Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
robin the slut

Default diaper dare

so my master made me do this dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222026
i said it would be easy but ive been stuck in diapers for a week now because i cant do it so he wants some humiliating punishments fit for a big baby like me
robin the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:48 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin the slut View Post
so my master made me do this dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222026
i said it would be easy but ive been stuck in diapers for a week now because i cant do it so he wants some humiliating punishments fit for a big baby like me
You will start by removing your diaper and finding something in the refrigerator to use as a dildo for your little bottom. Your lube must also come from the fridge. You will write "Diaper Girl" across your tits with red lipstick. You will clamp each nipple with a clothes peg. Then you will ream your little bumhole with the well lubed item from the fridge. While looking in a mirror You will edge. You will hold that edge for 1 minute for each day you have been in diapers for failing that challenge. If you fail your edge and orgasm you will spank that little bottom of yours 25 times / cheek (with a wooden spoon)for each minute that you were not able to hold your edge. When you are finished you will put a large amount of the lube from the fridge that you chose into your diaper. You will put your diaper back on and sit down and write 25 lines that say "little girls that cant do their assigned tasks have to wear diapers instead of panties." (your panties will be in your mouth for you writing). A detailed report is appreciated.

I only work with Females.

Last edited by painbringer; 06-15-2015 at 02:50 PM.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk