Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-16-2015, 07:04 PM   #1
Bootybabe

Default The mansion

[This story is set in a world where it is perfectly normal for the rich to have a slave or two and women are objects and less than men.]
Today I turned 18. I graduated school today. But that's not what is on mine or any other females mind. We all showered this morning and came to school like any other day. Over at the boys school they are having a ceremony and getting ready to go pursue degrees or go to the mines if they are from poor families. We only leaned cooking an cleaning in the girls school. And we don't get a ceremony. We go to inspection. I sign in and head to the auditorium. There are 80 little platforms around the room. I walk around until I find a screen with my name on it. I read what it says.
Christa Ferns
Hymen: I'm tact
Height: 5'4"
weight: 125 lbs.
Breast size: c-cup

With a sigh I climb onto the play form next to my screen. And look at other girls doing the same. You see in our culture when women domain highschool we are put up for inspection and the wealthy men come and decide who they would like as a slave or a wife. Anyone not choses is sent home to their parents. A buzzer sounds signaling that it's time to strip. I drop my skirt and panties. Then unbutton my blouse and drop my skirt. Another buzzer let's us know to get in position and that the men would be entering. I clasp my hands behind my head and spread my feet shoulder width apart. A few men read my screen and look at me from the floor. The first one comes up on my platform and he appears to be about 60. He pinches my nipples and laughs when I squirm then walks away. A few more toy with me and I see a few girls get chosen. Some are happy and get chosen as wives. Slaves are led off by collars and leashes. A young man probably late twenties comes up to my platform.
"A virgin. That's rare these days." He smirks and looks me over. He grabs my brown hair at the roots any pulls my head back. I let out a yelp and he laughs. Then he pushes around on my breasts checking for adn penalties. He pulls on my pussy lips to make sure the go back to their shape quickly. He suddenly rams two fingers in my pussy causing me to break position.
"You are indeed a virgin. And a naughty one for breaking position. But I think i would enjoy training you. Tell me girl has your ass been used before?" He asks.
"No sir." I reply. He nods and pulls a purple collar from his pocket and clasps it around my neck and attachés a similar styled leash to it. He leads me of the platform an to the check out table. The lady tells him that my slave papers will be delivered to him next week. We walk out to a car and the driver opens the door and I go to climb in.
"You think cunts get to get in the car first? Or boy we are gonna have some fun breaking you." He says shaking his head and climbing in.
I am owned but still accepting tasks but I have to run them by my mistress. Mistress is teaching me respect right now. If I am rude or do not refer to someone as Sir or Miss or whatever name they refer when speaking they can email her and she will punish me or give them permission. I she does not respond within 20 minutes then you are given permission to punish the rude cunt. Thank you.
Mistress'a email: [email protected]
Bootybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bootybabe for this post:
Old 09-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #2
Bootybabe

The car pulls up to a big mansion and the man pulls me out by the leash.
"What's your name?" I ask a we stand next to the car. He looks at me annoyed.
"Master. You will call me master. And you're new name is cunt." He says. I don't say anything just take it all in. He hands my leash to a man in a uniform and walks away. This new man says nothing to me and just yanks me along. I follow him through the beautiful house down some stairs to a dungeon like basement with contraptions that I have never seen before. In the corner there is a small netter from bed with a very thin mattress. The man locks my leash to the bed frame and leaves with out a word. I look around taking in my surroundings. I see an x like thing on the wall, multiple chains hanging. A wooden contraption in the corner that I can't make out because its too dark and a wall filled with spanking implements and dildos. I start to freak out a little then I hear foot steps on the stairs. I see the man who owns me now come into view followed by a beautiful naked woman wearing a silver collar.
"Bitch here is going to demonstrate the different positions. If I say position one you immediately do this." And the woman gets down on the floor with her legs tucked under her and her knee spread exposing her shaved pussy and her hands on top of her thighs.
"Position 2" he demands. She gets in a face down ass up position.
"Position 3" she stands up in the same way I was at the inspection.
"Good bitch. Go back to the kitchen." He demands. She does as she is told. He turns his attention to me and in hooks the leash from my collar with a key.
"We need to get you all prepared for your welcome into the mansion cunt." He says cynically. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me over by a drain in the floor. He grabs a hose from the wall and starts spraying me down. I scream and run across the room. He grunts and puts the hose down to come get me. He grabs ahold of my nipples painfully and drags my back by the drain.
"Don't pull that shit again. You need to be clean so sit there and be a good little cunt." He says in annoyance. I curl up as best I can on the floor as the freezing water sprays me down. I feel him get closer and the hose nozzle is shoved into my hairless pussy. I scream out loud and shove him away. This earns me a slap to the face.
"Position 2 cunt." He commands. I think about which one that is.
"Think cunt. I think we are gonna have to use a special leash for a dumb cunt like you." He mutters. I remember what position two is and stick my ass up in the air. He places a firm hand on my back and shove the small nozzle in my virgin ass. I scream as a steady stream of cold water fills my ass. He pulls it out after about a minute.
"Don't spill a drop cunt." He warns. He just watches me struggle to keep it all in. Then takes the drain cover off and tells me to release.
"In front of you??" I ask in disbelief.
"Slaves don't get privacy cunt." He says. I can't hold it anymore though and the water comes rushing out. He seems satisfied and speaks into an intercoms box ordering a slave be sent down to scrub the floor. He grabs clamp looking things that are all attached to one chain. The comes between my legs and reaches for my pussy. I jump back but he shoves two fingers in me and pulls me back to him. He attaches a clamp to each outter lip and exposes my clit to attach the last clamp right on my clit. I let out a scream. Then he attaches the chain to his belt. I guess this is my leash.
"Now I'm gonna give you an option to stay here and work your way up the slave ranks or go home to your parents where you will do their housework and live in poverty." He says. I think for a minute but know that I do not want to go home.
I am owned but still accepting tasks but I have to run them by my mistress. Mistress is teaching me respect right now. If I am rude or do not refer to someone as Sir or Miss or whatever name they refer when speaking they can email her and she will punish me or give them permission. I she does not respond within 20 minutes then you are given permission to punish the rude cunt. Thank you.

Last edited by Bootybabe; 09-17-2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 09-16-2015, 11:12 PM   #3
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

keep going, i like it. but maybe try and edit it a little better. i don't mind too mich, but i know it turns some people away.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #4
Bootybabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_boy View Post
keep going, i like it. but maybe try and edit it a little better. i don't mind too mich, but i know it turns some people away.
Thank you I will reread it better next time
Old 09-17-2015, 03:13 PM   #5
Lioness

Looks great. Can't wait to see what happens next

Likes- clit and nipple torture, spanking, wedgies, tease and denial, degradation, roleplay, pet play, objectification, humiliation, choking, hypnosis
Limits- permanent, public, scat, blood, needles, pics, piss

Kik: oh.my.lioness
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk