Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-24-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
Kittykat16

Bell Punish me

Hi, I am somewhat new have had an account but have been afraid to post. My Master would like you guys to give me some punishments because I have been bratty and as of late I have been disobeying his orders. I believe the punishments he has given me haven't been enough and hope to bring new punishments to his attention. My Master will choose what ones he will do. Thank You Kittykat16.

Likes: Clit Torture, Spanking, Handcuffed, Teasing, Roleplay, Choking

Dislikes: Being tied up, Too much pain, orgasm denial, Overstimulation, Not being able to talk

Limits: Scat, Anal, needles, permanent damage, electricity, Family/Friends, Public

Toys: Vibrator, Bodywand, Rope, Common household items, Arousal Balm, Wartenberg Wheel, Whip, Paddle, Belt, 3 Suction cups, 2 Clothespins, Nipple clamps, Duct Tape, and Candles.

Last edited by Kittykat16; 09-24-2018 at 06:44 PM.
Kittykat16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:45 PM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

You will be naked, blindfolded, with headphones playing white noise (the most noise blocking headphones you have) and tied spread eagle to your bed. You are to be absolutly silent during this. The slightest sound and your master will stop what he was doing and start spanking you with the implement of his choice for as long as he deems nessasary,

When you are being good and quiete, he will tease/carrass your body however he sees fit, and whisper into your ear (removing the headphose so you can hear him) as he pleases.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:45 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You will not sit on a toilet seat for the rest of the month
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:43 PM   #4
kellyoftexas

Default Ideas for Punishments

Some that I've used may exceed your limits. It depends on how you define too much pain, etc.

Use medium size office binder clips. Clip one to each labia (pussy lip), and one to each nipple. As you advance, tie strings to the metal handles and attach to weights, or tie to one nipple clamp to one labia clamp, and the same for the other pair, so that when you stand erect, a lot of pull is placed on both the nipples and the labia.

Stuff ice cubes, one at a time, into your pussy, and then into your ass, while lying on your back with your hips high in the air so no water or ice cubes fall down due to gravity. I know you said anal is a limit, but putting frozen water in there might be on the edge of your limit, but it may not actually hit your limit.

Lick the toilet clean with your tongue. Make sure there is no scat, but lick it clean. It's even more humiliating if you do it in a public restroom.

Not sure how keen you are on private/semi-private public acts where there is only a very distant, remote possibility of being caught.

Since anal is a limit, get ready to remove that limit, by starting anal training -- with the right toys and lubricants -- until you can legitimately call yourself an anal slut. It just takes patience, and the right equipment and lubricants. I've trained many women to take it anally, even though they had no prior experience.

Have your Master fill a bottle with his sperm. Keep it refrigerated. Once there is enough, you may play with it, drink it, cover yourself with it. If you cover yourself with it, let it dry, then see if you're brave enough to walk that way in public. No one will know what it is, they probably won't really notice ... but you will know, and you will know you are doing it as a punishment to please your master.

Wear a tight crotch rope under your clothes for the day.

Stuff some chain in your pussy and leave it there for the day. Use panties to keep it from sliding out.
kellyoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk