Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-25-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
AnalAriana

Female F18: Hungry Ass

Recently I found my fetish for food insertion and now my ass is hungrier than ever before! I ask you people of getdare to help me fill my ass as deep as I physically can. How ever I don't get pleasure out off pain like some do so no icy hot or anything like that.

Analariana.
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 01:07 PM   #2
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

pig

preperation: get necked, pull your nose up and keep it there with something and clean ass/preferably with a 1l enema you held for 20min, write pig on forhead, get a butt plug/or simular, dildo/simular, sirup, carrot, chocolate bar, banana, icecrem, milk, bowl, apple, big mirror
fun part
set everithing up infront of the big mirror so that you can se your self piggy, time to get into the game, take the carrot and get yourself horny with it, fuck your pussy and ass with it, make sure you can see everything, get to an edge, now that the carrot is nice an seasoned you can put it in the bowl and eat it without using hands.
now time por piggy to play, start roling on the floor, but that is not enough, piggys like it dirty, so lube up a dildo with sirup and fuck it with face on floor, do it to en edge.
since piggys eat a lot it is time for desear
peel the banana lube it up with pussy juce and fuck ass with it for a min and then stuff I up there, next up is the chocolate bar, do the same with it, now add 400ml of milk and close the hole up with a plug.
while waiting for desert to be done use the dildo to get to another edge, no since we want a cute piggy, time for exercise, 20 jumping jacks, 20 squats on the dildo, 50 ass slaps and tit slaps.
the desert sould be done now, put icecream in bowl and let the toping out onto it, now eat it like a pig with your thumbs in your ass and on your knees

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:09 PM   #3
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Hmm well the person above me seems to only have a basic grasp on the english language, possibly beacsue english is not his first language, probally because he seems to like texting speak/just mis-spelling words... so if you need help translating that I might be able to help.

As far as a dare, I have not done too many food insertions, so I am not an expert but how about a nice salad? Get any phallic shaped food ( ie carrot and cucumber) and use both to fuck your ass for 5 minutes each. After peel and cut up each and put them onto a salad and enjoy them, knowing that you used them to fuck your ass
Old 04-25-2015, 07:06 PM   #4
Theloraxguy

First clean out your dirty sluty little ass with an enama. Then put your entire dinner in your ass after ten minutes pull or push it out into a bowl then eat your dinner. You must be naked and on your hands and knees on the floor and you are not aloud to use silverware.

I DO NOT TAKE DARES I GIVE THEM!!!

loves:leggings, anal, rope bondage, incest, domination, public,

Click here

Pm me if you are interested in a master
I am willing to trade pics pm me if interested
Theloraxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:48 PM   #5
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Post
Hmm well the person above me seems to only have a basic grasp on the english language, possibly beacsue english is not his first language, probally because he seems to like texting speak/just mis-spelling words... so if you need help translating that I might be able to help.

As far as a dare, I have not done too many food insertions, so I am not an expert but how about a nice salad? Get any phallic shaped food ( ie carrot and cucumber) and use both to fuck your ass for 5 minutes each. After peel and cut up each and put them onto a salad and enjoy them, knowing that you used them to fuck your ass
the dare was typed up inside a car, and since i am a bit car sick, i wasn't paying much attention to spelling. but there is also that English is not my first language.

another dare

see how many ice cubes you can fit in your ass then plug your ass wit something (an anal plug or a wine cork), leave it like that for 30min. Afterwords you may release your icy enema. repeat this 3 times, but each time add an ice cube ore two more that the previous time.

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk