Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2016, 05:34 AM   #1
mike_29_switch

Default Home alone until Sunday

Hi everyone,

I am home alone until Sunday, and I am eager to take a few dares. Feel free to choose from my likes (and dislikes, if you want to punish me for being too bold), but please be realisic: I will not do 1500 edges and 60.000 spanks to my balls

I may, provide pic proofs, if asked for.

Thanks!

All the best,
Mike.

Likes: SPH and general Humiliation! Also light-medium CBT, edging, nipple pain, light anal
Dislikes/Punishments: Pee, severe pain, denial
No Go: Show face, illegal or too messy stuff.
mike_29_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:01 AM   #2
mike_29_switch

Nothing so far. Well, I am having a very laid-back time, playing on the playstation, cooking nice meals, play with the dog, ....but it's also a bit boring

All the best,
Mike.

Likes: SPH and general Humiliation! Also light-medium CBT, edging, nipple pain, light anal
Old 12-02-2016, 07:12 AM   #3
Just.For.Fun

What about an outdoor naked run, just to get some excitement going?
I don't know what the weather is like were you are, but here it would be a quite chilly
Just.For.Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:18 AM   #4
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Clean every room of your house, top-to-bottom, spotless! Includes dusting, windows, floors, carpets.....

To make it more interesting, some rules:
- you shall be naked entire day (might as well sleep naked tonight so you are dressed when you wake)
- wake at 6, eat breakfast, start cleaning first room at 0620
- before starting in any room, 15 minutes corner time in that room (set alarm, blindfolded, clothes pins on nipples & tongue) kneel, nose in corner, hands on head; after corner time is up, kneel in middle of room, edge
- drink 6 ounces of warm water every 30 minutes
- you can only pee between 1000-1005; 1400-1405, 1800-1805, 2200-2205
- if you have to pee outside those times, ask permission in gD chat and
no peeing until you get permission from 2 people
- after room is cleaned, 15 more minutes of corner time (same way as before); than insert 2 ice cubes anally, kneel in middle of room and edge with toothpaste as a lubricant
- lunch is from 1200 - 1215: eat while on all 4s, meal should be placed in a bowl on the floor
- after lunch, continue cleaning
- no music, TV, vids, internet (unless asking for permission to pee)
- post a detailed report after you finish cleaning every room in this thread
- no orgasms until all rooms are cleaned and someone in this thread gives you permission (I will be watching tomorrow, so if your reports are good, good chance I will allow relief....
- dinner: 1800-1805, same as lunch, on all 4s out of a bowl
- ADDITION: tie balls separately before corner time when first entering every room to clean: after corner time and edge, spank each ball 50 times with a wooden spoon before cleaning.

I will stop here and let others help you get through the day. Looking forward to your reports!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-02-2016 at 09:22 AM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:28 AM   #5
mike_29_switch

Thanks! That sounds great. I will do that tomorrow. Already get hard by the thought of it...

All the best,
Mike.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:30 AM   #6
Just.For.Fun

Both or just the one?
Just.For.Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #7
mike_29_switch

Sorry for not answering earlier. Running naked outdoors is impossible and will get me arrested. I like the basic idea, but no chance to do anything that public.

All the best,
Mike.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:04 AM   #8
InternetSissy

If you have clamps or pegs place them around your body, then have your penis/balls hold a weight (not sure what you have so you can use anything) then after that is said and done, go around the house dancing for over 30 mins naked. Tell IS how it goes if you do it =3

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
InternetSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk