Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2017, 05:48 AM   #1
Hump_me
Baby Member

Default Cbt punishment

I need some ideas for how I can break my balls. I do not have a lot of money just household items. Please help me break my balls
Likes: cbt, cum control, pain, nipple pain, and light ass play
Dislikes: permanent damage, blood, and scat
Hump_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:54 PM   #2
lop747
getDare Succubus

arning: do everything at your discretion, you know your limits and what is dangerous. The only one responsible for the results is yourself

Put on a short dress first only. Begin by tying a bucket to your balls. Do 10 jumping jacks to warm up with. Now you may proceed with 100 ball slaps with icy hot on your hand. Now, to wash that icy hot off. In your dress, with the bucket still tied to your balls, get in the shower and wash off those balls. Edge 5 times in the shower with 25 slaps between edges. The bucket should be filling up with water so the quicker you edge and slap, the quicker you can turn the water off. Once your edges are done, you must do another 25 jumping jacks with the bucket of water. Now you may empty the bucket and untie your balls. Let the blood flow back into the and slap them 100 more times. You must be pretty horny now. Tie them back up one more time. Go to your closet and loop the loose end of the rope around the hanging rod in the closet. Position yourself up the wall, legs over head, sissy cum eating position. As you get in your position, pull on your balls such that they are pulled up from you. Now cum directly in your mouth. Hold it there for 60 seconds and swallow.

Hope you enjoy. I put a lot of thought into this one so I better get a report on this thread

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt