Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which?must I wear outdoors?
Neither 2 13.33%
Shorts 6 40.00%
Cycling mask 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2023, 06:25 AM   #1
cyclist

Default Should I wear these outdoors?

I'm meeting my friend on Thursday and we are going for a walk in quiet countryside and on quiet paths.
He never tells me if any item of clothing is or goes see through or if my zip is undone, if I'm concerned something might be too revealing etc, even if I'm outdoors, he'll pretend it's fine.
Well I have a pair of white shorts that are very see through, though mostly at the back, you can't see much at the front.
I know if I got changed into them in the countryside, he'd say they look fine if I asked.
But I also have a cycling mask that you'd put over your face to keep your face warm in cold weather. It's one you put over your head to get it on, looks a little like a skirt.
Well I tested it to use instead of the shorts, just out of curiosity. I can actually get it over my legs and up around my waist - though it does look longer before you put it on, so it would look like it would cover everything. However, it doesn't, I have to lift my dick up so it's not exposed, but this leaves almost all my balls exposed as they stick out from underneath. Almost half my butt is exposed too. Well we've been getting warm weather in the UK so if I wore it, he wouldn't know I know it shows my butt and balls as there's little wind. I was thinking of taking both with me and point out the shorts are see through and saying somebody had said the cycling thing would make a good replacement for shorts. I know for a fact he wouldn't tell me my balls and butt were exposed. Should I wear either of these when we are walking in the quiet countryside or quiet paths - baring in mind, he'll probably take photos pretending he just wants to get a pic, which he will then show people including a mutual female friend?

Last edited by cyclist; 06-17-2023 at 06:50 AM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk