Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #1
Ashley_1

Female ready to play or accept your tasks

Hi! What would you like me to do for you? I am very horny and would love to accept your tasks and dares. I do have several toys and I do not have many limits. I do enjoy pain or trying new things. I've also been a bad girl lately by cumming when I want to. I should probably stop that. Would you like to test any tasks out on me? I am available for the next few hours so if you are interested feel free to post below or sen me a message on kik at ashley_johnson135. I am also always willing to accept rules however I will not send pictures right off the bat. A list of my likes, dislikes, limits and toys are below. I cant wait to try what you come up with.

Dislikes: cornertime, insersions, lengthy tasks, wax, piss holding, messy

Limits: blood, needles, public, body writing, videos

Toys: adjustable nipple clamps, bullet, mini wand, 3 vibes , butt plugs, clothes pins, wax, and house hold items
Ashley_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Nipple clamps on nice and tight, vibe in pussy on high, butt plug in and wand on clit on high for an hour
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk