Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-08-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Bimbo vs Slut

What, according to you, is the difference between a bimbo and a slut?

Which, if any, are you?

Which would you want to be?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #2
striker101

Both are promiscuous, but a bimbo is also seen as dumb, while a slut doesn't share that connotation with being inherently stupid.

I don't really see myself as either, but I suppose I'd rather be a slut than a bimbo.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #3
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

I agree with striker, bimbos tend to be less intelligent and more of a toy for the Dominent to use. Sluts just like sex and are bow legged.

I am more sluty then not, but I am not a slut. Just kinky, there is a difference. Hehe. I don't just bend over for anyone, only special people that have the privilege of owning me get that. Lol

Does this make sense?

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 05-09-2018 at 09:35 PM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 09:28 PM   #4
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with everything said so far. Bimbos are stupid. Bimbos will agree with men who say they are just 'holes to be filled.'

I'm a slut. I don't mind identifying as a slut. I'm very intelligent, and I don't want a man to just want holes, I want him to want me.

Maybe that's the defining factor.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:28 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Bimbo is simply an exaggeration of what a slut does. Sure they may have a ton of sex, but they look and dress in a flashy manner and promote it. A slut simply just goes out and does it. They may dress provocative, but it's not showy.

I'd be a slut. Don't need the attention.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:01 AM   #6
Born2BaSissy

Both will sleep with anything that moves. A slut is more likely to be aggressive in finding a partner. A bimbo is a show piece. Everyrhing she does is about making her more attractive sexually and making sure everyone can see that she has done so and making sure her partners are pleased with her appearance and performance. i definitely am a bimbo
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:17 PM   #7
DevilsPlaything

Bimbo's are basically like a mildly retarded version of a slut.

I personally identify as a thot.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:21 PM   #8
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

Which, if any, are you?

Difference: Bimbos according to me have none it very little intelligence and are basically lil fuck dolls for others to use. Also in my head I always associate the eird bimbo with a really annoyingly shrill voice and pretebceious expressions to act confused and cute

Slut in the other hand are smarter but they just can't help their libido and want to do naughty slutty things to arouse their Dom's/man

I don't think I am either tbh...I do like being called slut in play and sometimes I like to do slutty things to pelase my Dom

I don't ever want to be a bimbo not even in play and I don't want to be a slut in real life. But slut in play for just one man and to please that man Is something that I like
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:21 AM   #9
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Personally, I always figured the difference to be: a slut acts the part, a bimbo looks the part.

A slut really likes to have sex but doesn't necessarily look like someone who likes to fuck. A bimbo looks like a real fuck doll but doesn't necessarily have to be. Although most bimbo's I think would also be sluts and some sluts would also be bimbos.

Neither will have sex with just anything that moves though. A person who will have sex with anyone is called a whore.

Thus there can also be sluts who are also bimbos AND whores!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:32 AM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:

Which, if any, are you?

During play I act as either one or the other, or both of them simultanousely...and I prefer being a bimbo. However it takes a LOT to get me into that headspace because a bimbo doesn't need to think they just need to do and be holes or a fuck toy or a doll etc. A slut may have a lot of sex or multiple partners but generally they are still listened to and have an opinion, whereas a bimbo does not.

I prefer the bimbo because it makes subbing and following orders easier for me, as my brain finally switches off and I stop feeling the need to question why to everything, or to worry about doing something wrong. All I have to do as a bimbo is be pretty and pleasing.

I think it is quite easy to be both and doesn't have to be one or the other. For example AM might order me to do something slutty and so right then I would be classed as a slut. If I'm doing the thing he asked with no thought, no opinion, no communication then I'm being his slutty little bimbo. So while not mutually exclusive, they can definitely be paired well together.

Both are pretty hot in play but neither are something I would like to be known for outside of kink/a scene.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:11 PM   #11
Golden_Throw

A Bimbo almost always have a large butt and breasts, must be promiscuous, must be female, and can't be intelligent.

A Slut is anyone who has casual sex. It is heavily implied that they promiscuous and female.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:07 AM   #12
Mieann

I personally think that bimbo are rich girls who have a very proud opinion about their bodies and are inherently ignorant. They kind of put of an air and plays dumb even though at times, they aren't but it seems like "good" attention may fall on them once in a while which may be nice?

Slut on the other hand are girls that aren't that rich, but have an agenda for their actions, usually for their personal benefit? It's just that the reasons can be very practical and materialistic.

Sexually, I think a slut has more loose values than a bimbo and feels strong about it. Like a slut may parade the street naked to prove her point, but a bimbo won't. A bimbo kind of bitches about it? That said however, a slut is mentally stronger because she fights for her opinion, whereas a bimbo may just follow if her opinion is rejected socially. (And she cries and bitches to people around her. Pfft.)

As for me, I'd rather be a slut than a bimbo for the reasons above.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #13
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Slutren associates different pictures.
A Bimbo is dolled up to the max, operated to have bigger boops. It's the typical "barbie" image, with being stupid and submissive on top.

A slut is someone who is ready to go to bed nearly anyone. They don't necessarily need to dress like a hooker, only their promiscuity is a sign for me.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:24 AM   #14
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Quote:
Personally, I always figured the difference to be: a slut acts the part, a bimbo looks the part.

A slut really likes to have sex but doesn't necessarily look like someone who likes to fuck. A bimbo looks like a real fuck doll but doesn't necessarily have to be. Although most bimbo's I think would also be sluts and some sluts would also be bimbos.

Neither will have sex with just anything that moves though. A person who will have sex with anyone is called a whore.

Thus there can also be sluts who are also bimbos AND whores!
I’d agree with that. I definitely identify as a slut as I love sex, but that doesn’t mean I’ll sleep with anyone (although I used to, but not so much now). Sometimes I do, but I have to be in the mood to just say yes.

I like to dress up slutty to get attention so I guess that might count as a bimbo to an extent, and I’ll sometimes play dumb or stupid if I think it’s what the guys want and I’m up for it, but that’s just playing a role.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk