Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2015, 06:45 AM   #1
maoboy

Send a message via MSN to maoboy
Default Chastity and healthy lifestyle...

Hi all !

After many tries with knockoffs from an auction site I finally decided tu buy my first real chastity device. It's really comfy, very effective and quite invisible.

I would like to link my chastity "program" to getting a better and healthier lifestyle. I can involve my gf in it, even if at the moment she doesn't know I'm wearing it (and wonders why I licked her to orgasm 3 times yesterday without even undressing )

There are many thing I want to do better or more.

More sport is the first (I have a step counter, and a membership to the gym). I think I should walk at least 10000 steps a day and go to the gym to REALLY workout at least 3 times a week.

Eating less junk and healthier : I should cut all the junk food, alcohol, coke and all, drink more water and eat healthier food.

Having less chaos around : I should keep the house clean and tidy at all times and allow me some time to meditate each week as well.

Working more efficiently : but quite hard to quantify.

I count on you so we can make a "chastity program" together, starting next monday, and that I will stick to.

Each fail can add more time in the cage, or some teasing and denial, or being more public wearing it (humiliation, like going to a doctors appointment, swimming...)

I could even earn less time, or full release, or full orgasm, or ruined one(s) (I know it sounds like punishment but I know after the frustration, I'll enjoy it and be full of sexual energy to transform for the best) if I manage most of the tasks set.

Please let me know what you think, what to add, to remove, to change... Next post will be my first try to establish this program...
maoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:57 AM   #2
maoboy

First try so... :

Cage goes on on Monday the 2nd of November and cannot come off (unless too public, like doctors appointment, or swimming pool ) until the next Monday (full 7 days to start)

I must try to give my gf at least 5 more orgasms in the meantime without her discovering. If I dont manage : add 2 days. If she discovers, I'll explain all to her and add 3 days.

Walk 10000 steps a day, for each step missing add 1 minute before release. For every 10 steps more, remove 1 minute.

Workout 3 times a week : for each missed add 2 days. For every workout that was not hard enough (like not really sweaty, less than 1 hour, could do more...) add one day. At the gym, wear the device all the time, even showering. If I manage the 3 workout each week, I earn a ruined orgasm at the end before relocating for two days more.

Tidying and cleaning the house : it must be clean at all times. For every day not clean, must add one humiliation, like going to the swimming pool locked with a skimpy swimsuit (first time). Next time shower as well in public locked (adult time). Next time find something more embarrassing even (going to a spa where you would have to be nude)...

About working, not really any ideas at the moment.

If everything is managed after the first week that would mean (without gf discovering) : at least 5 O for her, 70000 steps walked, 3 hard workouts, a really nice house, 7 full days locked, a ruined orgasm, two more days locked before release and maybe a full orgasm (only if given by gf... If she not in the mood that week, too bad)

Then it all starts again on the next monday morning, with 7 days...

Of course I'll be in it most of the time, even showering, cuddling, working out, sleeping, whatever... Hope the frustration will be a good motivation !
Old 10-28-2015, 01:43 PM   #3
maoboy

Just back from a good workout... decided to test if it was stealth... And it is. No one at noticed, at least I think... And as there are cubicles for the showers, no worries there either. Good thing I had it on, and left the key away : after an intense workout session I tend to play under the shower a bit. There was absolutely non possibility there !

Advertisements
Kink Talk