Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2018, 03:48 AM   #1
AmyneedsDares

Female 21/F needs help to pay off gambling debts

Hallo getDare Members,

i am new and this is my first thread, so dont be shy to ask, if i missed something.

Back to the topic, i have made some poor decisions and lost some bets to a friend. We challenge us to different lewds things from time to time, usually i win some dares, sometimes i lose some dares. But this time i lost all dares and collected a hughe amount of debts.

As i am a fair sport, i like to pay my debts and therefore i am here. We agreed on a full week of (full-)servitude. She will be in charge of me, starting from monday midnight till sunday midnight, either next week or the week after.
As a sidenote we are both more attracted to women, sorry guys

The problem is, that this is a huge project and she didn't want to do all the tasks by herself, so she ordered me to register and post here to get some dares by other people and ideas to play around with.

We have setup a small schedule to help you: every day has a theme, expect sunday which will combine all the themes from Mo-Sa. Each Day will contain a prep stage for the day from midnight-1am, sleep till 8am. The rest of the time is free to use, to get enough space for dares and other stuff (eating, cleaning, etc)

there is one special time, its the last 1 or 2 hours before midnight, they will be reserved for a final big and extra hard/extreme dare to close the day

The themes are currently in a draft phase, but it seems like it will contain the following day-themes-setup

monday - transformation - everything that has to do with visual appearance, including hair style etc
tuesday - cleaning - enemas, watersports, maybe diapers and/or soft scat
wednesday - pet play - what kind of pet is not defined
thurday - pain - everything allowed if it will not violate my hard limits
friday - outdoor - going to get some fresh air
saturday - stretching - i think this is obvious
Sunday - big test - as it includes all 6 previous themes, we figured to make the dare like a 6hour show or more, if somebody has some good ideas.

During the week all my toys and gear can be used at all time and in every way.

A list of toys, likes and limit can be found on my blog here.

I hope you like this and get some kinky ideas, that i can present to my mistress

Edit1: Because i got some feedback, i just needed to add this information: My mistress will be not physically available as we live rather far apart

Last edited by AmyneedsDares; 12-01-2018 at 10:04 PM.
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AmyneedsDares for this post:
Old 12-01-2018, 04:23 AM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Has good potential..
How are we to post dares?
And how are you handling the proof?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:36 AM   #3
AmyneedsDares

You are free to post dares as you wish, it helps if you would write the day or the theme somewhere.

As soon as the weeks shedule is filled and approved by mistress i will post it and if i am allowed, i will post a report or summary of each day
Old 12-01-2018, 05:00 AM   #4
Everill
getDare Devil

As a dare for tuesday give yourself the biggest enema you can and then plug yourself with the inflatable plug. If you want it to be the extreme add a diaper and hold until it starts leaking out, if not then hold it for 10-15 minutes.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:31 AM   #5
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Well this probably fits best under Tuesday, but I feel like it could be used the whole week: Anytime you need to pee you must get her permission before going if the two of you are together.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:07 AM   #6
AmyneedsDares

thank you for the fast replys, i added both tasks to my list and will try to get it approved
Old 12-01-2018, 07:56 AM   #7
centurion01
getDare Addict

For pain Thursday.

Use a few crocodile clips holding the labia apart, a string tied clit with weights hanging/ a bucket, so more weight can be added. (The string secured with a few safety pins through the exposed clit/ or crocodile clips on your clit. -depending if you have the guts to try the safety pins)
Tits tightly bound.
The Slave given the task of being given a spanking of their own tits hard X times without making a noise, each noise you hear, the slave gets a weight added to the bucket.
And restarts the spanks adding 50 to the needed amount.
Followed by some forced orgasms from clit stimulation in silence and standing in a set pose.
Any moans or movement results in another orgasm, tits spanks and another weight.

For X use a random number between 500 and 1000.
Spanks should be with a wooden spoon.
-Mistress could watch over skype video call to ensure the spanks are sufficient and movement
is caught.

Pain day
So heres the challenge...

First start with edging twice by rubbing your clit to get it nice and engorged.

Next make 3 chopstick clamps.
Place 1 on each labia, so your full labia is clamped.
Next expose and clamp your clit horizontally.

Now tie your clit with one end of the length of string behind the clamp.
Next tie the water bottle to the other end of the string, so its dangling.

Now your setup for the task.

Place icyhot on the labia and clit. The fit 3 clothespins on each labia and 1 to the exposed tip on your clit.

Now spank each peg off with the wooden spoon while standing, and count how many spanks it took.

Now when all the clothespins have been spanked off, reapply icyhot and spank your clit 5 times the number you got. 1 second between spanks.

Now you will do jumping jacks until the bottle is yanked free off your clit.
Count how many jumps you did.

Pull off the labia clamps, and place a clothespin on your clit. Now using the number you got from the jumps, is how many times you'll twist the clothespin off your clit. Youll twist it off every 5seconds until you reach then number.

Now that last step, expose and wrap your clit with a rubber band, and then clamp it with the chopsticks, so its easily accessible, now get a hold of the wooden spoon, blindfold yourself, and then spank your clit hard as you can once a second for each number I asked you count.
Each spank that doesn't make you flinch or misses your clit adds 5 spanks.

If you make it to the end, you may scrub your clit to orgasm (once for each half hour the task took) with the dish scrubber, no breaks between orgasms.

You will take no breaks, you wont pee, you will remain standing throughout, and at each paragraph/stage youll rehydrate.

You will fail if you stop for what every reason.
again have your mistress on a video call to ensure you a performing adequately

Quote:
Pain day.
Time how long it takes to do both of these tasks in minutes.
Then endure that many cuntbusting kicks from your friend as she's wearing boots.
Have her gag you, blindfold you, and tie you spread eagled so you cant squirm away.
Every shot she misses your pussy/clit with can add 5 kicks. Have her place a coin on your forehead.
If that coin falls from your forehead with you thrashing about you earn another pain day.
[B] Time how long it takes to do both of these tasks in minutes.
Then endure that many cuntbusting hits from a hard heavy object ( like a full water bottle) have the item suspended above our pussy so it will swing into your crotch, Have yourself gagged, blindfolded, and tie your legs spread eagled so you cant squirm away.
Every shot that misses a direct hit to your pussy/clit with can add 5 hits. make any moans/scream you earn another pain day.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 12-01-2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Edited since mistress not available in person- in bold
The following user says Thank You to centurion01 for this post:
Old 12-01-2018, 08:05 AM   #8
centurion01
getDare Addict

Friday.

While outdoors, get naked in a secluded area with a nettle bed. she is to force ( control over chat/ a preset time ) you to roll around in them as long as she likes, with each minute spent rolling around naked, is equivalent to corner time when you are home alone another day.

Code:
 removed due to no in person interactions.
-depending on the temperature that night, you should be left outdoors to sleep.
Perhaps you can be tied naked and spread eagled. 
With your friend in a cosy tent with a campfire.
Since your outdoors, I think a small stone on the heel of your shoes insole is needed for your walking.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 12-01-2018 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo - alterations
Old 12-01-2018, 08:25 AM   #9
centurion01
getDare Addict

Wednesday
become a pony for a hour.
Act like it, be rode like it, get fucked like it (yes horse sized dildo/or equivalent)horse should be groomed with a rough corse brush to smooth out and clean their coats, (so a good scrub here with a corse brush and hose all over your body).

A udders milking, you friends can have you vacuum/suck your nipples and knead your tits hard for a while, until she gets bored, or tits look sore enough.

Quote:
Go for a walk around a dog walking park (somewhere not near home,) be collared with a lead. Perhaps have you hands bound and lock to the collar (cuffs, or rope and padlock). Everytime some one mentions or looks at you strangely you are to bow your head and repeat outloud "sluts a good pet"
Each time you hear a dog bark, you will bark.
Each time you hear a dogs name being called, you will bark and wiggle your ass excitedly
Each time you see a dog play fetch, your friend will throw your cuffs keys away for you to find.
-keys should be fastened to something findable (but not too easy) like a coloured dog toy of course collected and brought back with your mouth only and spare key on you just in case.
Oh and pee against a tree at some point in the park

Go for a walk around a dog walking park (somewhere not near home,) be collared. Perhaps have you hands bound (cuffs, or rope and padlock). Everytime some one mentions or looks at you strangely you are to bow your head and repeat outloud "sluts a good pet"
Each time you hear a dog bark, you will bark.
Each time you hear a dogs name being called, you will bark and wiggle your ass excitedly (perhaps have a tail)
Each time you see a dog play fetch, you will throw your cuffs keys away for you to find.
-keys should be fastened to something findable (but not too easy) like a coloured dog toy of course collected and picked up with your mouth only and spare key on you just in case.
Oh and pee against a tree at some point in the park

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 12-01-2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: alterations in bold
Old 12-01-2018, 08:41 AM   #10
AmyneedsDares

Thank you centurion, the challenge looks very fitting for that day

unfortunately my mistress will be not available in person and for outdoor, we have around 0°C with rainy weather.

Maybe next week will be a bit better, but i would not bet on it... even with my gambling addiction
Old 12-01-2018, 08:57 AM   #11
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares View Post
Thank you centurion, the challenge looks very fitting for that day

unfortunately my mistress will be not available in person and for outdoor, we have around 0°C with rainy weather.

Maybe next week will be a bit better, but i would not bet on it... even with my gambling addiction
Thats unfortunate, and yeah wasnt sure where you lived and the winter temps.. some places are quite mild.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #12
AmyneedsDares

Thnak you again centurion for updating all the task to be doable alone.

I hope there are other people out there, that have some kinky ideas, if something is not clear or there are missing information, please write here or a private message, happy to answer everything as honestly and complete as possible
Old 12-02-2018, 05:22 AM   #13
hoemaster
Account Banned

on friday go to a park naked but ashirt. once on a trail remove it and shove it up your pussy. walk around for 5 miles before you can put it back on. then walk around for 10 miles with your pusssy and ass expoesed. bring a dildo and be masturbating for the ten miles.
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #14
AmyneedsDares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
As a dare for tuesday give yourself the biggest enema you can and then plug yourself with the inflatable plug. If you want it to be the extreme add a diaper and hold until it starts leaking out, if not then hold it for 10-15 minutes.
approved for tuesday. thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Well this probably fits best under Tuesday, but I feel like it could be used the whole week: Anytime you need to pee you must get her permission before going if the two of you are together.
approved, but with a twist, as i will have to wear a catheter for most of the time, it will be closed and to release it i have to ask for permission. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
For pain Thursday.

Use a few crocodile clips holding the labia apart, a string tied clit with weights hanging/ a bucket, so more weight can be added. (The string secured with a few safety pins through the exposed clit/ or crocodile clips on your clit. -depending if you have the guts to try the safety pins)
Tits tightly bound.
The Slave given the task of being given a spanking of their own tits hard X times without making a noise, each noise you hear, the slave gets a weight added to the bucket.
And restarts the spanks adding 50 to the needed amount.
Followed by some forced orgasms from clit stimulation in silence and standing in a set pose.
Any moans or movement results in another orgasm, tits spanks and another weight.

For X use a random number between 500 and 1000.
Spanks should be with a wooden spoon.
-Mistress could watch over skype video call to ensure the spanks are sufficient and movement
is caught.

Pain day
So heres the challenge...

First start with edging twice by rubbing your clit to get it nice and engorged.

Next make 3 chopstick clamps.
Place 1 on each labia, so your full labia is clamped.
Next expose and clamp your clit horizontally.

Now tie your clit with one end of the length of string behind the clamp.
Next tie the water bottle to the other end of the string, so its dangling.

Now your setup for the task.

Place icyhot on the labia and clit. The fit 3 clothespins on each labia and 1 to the exposed tip on your clit.

Now spank each peg off with the wooden spoon while standing, and count how many spanks it took.

Now when all the clothespins have been spanked off, reapply icyhot and spank your clit 5 times the number you got. 1 second between spanks.

Now you will do jumping jacks until the bottle is yanked free off your clit.
Count how many jumps you did.

Pull off the labia clamps, and place a clothespin on your clit. Now using the number you got from the jumps, is how many times you'll twist the clothespin off your clit. Youll twist it off every 5seconds until you reach then number.

Now that last step, expose and wrap your clit with a rubber band, and then clamp it with the chopsticks, so its easily accessible, now get a hold of the wooden spoon, blindfold yourself, and then spank your clit hard as you can once a second for each number I asked you count.
Each spank that doesn't make you flinch or misses your clit adds 5 spanks.

If you make it to the end, you may scrub your clit to orgasm (once for each half hour the task took) with the dish scrubber, no breaks between orgasms.

You will take no breaks, you wont pee, you will remain standing throughout, and at each paragraph/stage youll rehydrate.

You will fail if you stop for what every reason.

[B] Time how long it takes to do both of these tasks in minutes.
Then endure that many cuntbusting hits from a hard heavy object ( like a full water bottle) have the item suspended above our pussy so it will swing into your crotch, Have yourself gagged, blindfolded, and tie your legs spread eagled so you cant squirm away.
Every shot that misses a direct hit to your pussy/clit with can add 5 hits. make any moans/scream you earn another pain day.
First 2 tasks approved, the last one she wasn't sure, as the challenge is always the last task of the day and therefore is no time left for that day/theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
on friday go to a park naked but ashirt. once on a trail remove it and shove it up your pussy. walk around for 5 miles before you can put it back on. then walk around for 10 miles with your pusssy and ass expoesed. bring a dildo and be masturbating for the ten miles.
declined, i am sorry, she thinks its to much time needed to complete, that could be used better

I have updated my blog, as i will get some new toys to use for that challenge...
Also i havent gotten any requests for pet play or transformation, do you guys need some help?
Old 12-27-2018, 03:15 AM   #15
AmyneedsDares

Unfortunately we didnt get enough entries to get the whole week done, but we have decided to give it another chance. New infos will be posted soon. But in the meantime i had the pleasure to follow some dares. Here is the report

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
this rule is currently active. We decided on 3 timeframes, morning, noon and evening. i can request 2 times a day to empty my bladder for free... if i need more, i have to ask for permission and do some small dares.

She likes it, i hate it. But this rule will be active till the end of the year and till now it works... i wouldn't say great but i can handle it... Thank you for the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post

This was more challenging than expected, because we extended it a bit.

First of all, we used clean water with bodily temperature, so nothing special. As an experienced user of enemas i could fill a little over 6liter and i took a bigger inflatable and give it a good push. It was pretty painful and my belly was extended, some would have missjudged it as pregnant. After painfully expanding the plug, i had to hold it for "how long it takes to clean the whole bathroom top to bottom".

It was very unpleasent as i couldn't really bend over to scrub the tiles or reach under the sink and toilet. It took me almost 2 hours to clean the bathroom and my belly hurt and cramped like hell during that time.

The relieve of the enema was one of the best feelings in a long time. 6 Liter sounds like a lot, but it feels like half a ton if you can get rid of it

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch

Advertisements
Kink Talk