Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2016, 08:17 PM   #1
SwitchJemma

Default My First Job

Hi, I'm Jemma and this is about my first job in a bar, hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1:
I climbed out of my car and walked into the pubs employees only entrance. I was so glad I had finally got a job. Being 19 I needed to pull in some money and this bar had a good pay. I met the manager and he told me I was working behind the bar to begin with. I was cool with that and walked in. For the record, I am very attractive, I have very large breasts and a large ass with long brown hair and blue eyes. I got a lot of male attention at school and am very friendly. I stood behind the bar and started serving drinks simple really. A few men complimented me for my looks and I thanked them. About half an hour in a waitress came over to greet me. I couldn't help noticing how short her skirt was and her tiny top showed a lot. She and I spoke and she whispered that 'show a bit of flesh and I guarantee you will get an extra large tip." She then walked off and received a friendly slap on the arse from a man at a table. She turned and bent over to collect his empty cup giving him a very good view of her cleavage. He doubled his already large tip. When I left I started thinking about how I myself could make more money...
SwitchJemma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SwitchJemma for this post:
Old 12-22-2016, 08:34 PM   #2
SwitchJemma

Chapter 2:
Shopping time! I went out and bought some high heels, a mini skirt, a thong, a sexy, lacy bra, a corset, a see through top and some fishnets. I then went home and dressed in the corset, thong, fishnets, heels and bra. The corset stopped under my breasts so I covered them with the bra and that still revealed a lot of sideboob. I put on a lot of makeup and drove to the bar. I walked in and stood behind the bar. The first guy came up and I gave him a flirtatious smile, he asked for a can of beer from the fridge so I turned and bent over giving him a nice view of my ass as I did so... He paid double, I made a lot of money that night and got a lot of views. A few men offered me money to 'have some fun with them' but I politely declined. The waitress from the other night came over and gave me a thumbs up. She was wearing the same again and looked stunning. I left late with a lot of cash in my bag.
SwitchJemma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SwitchJemma for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk