Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
redfire59

Default Add chastity time and give punishment to me (m/20)

Hi,

I’m currently locked in a short time chastity session. My master wants to punish me so I kindly request you to add time to my chastity to keep me locked for quite a while. Here are the links:

emlalock.com/#/f/atni3
emlalock.com/#/r/cb34l

Please add time and keep me locked as my master wants me to stay locked very long.

I also request several punishment as I need to take mean dares by you. Just check my likes and limits and write down a dare or punishment for me. Keep in mind that I’m locked.

Thank you all!
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 04:56 PM   #2
redfire59

Please vote with the links to keep me locked.
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk