Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-09-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
PrincessLela
getDare Sweetheart

Default naked beach dares at night

I would to plan for tomorrow to be fully naked at beach (a night only)
I will move with car. Key dares are full acceptable.

Update: I have to admit that it's me on my avatar
PrincessLela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:25 AM   #2
raisethebar
Account Banned

Default Beach dare

Dare 1. When it's dark, walk for 3 min from your car,strip all your clothes off, leave them hidden in a bag, hide your keys separately and they can't be in a bag. Your car must be locked, edge then walk 15 min down the beach. Only thing you can bring is a toy (and phone to take a pic of you want, can't use it for a light). Masterbate your pussy and ass till you cum. Walk back to the car, find your keys first and then your clothes.

Dare 2. Post on gd when and where your going to the beach and dare others to show up and skinny dip with you.

Dare 3. Drive just outside of town, leave all your clothes in a bag hidden, drive the rest of the way to the beach naked, get out every 5 min to edge using your toy. Tie your self up for 15 min like a star fish near the entrance to the parking lot. toss your keys down the beach, go skinny dipping and have to find your keys.

Dare 6. Strip naked, leave your clothes in the car, lock your keys in your car, walk up and down the beach and go skinny dipping. leave your phone out of the car so you can call AMA to get you back into your car. Must be naked when AMA shows up.

Dare 7. Go to the beach, be naked, see how many guys or girls you can have sex with. Must approach them if they are on the beach.

Dare 8. Lock your clothes in the car, go to the beach, drop your keys in the water (doesn't have to be deep) walk for 5 min and return to find them. (You have 30 min to find them, otherwise you can access your spare set

Dare 9. Go to the beach. Leave your clothes close to the edge of the water. Walk naked down the beach for 15 min and back. Lock your keys in your car. If your clothes are still there you can put them on, if not you have to call the AMA naked to get into your car

Last edited by raisethebar; 08-09-2017 at 10:29 AM.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #3
PrincessLela
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Dare 1. When it's dark, walk for 3 min from your car,strip all your clothes off, leave them hidden in a bag, hide your keys separately and they can't be in a bag. Your car must be locked, edge then walk 15 min down the beach. Only thing you can bring is a toy (and phone to take a pic of you want, can't use it for a light). Masterbate your pussy and ass till you cum. Walk back to the car, find your keys first and then your clothes.
I will do it, I love this dare!

Old 08-09-2017, 10:50 AM   #4
Bartho

Bring a blindfold, some ear buds, and a towel (optional). You will also need to find some music to listen to (5 to 15 minutes total in length depending on how daring you are) and make it a playlist on your phone.

Wearing a top and a bottom go to the middle of the most open spot you are willing to play in. Now is when and where to put down the towel if you decided to bring it. Put your ear buds in, start the playlist, and then blindfold yourself. Now quickly remove your top and throw as far as you can one direction then remove your bottoms and throw them as far as you can in another. Now lay down in the spot you chose and play with yourself however you like.
The only rules here are:
1.) Don't stop until the music stops or somebody stops you.
2.) No peeking at all unless there is someone clearly trying to get your attention.
3.) Talk as if there is someone there that you are talking to. Tell them how you like being deprived of your senses and that you want them taking pictures and that you hope they are enjoying the show ect.

When the time is up you may take the blindfold off and go get your clothes, but you must crawl to where your clothes landed.

Bonus dare: Before your crawl off to look for your clothes set a timer. Every minute that passes before you find your clothes is one spank on each ass cheek that you must do before you get dressed. If you can't find your clothes after 10 minutes give up and accept your new reality of having no clothes and double the spanks from 10 per cheek to now 20 per cheek.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:40 PM   #5
PrincessLela
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
Bring a blindfold, some ear buds, and a towel (optional). You will also need to find some music to listen to (5 to 15 minutes total in length depending on how daring you are) and make it a playlist on your phone.

Wearing a top and a bottom go to the middle of the most open spot you are willing to play in. Now is when and where to put down the towel if you decided to bring it. Put your ear buds in, start the playlist, and then blindfold yourself. Now quickly remove your top and throw as far as you can one direction then remove your bottoms and throw them as far as you can in another. Now lay down in the spot you chose and play with yourself however you like.
The only rules here are:
2.) No peeking at all unless there is someone clearly trying to get your attention.
3.) Talk as if there is someone there that you are talking to. Tell them how you like being deprived of your senses and that you want them taking pictures and that you hope they are enjoying the show ect.

When the time is up you may take the blindfold off and go get your clothes, but you must crawl to where your clothes landed.

Bonus dare: Before your crawl off to look for your clothes set a timer. Every minute that passes before you find your clothes is one spank on each ass cheek that you must do before you get dressed. If you can't find your clothes after 10 minutes give up and accept your new reality of having no clothes and double the spanks from 10 per cheek to now 20 per cheek.
Thank you. I will do it.

Old 08-09-2017, 04:28 PM   #6
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartho View Post

The only rules here are:

I wanna hear the report to this one as well

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 03:13 AM   #7
PrincessLela
getDare Sweetheart

I need more ideas!

Old 08-13-2017, 09:41 PM   #8
Jeagermanjensen

I also live near a beach, and have done a few things a night. I find it thrilling to an extent but also less so since there is practically a 0% chance of me being seen. If this is different at your let me know and we can brainstorm Anyway, my beach clears out a few hours before dark, try this then

Either find a rock or bring a rock. Attach your bathing suit to said rock, then throw it as far as you can with your eyes closed. There is a solid chance you wont find it. I speak from experience haha

have fun

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk