Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-15-2019, 08:33 PM   #1
BakedBeing

Target Picture Bounty Hunters

Hello and welcome to the Picture Bounty Hunter HQ.

This is a place for people to become hunters or the hunted, perhaps even both.

Every user that posts in this thread gets 150bp (Bounty points.) to get you started on hunting for the pictures you want to see. For every wanted picture requested or offered, you will earn 20bp. I will keep a tally of all bp credits at the bottom of this post. To help grow the economy, i will offer special bounty requests, periodically, with high bp rewards to gain.

To make sure you're not just paying for some random picture, the picture must include the buyers name in some way. You could hold a piece of paper with the buyers name on or write their name on your body, perhaps the buyer will request their name included a certain fashion.

Please act as professionals, be polite and respectful to everyone. All pictures bought, must remain private, unless given permission buy the seller to share. All bounty hunters, must be at least 18 years of age, due to the nature of the game. All bp transactions will be accounted for, once the buyer has confirmed they have received their picture.

Every user starts with 150bp, just comment here to receive yours, you can offer pictures for sale and or picture bounties on offer. I will offer more bounties of my own and may even offer some pictures for sale too, in time.

1. Bounty Point Leaderboard - https://www.rise.global/getdare-bond...nt-leaderboard
    #1 - 3500bp - LuidiaSarsi.
    #2 - 1350bp - coolstuff.
    #3 - 300bp - Bunnybun.
    #4 - 250bp - herpderp42.

Ways to increase your bp count:

Post in this thread for the first time = 150bp
Complete my high reward bounties, extra credit given to extra good pictures = 25-1000+bp
Complete other hunters bounties = what they will offer for your picture.
Offer you own pictures for sale.
All rewards can be tripped, by giving me permission to share here.
Add "Owned by BakedBeing" to your sig for 500bp per month.

Other ways of earning points may be added.

Here is the Bounty Point shop, where you can exhange your points for prizes. (Under construction) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89067

P.S. A special thank you to Bunnybun and Herpderp42, for helping me with some things. Thank you!

Likes: BMD, Dares, Hypnosis, pictures, videos and many other things.

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-18-2019 at 07:22 AM.
BakedBeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #2
BakedBeing

I'm not sure if this would be classed as RP, if not, could a mod please move it to the appropriate section.

There has been a couple of people interested in starting this, Bunnybun and LuidiaSarsi have even completed bounties. I was not sure where to put this but with the currency system in place, i thought this would be the best place. Also there are 2 roles to be had here and much competition via leaderboards or even outbidding or out-tasking each other.

Here are some more special bounties that can be completed for high rewards.

Bounty of 25bp, for a picture of hands with neon yellow nail polish and "BakedBeing" on the back of one of your hands

Bounty of 50bp, for a picture of your hands bound together in some way, with "BakedBeing" written on one of your hands.

Bounty of 100bp, for a picture of your toes painted bright red and "BakedBeing" written on one of your feet.

Bounty of 150bp, for a picture of you in a collar, with "BakedBeing" written on your forehead.

Bounty of 200bp, for a picture of you in a collar, gagged, with "BakedBeing" written on your forehead.

Bounty of 300bp, for a picture of you shaving 3 lines in one of your eyebrows, collared, gagged and "BakedBeing" writen on your forehead.

Bounty of 500bp, for a picture of you naked, collared, gagged and "BakedBeing" written on your forehead.

Please feel free to add your own bounties up for grabs, i'm increasing the starting bp to enable people to trade more freely. To receive your starting 150bp, all you have to do is make a post in this thread.

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-17-2019 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
LuidiaSarsi

Ummm OK! Time for this lil exhibitionist slut to go to work!

I will send you...

For 25bp, a pic of any body part below the neck, with your username or a word or phrase of your choice written on

For 50bp, a pic of my feet, bound, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on one of my feet

For 100bp, a pic of my legs, bound, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on one of my legs

For 150bp, a pic of my clitty, caged, with your username/word/phrase of choice written above it

For 200bp, a pic of my ass, princess plugged, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on one of my buttcheeks

For 250bp, a pic of my ass, piggy plugged, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on one of my buttcheeks

For 300bp, a pic of my ass, diapered, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on my back/tummy/thigh

For 350bp, a pic of my ass, stuffed with a tampon, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on one of my buttcheeks

For 400bp, a pic of my nipples, clamped, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on my chest

For 450bp, a pic of your preferred phrase, written any number of times you wish - and there are a lot of numbers - on sheet(s) of lined A4 paper

And finally (for now)

For 500bp, a full naked pic, no face, with ANY combination of the above, and as many words/phrases written on my body as you desire

Make me regret this!
LuidiaSarsi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LuidiaSarsi for this post:
Old 01-16-2019, 10:28 PM   #4
Bunnybun

Cool I'm looking to buy pictures, give me bp ;)

Since I was given permission to abuse the loopholes on this thread...mostly because I just confused the creator:

1bp for a picture of a frog sitting on a horse.

1bp for a picture of a chicken looking at the camera

1bp for a picture of a pink rino

1bp for a picture of an all black rabbit

1bp for a picture of a turtle sitting on another turtle

1bp for a picture of someone with a confused look on their face.

100bp for a drawn picture of a woman in a machine forced to produce milk. Note: it's a very particular picture.

So total I am using 106 bp to purchase pictures.
I have 250 originally.
With just posting these picture requests I have earned (7*20) = 140 bp.

When all is said and done, I'll have 286 bp and also get 7 pictures out of it!

And that's how you abuse a system. :3

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnybun for this post:
Old 01-17-2019, 05:53 AM   #5
BakedBeing

Hello, today i will be adding a new triple bonus to all bounties that are consented to be shared in this thread. That bonus applies to bounties already complete, please let me know if you want to share to receive your bonus.

There is also a new signature reward. If you add "Owned by BakedBeing" to your signature for a month, you will receive 500bp per month. This will be deducted from your total if you remove before 30 days are over.

I'm offering some fresh bounties for today, the older ones may get removed over time if not completed,so claim those bounties before they go! I would also like to encourage other to post their own wanted bounties, as every user get 150bp just for posting, you could get yourself a nice personal pic.

Today's bounties are as follows:

1. For 100bp, i want a picture of you masked, top half naked and "BakedBeing" written on your chest. Bonus may be given for really cool masks.

2. For 200bp, i want a picture of you masked, fully naked covering genitals and "BakedBeing" written on your chest. Again, a bonus for cool masks.

3. for 400bp, I want a picture of you masked, fully naked, genitals exposed and "BakedBeing" written on your chest. Cool mask bonus available.

Now on to the first 2 founding members, i have personal tasks for you both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuidiaSarsi View Post
Ummm OK! Time for this lil exhibitionist slut to go to work!

I will send you...

For 100bp, a pic of my legs, bound, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on one of my legs

For 150bp, a pic of my clitty, caged, with your username/word/phrase of choice written above it

For 400bp, a pic of my nipples, clamped, with your username/word/phrase of choice written on my chest

Make me regret this!
I would like to order those please, "BakedBeing" is what i would like written in all the pictures, payment is tripled if you give permission to share here. I would also like you to add "Owned by BakedBeing" to your signature, this will reward 500bp per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnybun View Post
Since I was given permission to abuse the loopholes on this thread...mostly because I just confused the creator:

1bp for a picture of a frog sitting on a horse.

1bp for a picture of a chicken looking at the camera

1bp for a picture of a pink rino

1bp for a picture of an all black rabbit

1bp for a picture of a turtle sitting on another turtle

1bp for a picture of someone with a confused look on their face.

100bp for a drawn picture of a woman in a machine forced to produce milk. Note: it's a very particular picture.

So total I am using 106 bp to purchase pictures.
I have 250 originally.
With just posting these picture requests I have earned (7*20) = 140 bp.

When all is said and done, I'll have 286 bp and also get 7 pictures out of it!

And that's how you abuse a system. :3
Thank you, Bunnybun, feature removed as requested.I want 3 pictures and for you to do my signiture dare (Explaing below). Even though you offered for free as part of a deal, i will still reward you for these.

1. Bounty of 100bp, for a picture of your toes painted bright red and "BakedBeing" written on one of your feet.

2. Bounty of 150bp, for a pic of your ass with "BakedBeing" written on it.

3. Bounty of 300bp, for a pic of your top naked half (No face) with "BakedBeing" written on your chest.

4. Also add "Owned by BakedBeing" to your signature fore a month, this rewards 500bp per month.

Again, all rewards are tripped, if you give me permission to share the pictures here. Here is the current leaderboard https://www.rise.global/getdare-bond...rspective=user

That's it for now, i will be editing this post throughout the day, please keep checking back for updates.

LuidiaSarsi has decided to share their bounty for a triple bonus, a great shot, thank you for sharing. + 500bp to you!

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-17-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:43 AM   #6
LuidiaSarsi

Tasks completed Sir ^_^

And hey, would you look at that sparkly new signature...
Old 01-17-2019, 10:51 AM   #7
BakedBeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuidiaSarsi View Post
Tasks completed Sir ^_^

And hey, would you look at that sparkly new signature...
Very good, well done, looking good. You're doing great, good girl, +500bp to you!

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-17-2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:51 AM   #8
herpderp42
getDare Addict

So I can join this thread and get 150bp for free without offering ways to earn points myself? That means I can order 150 weird pictures from Bunnybun and make her regret setting the prices so low? Count me (the f*ck) in!

To BakedBeing: If you dislike the idea of just joining and using up the points tell me. I don't want to ruin your fun.

Last edited by herpderp42; 01-17-2019 at 10:56 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:02 AM   #9
BakedBeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
So I can join this thread and get 150bp for free without offering ways to earn points myself? That means I can order 150 weird pictures from Bunnybun and make her regret setting the costs so low? Count me (the f*ck) in!

To BakedBeing: If you dislike the idea of just joining and using up the points tell me. I don't want to ruin your fun.
I'm not sure if they are real pictures on offer there but you can try haha. I think they was just showing me a potential flaw in bp gain, this has been rectified.

I was hoping more would join in to buy, you have earned 150bp for first time posting. Please feel free to place your own bounties and or offers to sell, that goes for every one. There are a few ways to earn bp right now but i am thinking of more ways, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. You may be rewarded in bp if implemented.

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-17-2019 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:08 AM   #10
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedBeing View Post
I'm not sure if they are real pictures on offer there but you can try haha. I think they was just showing me a potential flaw in bp gain, this has been rectified.

I was hoping more would join in to buy, you have earned 150bp for first time posting. Please feel free to place your own bounties and or offers to sell, that goes for every one. There are a few ways to earn bp right now but i am thinking of more ways, if anyone has any suggestions, please le me know. You may be rewarded in bp if implemented.
Sounds fair. A little tipp for you: You can only edit your posts in threads for a limited time. So I would suggest creating a blog (which you should be able to edit for all eternity, at least way longer) with the points and put a link to it in your first post instead.

And I will just ask nicely and try to connvincing her to earn 450 points (trippled by sharing every single picture hehe). Could work right?

Last edited by herpderp42; 01-17-2019 at 11:15 AM. Reason: yeah 3*150 is 350. Smart herp
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to herpderp42 for this post:
Old 01-17-2019, 11:20 AM   #11
BakedBeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Sounds fair. A little tipp for you: You can only edit your posts in threads for a limited time. So I would suggest creating a blog (which you should be able to edit for all eternity, at least way longer) with the points and put a link to it in your first post instead.

And I will just ask nicely and try to connvincing her to earn 450 points (trippled by sharing every single picture hehe). Could work right?
Oh, i was not aware of that, thank you fro bringing it to my attention. I will get on to creating a blog, you have prevented possible issues, thank you! +50bp to you.

Worth a shot with those pictures, for sure, i would love to see them haha.

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-17-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:25 AM   #12
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh, i was on aware of that, thank you fro bringing it to my attention. I will get on to creating a blog, you have prevented possible issues, thank you! +50bp to you.

Worth a shot with those pictures, for sure, i would love to see them haha.
I just realized she requested them and did not offer... No pink rhino for me.
Btw I think Bunnybun's system abuse is still doable.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #13
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh, i was not aware of that, thank you fro bringing it to my attention. I will get on to creating a blog, you have prevented possible issues, thank you! +50bp to you.
I was actually thinking of a blog on getdare but that should work aswell.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:18 PM   #14
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

im in ill sell pics
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:29 PM   #15
BakedBeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstuff View Post
im in ill sell pics
Please check my bounty list for pictures required, triple points rewarded if you give me permission to share. You have been credited 150bp for making your first post, thank you for your participation, i hope you have fun.

Ok, we have some more public bounties to view, thanks to coolstuff and LuidiaSarsi. Great pictures, thank you for sharing, you will both be duly awarded with credit accordingly

First up are 3 offerings from LuidiaSarsi, nice job.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is coolstuff's contribution, another great picture, thank you!

Kik - BakedBeing

Last edited by BakedBeing; 01-17-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk