathroom in school.
4. Give me a edge in a gym bathroom
5. Give me a edge in a fast food place bathroom. McDonald or BK, something like that.
Now, let go backwards, and go back to the spots you were at.

4. Give me a edge in a gym bathroom, while using a finger to fuck your asshole
3. Give me a edge in a hallway bathroom in school, again, while using a finger to fuck your asshole.
2. Give me another edge in your bathroom, again while fucking your asshole with a finger.
1. Give me a edge in your room, while finger fucking your asshole, NOW you may cum (2) times.

Make sure you write a report and post it here.

Got it girl, now have fun.
Sorry, I don’t do public of any kind. That includes edging in public bathrooms.
The following user says Thank You to Sexislave for this post:
Old 12-06-2019, 08:14 PM   #6
MasterO2
getDare Devil

I call this fire and ice. Stuff your pussy and ass with ice cubes and rub your nipples and clit with ice cubes until they are cold numb. Then smack them each with 5 sets of 5 smacks with the back side of a metal serving spoon. Then rub your entire ass crack, pussy and tits down with an Icy Hot type rub and repeat the 5 sets of 5 smacks. Then give each nipple and your clit a firm pinch, twist and quick sharp pull.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk