Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2018, 06:30 AM   #1
Katv

Default 30/F Bound and ready to play

I'm currently plugged, gagged and stuffed, waiting for my husband to come home in about an hour. I need some dares to get me through, so feel free to post here or DM me.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Toy list updated: 10-19-20
Likes, Limits, Toys PM Dares BDSM Test Results

Interested in Bimboification/Dollification.
Katv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:49 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Want to let us know how your bound, and what your using to plug and gag yourself
Old 10-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #3
Katv

I have in my largest plug, and my medium dildo (otherwise I wouldn't be able to sit). I have clamps on my nipples and I'm wearing my ball gag, though I'm not opposed to panty gags. I have my breasts tied together and I'm completely naked.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 10-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Well you definitely get warmed up and have all your holes ready for use by the time your husband gets home. Start by putting your collar and leash on and writing "desperate slut" across your chest. Now start with your smallest dildo and spend a few minutes sucking it off. Move it to your pussy for a warm up round and then follow that by sucking it off again. Lastly move it to your ass to warm it up. Once you've finished proceed to your next largest dildo and repeat until your gone through all your dildos. Go kneel at your front door and put a vibe in your pussy on low and wait for your husband to come home to find you and hope he uses you.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:55 AM   #5
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should write a letter and tell your husband that his beer is ready and he can watch as long as he wants tv and take his time. In the meantime you put clamps on your nipples and pussylips, put blindfold and headphones on and tie yourself on the bed.

Let him have fun, before he has fun with you.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:23 AM   #6
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Well you definitely get warmed up and have all your holes ready for use by the time your husband gets home. Start by putting your collar and leash on and writing "desperate slut" across your chest. Now start with your smallest dildo and spend a few minutes sucking it off. Move it to your pussy for a warm up round and then follow that by sucking it off again. Lastly move it to your ass to warm it up. Once you've finished proceed to your next largest dildo and repeat until your gone through all your dildos. Go kneel at your front door and put a vibe in your pussy on low and wait for your husband to come home to find you and hope he uses you.
I wrote "desperate" on one tit and "slut" on the other. I was working on my smallest dildo when my DM master caught me.

I was told to use my largest dildo, and he found out I used my medium, so I had to endure his punishment first.

I had to take my largest dildo, 13 inch total and almost as round as a soda can, and insert it completely for five minutes. And I'm not allowed to wear panties anymore today.

I'll do my best to resume my dares.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 10-03-2018, 07:41 AM   #7
Katv

I finished my master's punishment, so I can get these dares done quickly.

My smallest dildo was easy for me, even wearing my collar from a DM dare. I got it completely wet before moving it to my pussy which was already dripping. It's so nasty for me to taste myself, but I managed to lick it clean before removing my plug and pushing it inside.

My medium dildo already tasted like me, so I had to force myself to gag on it until it was good and wet. I rolled it around inside my pussy to feel it all before having to suck it off again. It felt good replacing the small one in my poor stretched ass with something bigger.

I combined my DM dare to leash myself to my husband's chair, masturbating as I sucked on my large dildo. I had to edge three times while I deep throated it. It was so hard trying to breath and touch myself and suck all at the same time. I managed the third edge and pulled the dildo from my throat, ready to ride it. It felt so good and I just wanted to cum so badly, but I managed to pull it out to clean it off and push it in my ass.

I can't fit my mouth around my largest dildo, but I tried my best. I licked it all up and down, to get it wet as best I could. Then I had to push it inside, which was easier now since I was punished earlier. I rode it, but my master didn't give me permission to cum on it, so I had to pull it out and lick it clean. Unfortunately, there's no way I can fit it in my ass at all.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

The following user says Thank You to Katv for this post:
Old 10-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #8
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
I think you should write a letter and tell your husband that his beer is ready and he can watch as long as he wants tv and take his time. In the meantime you put clamps on your nipples and pussylips, put blindfold and headphones on and tie yourself on the bed.

Let him have fun, before he has fun with you.
I managed to move my clamps to my pussy, and it feels so very good. I won't be able to tie myself to the bed and wait, unfortunately, since I'm his ride home today (just got the message) But I'll make sure he knows I'm available to him whenever HE'S relaxed and ready.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Advertisements
Kink Talk