Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-15-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
Skex

Default Hanger style challenge

It would appear that I put my challenge in the wrong forum.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219385

Here is the full challenge

This is an open dare to any who dare ��

It's written with a woman in mind but a man could modify it by using a loop around his balls rather than a clip on the clit.

You will need
1 clothes hanger with clips
Rope
String
Clothespin
Icy hot/ toothpaste /cayenne pepper
Anal plug
Some sort of weight
Ice

Preparation attach rope to hook on hanger find a door or some other anchor point above your head, rig so that with your nipples in the clips they will be slightly stretched when you are standing on your tip toes.

Next tie one end of the string to the clothespin and tie the other end to the weight with just enough slack that it will pull firmly down with the clip on your clit when your feet are flat on the ground.

Strip naked, insert 5 ice cubes** in your ass, put your warming agent around your anus and your pussy lips. Insert your anal plug.

Move to your anchor point where your hanger is waiting, Connect your weighted clothes pin to your clit stand on your tip toes and clip your nipples onto your hanger. This should leave you in a position where standing on your tip toes will relieve your nipples at the cost of pain on your clit and tiring your calves and standing flat on the ground will relieve your nipples.

You are to remain in this position for as long as you are able. Check your clock and report how long you lasted. The only other sub I've had try this claims she lasted 5 minutes, surely you can beat that.

When you can take it no more you leave your plug in place and masturbate to orgasm, immediately after put warming agent on your clit and write your report and post it here.

Who can last the longest?

* for slaves under orgasm denial substitute an edge for the orgasm
** as ice cubes are not standardized in size number is adjustable by dare takers discretion.

Baseline has been set
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....9&postcount=15

Current record 8 minutes 28 seconds

Last edited by Skex; 05-18-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Skex for this post:
Old 05-21-2015, 09:30 PM   #2
MakeMeSubmit

This was way more fun and way more painful then expected.

I used clover clamps instead of a hanger a looped them over the pole in my closet and a length of chain as the weight for the clamp on my clit. I stuck 3 ice cubes in my ass, rubbed toothpaste around my ass hole and pussy lips then shoved my plug in. All together just slightly uncomfortable at this point. I then moved into position attaching the clamp to my clit and clover clamps to my nipples.

I was in instant pain. Only after a couple minutes I was in agony. I tried alternating up and down to give my clit and nipples some rest but the extra pain on either was just not worth it. I spent most of the rest of the time kind of staying in a middle position.

I lasted 11 minutes and 22 seconds and by the end of it was shaking from the pain and strain. I wasn't prepared for the pain of taking the clamps off. It hurt 10x worse then when the clamps were on and my nipples and clit were so sore and sensitive.

Afterwards I ended up having a ruined orgasm by masturbating with the clamp back on my clit.

Likes: Humiliation, Bondage, Nipple/Tit Torture, Cunt/Clit torture, Orgasm Control, Bladder Control, Anal, Watersports

Dislikes: Edging, Cornertime, Writing Lines, Drinking Piss

Limits: Public, Illegal, Family, Permanent, Messy, Blood

Toy List

An owned toilet piggy from May 28, 2015
MakeMeSubmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:03 PM   #3
Skex

New Record
13 minutes

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk