Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #1
SweetSwitch

Female 20/F Anal Dares and Stuff

Some of you may remember when I did an anal dare thread last summer.
Well, now that I'm more experienced, I'll ask for some more.

Toys: 2 dildos (one about an inch thick, another about two inches thick), 10 broad tip markers (I have to go buy some Sharpies ), and if you consider it them toys, ice cubes.
Also, I can fist my ass, so go crazy with that, if you want.
Things I can't do ATM: Spanking, loud moaning, or saying phrases. I live with other people and the walls are so damn thin. Basically, nothing loud; enemas; food stuff. Especially messy food stuff.
If you have dares like this, still send them my way. I just won't be able to do them until a later time.

I hope I can get some good dares. I'll respond with how they went.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:18 PM   #2
GoodTimes123
getDare Sweetheart

how about you start off by trying to fit both your dildos in your ass enjoy
GoodTimes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
Skex

Here's something easy to start with.

Write "cum dump" above your pussy (use something erasable if you wish), put a clothespin on each nipple, insert your butt plug, then you will edge 3 times, at the end of each edge you will remove the clothespins for 2 minute then put them back on turning them 1/4 turn. After your third edge you may masterbate to completion unless you are restricted from orgasms in which case you should ruin the orgasm.

When you are done if pics are not a limit, take a picture showing your pussy including the writing. Then you may remove the clamps but leave your plug in place.

You will then write a post describing your task and how it made you feel, and post it to your getdare thread and send the picture to my kik account (SkexR) and any others in the thread who have asked for photographic proof *.

After you have completed the task you may remove your plug.

If you fail to hold off your orgasms kik or PM me for your punishment **.

* pictures are not required if that is one of your limits.

** if you are owned your master will be responsible for your punishment.

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #4
SweetSwitch

Any more? Anyone?
Old 06-07-2015, 07:32 PM   #5
Gigantesub
Account Banned

Put 15 ice cubes in your ass then use your smaller dildo to fuck your ass, then, add 20 more and fuck your ass with the bigger dildo. Finally, fist yourself before adding 25 ice cubes and letting them melt and drip out of your well used ass

Female/Bratty Slut/Switch/5'6"/30A

Mistress Saint's sexy puppy

I ama slave to Getdare, Only accepting dares PM'd to me

My vacation needs your help!

PM Dare List
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74883

Likes/Dislikes/ Limits/ and toys!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74849
Gigantesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #6
Seditious Act

Wear your nipple clamps and nothing else other than a collar if you have one.
With your hands cuffed behind your back, fuck yourself in the ass with your largest dildo until your empty pussy is dripping wet. Try your best to dribble your fluids onto a towel, sheet or pillow. You may not touch your pussy with your hands. Your goal is to cum or at least get sopping wet just from anal. When you cum, thrust your face into whatever you've been dripping onto, inhale deeply and wiggle your bottom in the air.
Seditious Act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 04:33 PM   #7
SweetSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTimes123 View Post
how about you start off by trying to fit both your dildos in your ass enjoy
I'm so so sorry! I did this dare the day I made this thread and I never replied...

So, I couldn't get both in. You can give me a punishment, if you want.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:26 AM   #8
Faust6

Lube with oil your dildos. Fuck ass with small one for 10 minutes, then with big one until asshole gapes (best is standing like kitty with ass up).

Fill you ass with sour cream and lube your hand with it.
Then fist yourself fast and rough.
Faust6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 12:38 PM   #9
LiaR-Goddess

Cool

insert as many markers as possible. Tell me how many fit!

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #10
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Hmm.
Here's one for you. You'll need a bowl full of ice cubes (2 tray's, not just one), your big dildo, maybe a little lube, handcuffs, rope, and nipple clamps.
You're going to pack your asshole with ice and do your best to enjoy it.
Tie your handcuffs to your nipple clamps so they'll be tugging if you reach to your pussy. Lie on your back with the dildo in easy reach and the bowl of ice cubes on your chest.
Lift up your legs to lift your ass in the air and bring it a little closer. Put an ice cube in your asshole and fuck your asshole with the dildo 50 times, all the way out and all the way down, as fast or as slow as you like. Repeat until you run out of ice, can't get the dildo all the way in, or have cum twice. Every time your nipple clamps fall off, stop, put them back on and start over the number of fucks. If they're adjustable, tighten them a tiny bit every time you do this.
No rubbing your pussy, but you may hump your handcuffs while fucking your ass.

If you'd like a challenge, do this as a dice dare: 2 dice, 10x the total number of ass fucks, 4x the total in ice cubes, and the escape clause would be 1/2 the total, rounded down. So 12 would top it out at 48 ice cubes with 120 dildo thrusts between each one, and you could quit after you came 6 times, or finished all the cubes.
Of course, you could get lucky and roll snake eyes, get only 8 cubes with 20 thrusts in between, and only have to cum once to be done...

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #11
Vanavic

Since it's that easy for you, get that fist up your ass (no touching your pussy!)
And grab both dildos.
This one is pretty easy, but you'll enjoy it i think.

Go suck the smaller dildo. And only when you deepthroat it, you can move your fist, and masturbate with the other. When the dildo leaves your throat, your fist stops moving and the other hands stops touching your pussy.
Once you reached your first edge, switch to the bigger dildo and do the same.
Once you cum, keep the dildo in you throat or hands off!
Vanavic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:23 PM   #12
SweetSwitch

Right...
So, I didn't do ANY of these dares, so I need a lot of brutal punishments. Also, I've gotten a lot tighter, and now I can't fist myself. Feel free to stretch me to my limits, and then some.

Reiterating:

Toys: 2 dildos (1 inch and 1 1/2 inch), Sharpies, and a bunch of household objects (bottles and other phallic objects)
Things I can't do right now: Loud things like spanking.

I'll accept enema dares but I'll complete them at a later date.

Punish me!

Last edited by SweetSwitch; 09-12-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Typo
SweetSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:48 PM   #13
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

If i counted correctly, you missed 9 dares there. So you should do at least 9 punishments. Ill go ahead with some and might add more later.

Get a bunch of your largest pens/sharpies. You need to put 9 of them in your ass. Try hard, if you need lube, only toothpaste is allowed. Once you have them in, tie a hairband around them at the base so they stay in order. Push them in as deep as you manage and keep them in for at least half an hour (consider doing more punishments in the meantime).

Easy one (not complicated, painful though): Masturbate with a generous amount of salt on your pussy. I'd say do 9 edges, but you would probably cry after 5, so do 5. Reapply salt after each edge.

Twist your nipples with your fingers (12-5 o'clock), pinch down and hold for 10 sec. Keep pinching and move your hands away from your chest until you loose grip. Repeat 9 times over the course of the evening. Make a tally list between your tits so you dont loose track.

Edit// I did not count correctly it seems... 8 dares missed, but i will keep the "9", its just eight plus one extra for good measure

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub

Last edited by smite2001; 09-12-2015 at 02:58 PM.
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:35 PM   #14
TheTurretCube

Ok, here's one!

I want you to get your thicker dildo, your handcuffs, and a marker, paper, tape/sticky tac

What you're going to do, is place the dildo in that little ass, then handcuff your hands behind your back. Then take the tip off the marker and hold it in your mouth.

Stick the paper to the wall, or place in front of you. Your task is to bounce on that dildo for 10 minutes, and in that 10 minutes, you have to write the words "I'm a little anal slut" on the paper with your marker, no hands, and all wile using the dildo on yourself.

you can attach it to a chair/floor and have paper on wall, or have dildo on wall and paper on floor, your choice. PM me a pic of the paper after, and if I'm not satisfied. you will be punished.

Kik: TheTurretCube

"DROP FOR ME" is my hypno trigger~

Loves
: Truths, Light Anal, Hypno-Fetish, Futanari

Likes: Being controlled, feet, hentai, cumplay, sometimes pics

Limits/not inclined to do: Poo, pain, extreme anal/gape, illegal, public, X-Dressing, messy, ice

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87972

Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81731
TheTurretCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:46 PM   #15
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

further punishments:

#1:
put on a belt (just a belt, like you normally would with pants)
grab one end of your rope, insert it between the belt and your back from above, pull it over your ass and pussy and between your stomach and the belt on your front from below (like a crotchrope thats held in place by the belt).

Pull the whole rope through the front part of the belt until the other end slips out of the belt on your back. Then grab that end, get it between the belt and your back again and pull on the rope from that side until the front end slips through the belt on the front. Repeat one more time with the front end.

#2:
Put 2 icecubes into your butt and push them in with your smaller dildo as far as you can. Then put two more inside, repeat pushing. Repeat 3rd time.
For the last (4th) repitition, use three icecubes then fuck your butt until all the ice has melted. (9 cubes in total)

#3:
string some binderclips or clothespins (~4) on a cord, tie one end of the cord in front of the clips so they dont come off (cord should resemble a "6").
Do this twice so you have two cords, length should be equal. Tie the loose ends to a larger plastic waterbottle or similar object. put the clamps on your nipples and around them and drop the bottle (maybe get on an elevated position like your bed and drop it on a pile of clothes).
Repeat if necessary until all the clamps come off at once.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20/f, anal