Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 05-23-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default One Advertisement per Account

What about just one s/M advertisement per account? You cannot post another once you created your ad. This way you don't get all those double advertisements. Of course there are some rules bound to this, like these:
  • You can bump your advertisement each 30 days (or any other amount of days) with a bump button (somewhere well placed on the forum) so it'll go back to the top of the list of advertisements. This way there are no other posts on the thread page itself posted.
  • The time of editing the advertisement is unlimited. So you can change whatever and whenever you want.
  • A button that can lock your advertisement (and unlock it) so others will know you aren't searching any more for a slave/Dom. This also means no one can post on the thread page any more. (The same way a locked thread works like it does now.) When you break the contact with your former slave/Dom and you want to start a new s/M relationship, then you can just unlock your advertisement again.
  • When you do have an advertisement, it'll be linked to your account (when unlocked). This makes it a lot easier for others to see who is and who is not searching for a slave/Dom.
  • When an account is (permanently) banned, the advertisement will be automaticly removed. E.g. when someone is underaged and gets banned, the advertisement linked to this account will be deleted so no one can still contact this underaged person, because (like I said) this person is underaged.

You might have read other ideas of mine in this section of this forum. I am just writing down all things I think would improve the getDare forum. Just for any one to read and bringing them ideas. Or help improve these ideas to make it more attractive for the getDare staff to actually add the idea to the forum. Thank you.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:23 AM   #2
Sholdkhan

Default One Advertisement per Account

Well, In some ways... It would solve many Problems.
But in other ways, it would bring the Yahoo company making a big Loss in advertisements.
You see, the more Peeps open a Yahoo account, the better for the company. So they can show the advertisers that "yes, we have this many People who have an account with Us.

Tags
idea, ideas