Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-12-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
CrackersofGraham

Pencil Cumulative Storytelling!

Have you ever played that improv game where a group tries to come up with a story by saying one word at a time? Basically, the first person says, "Once", the second person says "Upon", the third says "A", and so on and so forth.

Basically, this thread works by having one person write a sentence, just so we don't wait fifty million years to get a dare going. Then, other people add on the sentence to write a story! Finally, once someone has had enough, they "explode" (or abruptly stop the story) like in other cumulative threads, and write a dare based on the story so far: the person who wrote last must do the dare.

For example...
Person 1: Once, there was a beautiful Princess by the name of Genericnamehere.
Person 2: But one fateful day, she sat on a mysterious lump on her chair.
Person 3: BOOM. Person 2 must sit with an object up his bum for 30 minutes. Once upon a time...

And so on and so forth. I'll go up first!
In a universe not so different from our own, where history has taken a drastic turn for the worse...

Chastity-o-Meter
Locked! 25/05/17 - 01/06/17

Feel free to hit me up on Kik!
crackersofgraham

CrackersofGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #2
ennessa
Account Banned

In a universe not so different from our own, where history has taken a drastic turn for the worse...

A young girl, who is filthy due to the lack of running water is trying to make a difference...
ennessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:09 PM   #3
CrackersofGraham

A young girl, who is filthy due to the lack of running water is trying to make a difference...

The girl, whose only desire was to see positive change in her little village, departed for a city of infinite water, where bladders were never empty.

Chastity-o-Meter
Locked! 25/05/17 - 01/06/17

Feel free to hit me up on Kik!
crackersofgraham

CrackersofGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:11 PM   #4
ennessa
Account Banned

The girl, whose only desire was to see positive change in her little village, departed for a city of infinite water, where bladders were never empty.

She arrived after 8 hours, and was shocked to find that the city was not full of people, but dogs, she was quickly collared and thrown into a cage.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:26 AM   #5
DareProphet

She arrived after 8 hours, and was shocked to find that the city was not full of people, but dogs, she was quickly collared and thrown into a cage.

She tried to resist, tried over and over and over again, but it was fruitless, because none of the dogs could speak, only bark.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:42 AM   #6
ennessa
Account Banned

BOOM
You must get mildly messy with mud dirt or any other substance. Then for 8 hours you will be collared and leashed (makeshift if needed). You must drink 1 large glass of water each hour, if you must pee you can only do it once,and must be on all fours (in bathtub or similar). Any time you talk you most work a bark into the conversation.

Once upon a time there was a girly princess.
Old 07-13-2015, 07:46 AM   #7
DareProphet

She was afraid, afraid for when she sucked her thumb something bad happened.

/AMA

PM Dares

Old 07-13-2015, 07:53 AM   #8
ennessa
Account Banned

Her evil step mother yelling across the room "why are you sucking your thumb, are you not a big girl, must I treat you like the little baby you are acting.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:03 AM   #9
DareProphet

Her evil step mother yelling across the room "why are you sucking your thumb, are you not a big girl, must I treat you like the little baby you are acting.

The little girl was spanked harshly and then sent into a foreign village, whose habitants could not understand the princess`s words, but had been told they`d be receiving a baby soon.

/AMA

PM Dares

Old 07-13-2015, 08:07 AM   #10
ennessa
Account Banned

The little girl was spanked harshly and then sent into a foreign village, whose habitants could not understand the princess`s words, but had been told they`d be receiving a baby soon.

The princess could not understand what was happening in this village, they fed and dressed her like a baby, she also found that their water and food filled her extremely fast.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:13 AM   #11
DareProphet

The princess could not understand what was happening in this village, they fed and dressed her like a baby, she also found that their water and food filled her extremely fast.

Because of this, the princess was suddenly becoming increasingly fat and it was getting harder to move around.

/AMA

PM Dares

Old 07-13-2015, 08:16 AM   #12
ennessa
Account Banned

ce upon a time there was a girly princess.

Because of this, the princess was suddenly becoming increasingly fat and it was getting harder to move around.

This kept up until the princess found she could now only crawl! She even had a few accidents because she couldn't get to the potty in time.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:21 AM   #13
DareProphet

This kept up until the princess found she could now only crawl! She even had a few accidents because she couldn't get to the potty in time.

And then one day, the village came to the queen and brought the princess because from her time in the village she had become young in her mind, unable to read or count or talk or many other things a baby can`t do.
<3

/AMA

PM Dares

Old 07-13-2015, 08:24 AM   #14
ennessa
Account Banned

And then one day, the village came to the queen and brought the princess because from her time in the village she had become young in her mind, unable to read or count or talk or many other things a baby can`t do.
<3

The Queen was thrilled, this is exactly what she was hoping would happen, for her big girl to come back as a baby playboy.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:27 AM   #15
DareProphet

<3

The Queen was thrilled, this is exactly what she was hoping would happen, for her big girl to come back as a baby playboy.

The queen then gave the village some coins and brought her baby back to the playgrounds where her two baby brothers awaited.

/AMA

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk