Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-19-2018, 03:40 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Mini Heart attack on a dare?

This is just a phrase but basically I mean what's the biggest mini heart attack (worrying moment) on a dare?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:12 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Not really a dare but on one of my naked night adventures I came across a coyote while naked and decently far away from my clothes and needless to say I ran faster than I ever have before back to my stuff and back home

I live in kind of an outskirts area that used to have a lot of forest that has been destroyed to make houses so often wolves and coyotes among other animals make their way into the city. It's not common, but it happens.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:20 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Not really a dare but on one of my naked night adventures I came across a coyote while naked and decently far away from my clothes and needless to say I ran faster than I ever have before back to my stuff and back home

I live in kind of an outskirts area that used to have a lot of forest that has been destroyed to make houses so often wolves and coyotes among other animals make their way into the city. It's not common, but it happens.
Wow, I was not thinking I'd get a response like that from a thread

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 11-19-2018, 05:49 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Wow, I was not thinking I'd get a response like that from a thread
I'm surprised I never told you actually since I usually keep you up to date with my naked adventures but I took a break after that incident and mostly forgot about it after

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:15 PM   #5
slaveprince

Well I guess kinda of. I got a dare to be nude and perform tasks on chatterbate,
I was doing the same with my face visible all of a sudden someone commented with my real name, which I never use in any of my dares. I really got so much afraid without even asking who was he i disconnected and shutdown my laptop with my phone in my hand i waited for some message from anyone, but none came. Till date i dont know who was he who saw me doing dares but i know this much one of my close person knows my secret here.
slaveprince is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveprince for this post:
Old 11-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #6
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I was doing my "Five Locks" dare for the third time (go look it up... it's a serial lock-out), and had upped the difficulty by adding ankle cuffs attached to a chain that wrapped around my ball-sac. As long as I did not take too long of a stride, I was good. Too big of a step and I was informed in very short order.

I had moved maybe 50m from the relative safety of the hiding spot for my tool boxes and a cop drove past doing a random patrol of the area. I was pretty much in the middle of the road, albeit in a light industrial area in the middle of the night, so no one around or likely to be for many hours. The cop stopped, of course, and asked what I was doing. I explained the dare, feeling my blush getting deeper as his smile got bigger. He said that he was giving me two hours to get it done, and that if I was out and about when he came back through, he'd arrest me.

It took me about 90 min to complete the circuit, get myself loose and redressed. And, yes, my nuts were sore as fuck from my efforts to hurry.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:24 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
This is just a phrase but basically I mean what's the biggest mini heart attack (worrying moment) on a dare?
This wasnt a dare but has to have been one of the scariest moments in my life .
I was camping in the bush in africa on my own with just a two way radio connecting me to civilisation .
I fell asleep in my tent and the fire went out and I woke up it was still dark and realised I was right next to a pride of lions resting .
I froze not sure what to do . When I didnt check in with the rangers they came looking for me and scared the lions off .It was pretty scarry .
I sat there for several hours barely daring to breath before I was rescued .
I was told by the ranger all I had to do was fire into the air and they would have left but at the time I wasnt really thinking straight .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:20 PM   #8
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Os yeah, I could describe the whole situation here, but it's actually documented on my thread here.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #9
busyguy

When I was a fair bit younger I did a dice date from another website. I rolled and ended up in just a pair of loose fitting blue boxers. I had to run to the back fence and back at about 3pm on a weekend day.

I opened the back door and peeked around to see if the coast was clear before stripping down. I was already getting hard. I ran to the back fence and was far more confident. I stripped my boxers off and ran back with my hard cock bouncing off my stomach. About halfway back I heard, "Hey!" I looked up and saw the father from next door standing on his deck watching me. I ran as fast as I could into the house freaking out. I wrote my report on the site and hoped he wouldn't tell my parents.

Somehow I'd gotten away with it and I still remember how turned on and freaked out I was.
busyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 02:40 AM   #10
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by busyguy View Post
When I was a fair bit younger I did a dice date from another website. I rolled and ended up in just a pair of loose fitting blue boxers. I had to run to the back fence and back at about 3pm on a weekend day.

I opened the back door and peeked around to see if the coast was clear before stripping down. I was already getting hard. I ran to the back fence and was far more confident. I stripped my boxers off and ran back with my hard cock bouncing off my stomach. About halfway back I heard, "Hey!" I looked up and saw the father from next door standing on his deck watching me. I ran as fast as I could into the house freaking out. I wrote my report on the site and hoped he wouldn't tell my parents.

Somehow I'd gotten away with it and I still remember how turned on and freaked out I was.
Wow that sounds pretty wild

My Real Experiences

Old 12-21-2018, 01:44 AM   #11
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Yep I can think of,

1st for a date I had to spend half he arround town in a dress. I went late evening so just light, the dress was a full lenth, dark blue liquid satin dress. Proper prom dress if I embellishments etc and a paded bra under it, so I we clearly a guy in a dress

I'd picked a route, at one point I was to walk through a park, but there were two young women, probably teens coming who started shouting at me , call I g me over to them. That nearly gave me a panic. The only way to go was down a street. In a panic I did, but that lead past some takeaways where there would be people. I was now stuck, them being and people up front. I tried to sneak past on the other side of the road but one saw, and they called others out and videos and took pics as I walked past

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 07:18 AM   #12
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Yep I can think of,

1st for a date I had to spend half he arround town in a dress. I went late evening so just light, the dress was a full lenth, dark blue liquid satin dress. Proper prom dress if I embellishments etc and a paded bra under it, so I we clearly a guy in a dress

I'd picked a route, at one point I was to walk through a park, but there were two young women, probably teens coming who started shouting at me , call I g me over to them. That nearly gave me a panic. The only way to go was down a street. In a panic I did, but that lead past some takeaways where there would be people. I was now stuck, them being and people up front. I tried to sneak past on the other side of the road but one saw, and they called others out and videos and took pics as I walked past
Wow that doesn't sound fun lol

My Real Experiences

Old 03-10-2023, 06:56 AM   #13
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

My mini heart attacks have been:
I was doing a nude dare at a public toilet in a quiet town and went to leave the public block and as I left a car saw me/ didn’t see me. I got dressed and jumped in my car when they weren’t looking I was so shocked

Another was I went for a nude bike ride and when I was doing dares in a Forrest area a car kept shinning its lights directly in my direct like they knew I was there. I hid naked as fuck on a dirty trail face down
When it drove away (I got dressed only clothes I had was a female swimwear) rode home so quickly and went to sleep. My heart rate was at 150 for 10 minutes after I got home. I was so jumpy

I’ve also had them just in general when I hear a noise in my house when I’m doing sexual things to myself and my parents are close by

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 05:49 PM   #14
Aidan

Ok, wow. Guess im super vanilla compared to yall xD

My heart attack was walking down my apartment building's staircase while nude. I did it at night so there was a lower chance of me getting caught. Well, right as i was pretty far away from any light switches the lights turned off automatically. So now i was stuck in a pitch black staircase and of course missed a step. While i didnt fall down the stairs, i still stomped pretty loudly and i swear i heard someones voice coming from their apartment (it was dead quiet beforehand). So with my heat racing i very carefully went back to my apartment and fortunately no one came out looking for whoever was making that much of a ruckus in the middle of the night.
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:30 AM   #15
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

I either got caught, or was the closest I've ever been to getting caught naked outside.

I went over to the Baseball Fields not far from my house to do another naked adventure. This was sometime between 12:30-1:30am. I went to the corner of the biggest field and decided I'd run all the way around the field naked to start out my adventure. Starting at the left outfield corner, I ran all the way around the outfield fence to the right field corner where there is a gate. This is the closest area to the city and other buildings. I slowed down at the gate so I could make sure the coast was clear before heading towards the dugouts and home plate.

Just as I stopped running and was going to peak around the corner of the gate, someone came driving in the gate on a gator (4x4 utility vehicle). I saw the gator and took off back where I came from. It's a full moon out so I'm almost certain my white ass was seen in all it's glory. I'm guessing he was sitting on the outside of the fence and heard me running his way, so he decided to pull out to either get away from me or make it known that he was there. The only way I wasn't caught is if he just happened to be heading in that gate as I was getting there and didn't see me. I didn't hang around to find out...

I sprinted to the other side where my clothes were, grabbed them on the run and kept on moving. I got 1/2 way around the outfield of the next field over before I stopped to get clothed again and sprinting home.

This was a few years ago. I still don't have a clue why there was a person on a gator at the ball field in the middle of the night.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tjpublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk