Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-29-2018, 09:37 AM   #1
DiaperGal1999

Default Diapergal1999's Potty Training Dare

Hi everyone! For those of you who haven’t seen me around on the person above threads, I’m Diapergal1999 and this is my first public dare not directed at a single person. This is an altered version of the potty training dare I’ve given in person above dares previously.

The overall idea of this dare is that you will be going through potty training. As you get further in the dare it will be easier to make it to the toilet, but you will be punished more for having accidents.

Materials needed: Diapers, pull-ups.
Materials you might need: Laxatives (normal and suppositories).
Content: Diapers, messing, wetting, extended time in used diapers, somewhat hidden public, possible laxative use, possible public humiliation.
Length: 10 days minimum

These first three days are to get you used to being back in diapers. After all what's the point in potty training if you already know how to use the potty?

Day 1-3 Rules:

1. No using the the toilet at all during this period.
2. You will only be able to get changed after 8 hours have passed from your first wetting per diaper or 2 hours after messing.

3. You will wear double diapers the entire time. Since you have to wait so long between changes this will help you not leak. 

4. You must drink 1 glass of water every hour. You may spread it out throughout the hour, but it must be done by the end of the hour.
5. Bedtime is 8pm every night and you may get out of bed until 8am the following morning.
6. No changing during the night.

Well now that you’ve been in diapers for a few days I’m sure you’re motivated to get out of them! So let’s start your potty training. You get to wear pull-ups now! At least during the day.

Day 4-6 Rules:

1. You must be wearing pull-ups for the entire day from when you wake up until you get ready for bed.

2. During the day when you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 3 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 3 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing. Even if you’re in front of the toilet pulling down your pants.
3. You must spend at least 4 hours out of the house each day.

4. Drink at least 1 glass of water every 2 hours.
5. You will get ready for bed between 8-9pm every night. You must wear diapers during this time and the toilet will be off limits until you wake up the following morning.
6. Wake up is 8am every morning.
If applicable:
7. You may only change your pull-ups 2 hours after an accident.
8. No using urinals.

Day 7-9 Rules:
1. You must be wearing pull-ups for the entire day from when you wake up until you get ready for bed.

2. During the day when you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 5 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 5 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing. Even if you’re in front of the toilet pulling down your pants.
3. You must spend at least 6 hours out of the house each day.

4. Drink at least 2 glasses of water every 2 hours.
5. You will get ready for bed between 9-10pm every night. You will wear pull-ups to bed, but still can’t get up until 8am the following morning. If you feel the need to use the washroom you may try to hold it all night.
If applicable:
6. You may only change your pull-ups 2 hours after an accident and must change into a diaper and take a laxative. For the rest of the day follow the rules from days 1-3.
7. No using urinals.

You’ve made it to the final day! Today will truly test your ability to make it to the potty on time. 

Day 10 (Daytime) Rules:

1. Wear regular underwear today. No diapers or pull-ups.

2. Drink a glass of water every hour. 

3. You must spend 8 hours out of your house today.

4. Whenever you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 5 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 5 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing. Even if you are in the washroom about to pull your pants down.

5. If you have an accident it's immediately back to double diapers for the rest of the day, you may not change until the following morning and must take a laxative (suppository if you have) when you diaper up.
6. Bedtime is 10pm.

If applicable:
7. No using urinals.

Day 10 (Nighttime) Rules:

If you had an accident today stay in that diaper until the morning.
If you didn’t have an accident today, congrats! Put on a pull-up and head to bed.

At the end of everything count up the number of accidents you had on days 4-10 (including nighttime ones from days 7-10 and any times you used a diaper on day 10). If that number is less than 3 you don’t have anything you need to do. If that number is larger than 3 you must wear diapers for that many nights and use them during those nights as needed.

I hope everyone enjoys this dare. I’d really appreciate feedback so that I can improve for my next dare whatever it may be. I’d also appreciate getting reports of anyone who attempts this dare.

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to DiaperGal1999 for this post:
Old 11-29-2018, 12:16 PM   #2
the_diaper_darer

This dare sounds very interesting, can't wait to test my potty training.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:35 AM   #3
Babyseby

I can’t wait to try this only thing is I tend to quit the dares after the first day someone help
Babyseby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:36 AM   #4
Babyseby

I can’t wait to try this only thing is I tend to quit the dares after the first day someone help
Babyseby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #5
DiaperGal1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_diaper_darer View Post
This dare sounds very interesting, can't wait to test my potty training.
Thanks! I'd love to get feedback and a report after you finish attempting it! I really want to improve for the next time I make a dare.

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, messing, potty, wetting