Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-05-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
face

Send a message via AIM to face Send a message via Yahoo to face
Default the babysitter (non-fiction turns fiction)

I wrote this story as a non-fiction it turns to fiction if you want to know were you can pm me and dont forget to rate,Smile i know your going to make a deal about punctuation but i wrote it on wordpad so no spell check.
just take the story as it is.
ENJOI!
__________________________________________________ ____________
THE BABYSITTING
This takes place when i was about 12, back then i was about 5 foot blond the regular awesome 12 yearold you would see.
One night my parents decided the next day they would have to go out of town the whole day so like always they got me and my brothers a baby sitter.
even though this happened a while ago i still remember her she was about 6 foot 2 with medium blond hair she was really pretty.
the next morning i went about my normal rue tin of getting up turning on the boob tube and watching the Saturday morning cartoons, after about 30 minuets or so i relies my brothers are not up and i run down the hallway and look in there room.
What no one there? i wonder were they went,ding dong who's that?
"oh hey Jesse"
"hey there Matt, what are you up too?"
"im trying to find my brothers"
"oh yeah your mom said that they were going to go with them so its just me and you"
oh this is great, even though i was 12 i still knew things about sex and i thought highly of hot girls especially my hot 15 year old baby sitter.
after another hour or so of mindlessly violent cartoons i got bored and asked jesse if we could do somin.
"sure matt wanna go to the park?"
"not really i already spend alot of time there"
"okay well how about we see a movie?"
" i already saw all the movies showing this week"
"well im going to take a shower will you decide"
she left and i went back to my cartoons.

you see i live on a military base and there are things like parks a movie theater that shows 2 new movies ever week, a pool.......hmmm.
after the last episode of Pokemon i walk into my parents room and plop on the bed as i normally do when im tired of that tv.
Moments later i hear the shower stop and soon the door open, i walk into the hallway and see jesse wrapped in a towl walking twords the living room.
she peeks in around the corner and i hear her mumble "maybe he went to the park,MATT!!!" she yelled.
i decided not to respond as i never do when i don't care, i walk back into my mom's room and shut the door go back to my program.

after yet another cartoon i walk out hungry for food "hmm i wonder what jesse made for lunch?" i say to my self.
i turn the corner to see jesse walking down the hallway......NAKED!!!!!! with her soft small boobs bouncing slowly as she walks twords the shower with a bag in her hand, and her small bush around her pussy.
"matt!! oh my god look away"
i just back up slowly going for my room as i stare at her soft body whiell she tries to cover up.

after moments of my dirty mind thinking things "oh my god she is so hot she makes my weeny feel so good" i think too myself whill i sit on my bed touching myself through my pants.
the door opens as i pull my hand away fast "matt have you decided were you want to go?"
as i wanted to see more of her body i said the pool.
We leave for the pool as its only about five minuets away, the pool is located in the general gym there are 2 one is Olympic size and one is for kids with water slides and a lazy river. (it might have had a wave pool i dont remember)

once we get there i was surprised to see that there was no one in the kids pool i told her that im going into the mens lockers too get dressed and i would be right out she said she was going to change as well.
after about 10 mins or so i finally get myself changed and showered off, once i leave the lockers i look over to one of the chairs sitting there was jesse in a small red with black splotches bikini, right then i thought of her naked body again.
i walk out and walk over to jesse "hey so i didnt mean to see you..." she cut me off saying "naked i know it was an accident and ill get you back" she said in a playful tone.
after swimming and sliding away my worry jesse says its time to head home for dinner,i jump out of the water with my trunks falling a little so she could see my butt.
as we both walk to the different changing rooms I take a quick look over too see her butt checks kinda hanging out of her bikini bottom as my penis becomes hard.
i start to take off my trunks and get under the hot shower to get all the clorin off i notice there aren't any people here, but i just kinda say whatever as my dick steals all the attention away.
my small 4 inch dick was hard and i remember my friend telling me that i can make it feel good if i stroke it up and down so i do......nothing........nothing Ihear the door open do i quit after awhile i look out to see if anyone is there noone so i go back to what i was doing.
slowly speeding it up faster and faster until im starting to feel something, i start to fall back and as i realize im falling i feel some arms catch me.....soft arms i look up too see jesse, i quickly reach down to cover up.
"jesse what are you doing this is the mens room!"
"i told you i was going to get you back"
"how"
"well move your hands or ill tell your parents you were watching me take a shower"
well being so horny as i was i moved my hands and poked my hips foreword.
she just sat there and stared at my penis, after about 2-3 mins of this she says "wow matt thats great! i need to take a shower though can i take it with you"
in amazement i just shake my head yes.
she starts to undo her bikini bottom now i get a good look at her pussy, at the time i didnt know you were supposed to have hair there as she didnt.
as she reaches for her top i see her boobs pop out.
her medium sized tits as she reaches over and takes sum soap out of the pump and start to lather herself, wow i cant beleive it.
i realized my penis was starting to feel funny and twitch, whats this feeling? its nice.
i saw jesse reach for her pussy and start to put some soap on her soft pussy lips.
oh man she is hot i wonder if she will.....
"matt! what are you looking at?"
"uh...uh.....nothing" she smiled and winked at me as she walked out and started to get dressed.

once we were home I had a message on my phone "hey honey were going to be here for another day or two, love you ill call you tonight"
"well matt guess were roommates"she winked
i left to go too my room and sat down on my bed,i wonder what were going to do the rest of the day i still cant believe what happened she is soo.
my thought was interrupted by the doorbell.
who's here?
i ran to the front door and saw 2 more girls as jesse let them in, i stayed back and observed.
one girl she was a cute girl with nice breasts, she had dark brown hair and wore a brown shirt with "sexy kitten" written on it and skinny jeans.
the other girl had long blond hair and wore a red t shirt with a logo for some girl thing i think it was a barbie thing but im not sure, she also had on skinny jeans.
after about 3-4 minuets they all sit on the floor in a circle, what are they doing? i think ill go down.
"hey what are you guys doing?"
"were not guys matt" she said sarcastically
"well what are you doing?"
"were going to play a game"
"what game?"
"truth or dare"
oh sweet this is my chance to get back at her!
The following 2 users say Thank You to face for this post:
Old 04-06-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
daremenudeguy

its good and now im wishing i had this sitter when i was 12.
Please Continue!
Old 04-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

Please continue. And like you said, I dont mean to bother you about it, but the spelling and the punctuation could be a little better.
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Where does the non-fiction stop?
Old 04-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
DaremeDareme

love it! omg... make them give him a blow job... or somthing sexy...horny
DaremeDareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #6
face

the next part ill try harder i wrote this at about 4 am when i couldnt sleep, and im not afraid to let you know were the fiction starts just pm me i dont want to include it here since it will takeaway from the story.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #7
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

dude, you were dealing with a pedophile.

lol, nice story though.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #8
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

umm can you stop calling me a pedophile?
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Question

Who called you a pedophile?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #10
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSsportsstar 1 View Post
umm can you stop calling me a pedophile?
um... I was talking to 'face', the guy writing the story........

sorry if you mistook that.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
face

hahaha i laughed for so long after that comment.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #12
Smile
Account Banned

this is quite good but i realy wish you would use proper punctuation and grammar.

Wow. It is difficult to write like that.

This is quite good, but I really wish you would use proper punctuation and grammar.

Anyway yeh, great story, when are you going to continue?

Also, when you have finished, reveal when the truth ends....

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #13
face

illl try the next time i cant sleep at 4 am

Last edited by Davros; 04-07-2009 at 04:21 AM.
face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #14
face

This is shorter, thanks too smile it should be all grammar correct
__________________________________________________ ___
"Yeah of course" I replied.
"Great!" Jesse said.
She then told me that the blonde Girl's name surprisingly enough was Barbie, and that the brown haired girl's name was Jen.
"Okay, well I’ll go first. truth or dare Jesse?" Barbie asked
"Urmm truth"
"Okay what was the last dick you saw"
I must have had a terrified look on my face, because that’s how I felt. Terrified.
"Well... Urmm...” Jesse looked at me as to ask, is it okay?
"Well I was at the pool with matt today and when he jumped out of the pool he kinda lost his trunks" She answered the question.
I turned three shades of red, the 2 other girls giggled and whispered to each other.
Jesse gave me a look as to say sorry.
"Shut up! Truth or dare Matt?"
I was really surprised to be asked I kind of thought I would stay off to the side.
"Urmm..... Truth"
"Have you ever had a blow job?"
"No, what’s that?"
At that moment life kind of stopped, all the girls looked at each other with a look of dismay.
"Urmm...well, it’s when a girl sucks on a guys......dick"
I had never heard of this before even though I knew how sex worked blow jobs were new.
"Okay, well, Jen truth or dare?"
"Dare" she replied.
"Urmm I dare you to make out with Jesse...... Barbie"
"Okay" smiled and licked her lips
She started to reach for Barbie's small shoulder's, she pulled her close as both there lips met.
This was my first lesbian experience it was so hot and i could feel my small dick jump.
They both gave groans of pleasure as I saw there lips part and still tonguing each other, my mouth just hung there.
"Mmm Jesse truth or dare?" asked Jen
"Urmm dare" she answered not fazed at all.
"Okay I dare you to take off your shirt and pants for the rest of the game."
Jesse stood up and started to remove her shirt, under her shirt she had on a lacy bra, I noticed her tits were hard.
She started to unzip her jeans, and pulled the button of her jeans off.
As she pulled them down I saw some small panties that had Hello Kitty on them, with "slut" written on them.
"Okay Barbie truth or dare"
"Urmm dare"
"Okay I dare you to take off all you're cloths and throw them outside."
She pulled off her shirt with a blue bra, she had smaller tits then Jesse but they were still hot.
After she reached behind her back and pulled off her bra, her small B sized tits fell, I had a great urge to touch and suck them.
After words she reached for her blue jeans and undid her zipper and button, after pulling them off her soft legs I noticed she had some dark blue panties.
She started to pull those off and I saw her pussy which was shaved as well, she then folded all her clothes and threw them out the back door.
She sat down cross legged across from me and I got a perfect crotch shot. I sat and stared at her.
By this time my dick was in full on boner.
"Matt truth or dare"
"Urmm dare" I said not thinking
"Okay I dare you to take off all your clothes"
"What?"
"Take off all your clothes"
I stood up and took off my shirt.
I then reached for my jeans; I unzipped my zipper, and then undid my button.
My pants fall revealing my boner through my blue boxers.
All the girls giggle as they get on there hands and knees getting closer too me.
I looked around red in the face, and started to pull my boxer's down. After they landed at my feet my 4 inch boner popped out.
After a second or so I smiled releasing I’m naked with 3 15 year old girls.
More confidant I ask Jesse truth or dare.
"I’ll take a dare"
"I dare you to give me one of those blow jobs"
She stood there mouth open, oh I hope this doesn’t hurt.
__________________________________________________ ________
hope you enjoyed next part will be out within a week, make sure to leave a rating.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #15
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
After a second or so I smiled releasing I’m naked with 3 15 year old girls.
More confidant I ask Jesse truth or dare.
"I’ll take a dare"
"I dare you to give me one of those blow jobs"
She stood there mouth open, oh I hope this doesn’t hurt.

.....dude!

is this that fiction part? v.v

Advertisements
Kink Talk