Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-17-2019, 07:44 PM   #1
spanked-boy

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello Sir,

My name is Lexi and I'm looking for a master who enjoys owning and using a bitch that provides nudes and videos. I won't show my face.
I like degradation, punishments, spankings, being milked.
Moreover I think I'm kind of a... sissy... So you if you want to sissificate me that shouldn't be too difficult, Sir. :-P
Bondage and anal is also possible.

I have some experience, but I'm still a beginner. Plus, I'm not looking for a very strict dom that wants to control my whole life. I'd love to have a master who is a little unexperienced and likes to jerk of to his girl. However, I want also need to be degraded and abused, but not in a 24/7-100%-available relationship.
I am open for some new things, but nothing too hardcore... We'll see where you are gonna take me, Sir.

I am very obedient. I look kinda feminine and I think a schoolgirl-uniform would fit me kinda well. I am slim/a little athletic, I have white skin (so my ass turns red easily) with long brunette hair, "blowjob" lips, hetero (real interactions just with females) and open for your orders.

Message me on kik (spankedpig) or email (PM me first) for some fun and tell me something about you. I mean, if you have a boring evening or boring week, what's better than having a naked sissy-slave that follows your orders.

I am willing to buy toys and clothes.

This week I am available 24/7, so don't miss your chance, Sir.

Sorry for the long text, but you cod punish me soon for this.

devote greetings from Germany,
Lexi

Advertisements
Kink Talk