Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-13-2019, 10:56 PM   #1
thatguynoneknow

Default Clothing control suggestions

Not for myself but for one I'm currently controlling.
Trixie Megaslut needs some clothes to wear, so she'll be wearing anything that gets posted here. Give her some good slutty clothes, let her show off exactly what she needs to for different places: work (office), parties, shopping, everyday, etc.
this is her:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=293913
Her sizes: 34 26 36
She should be showing off everything she can.
thatguynoneknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:09 AM   #2
yorksdom

Default Suggestion 1

May I suggest the following

Rules (some of these may already be a rule)

1. S. Is never allowed to sit on fabric she is wearing. ( this is to include, dresses, underwear and trousers in any location)
2. S. Can never refuse the advance of a Master.
3. A Master is any Man
4. Has to post every 2 hours during the day to snapchat a hot pic of her. This maybe a pic of prove of attire, seated position or a request of a master of a specific pose, position or task.
5. S. Is no longer allowed underware unless it performs part of a task or is for hygene purposes.
6. A skirt can be a maximum of 3 fingers from the bottom of the arse cheek in length
7. Trousers must always be tight and figure defining (cameltoe and arse shape must be defined)
8. S. Is a 3 hole Submissive/slut/whore (hole 1, Mouth. Hole 2, Pussy. Hole 3, arse)
9. S. Must address all men as "Sir" or "Master"
10. S. Posture is everything. When sat, knees must be always apart 8". When stood, feet should always be shoulder width apart. Bending down, should be from the waist.
11. Tops, should be either tight and shape defining, shirts can only ever have 3 buttons fastened, be cleavage defining. Baggy tops must be 2 sizes to big as hang off the body.
12. If touched by a random Master, in a public place. S. should pause and allow the Master to complete. S. Should then thank the Master for the attention and ask if they would like anything more. (Within safety reasons)
13. S. Should keep a daily blog of all use, from attire selection, to detailed use of body and 3 holes. (Suggest in GD)

These are Suggestion 1 - Rules. Please comment.

Always have fun and play safe
Master Yorksdon
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:46 AM   #3
thatguynoneknow

Rather great suggestions there
thatguynoneknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk