Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2015, 11:44 PM   #1
callmetight

Wink 19/F Make me regret this.

Hello.

So I'm a nineteen year old college student who resides in the USA at this moment.

Looking for dares that allow me to be sexually stimulated and challenged at the same time, adding my sexual pleasures and dislikes as appropriate in how I do or do complete the tasks you all dare to give me.

I want dares that include stuffing my cunt. I want to feel pain from stretching it. I'm not that tight but I'm not loose, either. Clit stimulation is okay, but not great. Anal is both sometimes pleasurable and also a good punishment. Stretching my ass is a really decent punishment I've found to be for myself. I have household objects and can purchase certain things but nothing that can be bought from sex shops or anything of the like. I have some binder clips and wooden clothepins. Other things, ask and I'll tell you.
I will do my best to give very detailed responses.

Make me regret asking for this. Push me. Make me sore. Dare me.
callmetight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to callmetight for this post:
Old 01-03-2015, 11:52 PM   #2
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

A simple assignment for you. For 5 minutes, pour hot sauce on your clit. one drop every 30 seconds. HAve fun.

And if you are still willing, every 15 seconds, you will insert one pen in your pussy.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:07 AM   #3
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Stuffing for you: take of your clothes, insert one ice cube on the pussy, then tie your panties with a long string and stuff it inside the cunt, let the string hang. Insert, then one another ice cube. Tie the string in the leg of your bed, table leg, a door knoob, anything that is fixed and wont move. Now get on your fours, count 1 minute and start to crawl foward until the string pulls your panties out of your cunt.

Good enought? Cool. Now make everything again, this time in the ass.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:08 AM   #4
henrymcgregor

Show a slutty camel toe. Remove your undies, shave your crotch, put on some jeans or pants that show and spread your lipps clearly. Make the crotch seam invade totally in between your inner lipps, so you feel the fabric right a your clit.
For to get used to that pants: Stay in that dress even when you go shopping. Make a trp to the town and edge at least 5x an hour to make the seam wet. Don't cum!
Report how your trip was, how you feel in such camel toe jeans.
henrymcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 07:51 AM   #5
Steve_Austin

Go buy a nice big piece of ginger and a large cucumber.

Peel the ginger and carve it into the shape of a penis. Make it as fat as possible. Slide it into your ass hole.

then slide the cucumber into your wet pussy.

Stand up with a hair brush in one hand... and try to keep the cucumber from falling out of your pussy by tightening up on it. This will of course make the ginger burn more in your tight ass...

If the cucumber drops to the floor spank your bare ass 10 times.

Replace the cucumber. Repeat this process and increment the number of spankings, by 10 (10...20...30...) and switch cheeks for your spanking...

What will give out first? Your ass, your anus, or your pussy.

NOW take a 10 minute break....

Put the ginger in your pussy, and the cucumber in your ass, and start again...

I would be impressed if you could do this for a full hour.

Impress me.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:11 AM   #6
analdare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Austin View Post
For not getting an infection in your pussy's sake, use a different piece of ginger.

PM me "Hold" and I won't use the bathroom for an hour.

Likes/Punishment Fuel/Limits

Toys:
small, medium, large dildos (small dildo has a cum tube)
long term wearable buttplug (with kinetic generated sensations)
handcuffs
alligator chip clamps x6
pair of clover clamps with chain
household items
analdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:34 PM   #7
callmetight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenithBrian View Post
A simple assignment for you. For 5 minutes, pour hot sauce on your clit. one drop every 30 seconds. HAve fun.

And if you are still willing, every 15 seconds, you will insert one pen in your pussy.
Forgot to mention that hot sauce is a limit! Sorry!
Old 01-09-2015, 06:37 PM   #8
callmetight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Stuffing for you: take of your clothes, insert one ice cube on the pussy, then tie your panties with a long string and stuff it inside the cunt, let the string hang. Insert, then one another ice cube. Tie the string in the leg of your bed, table leg, a door knoob, anything that is fixed and wont move. Now get on your fours, count 1 minute and start to crawl foward until the string pulls your panties out of your cunt.

Good enought? Cool. Now make everything again, this time in the ass.
Oh my god. This was literally so good and so bad all at the same time. I literally thought I was going to cry when I did it in my ass. When I did this the first time with this in my pussy, it was really good, like, it felt good. It was a huge turn on. And then in my ass it was just painful because of the whole cold aspect and the dry part from the underwear. But I liked this. Keep them coming!!!
Old 01-09-2015, 06:41 PM   #9
Deeply touched

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetight View Post
Oh my god. This was literally so good and so bad all at the same time. I literally thought I was going to cry when I did it in my ass. When I did this the first time with this in my pussy, it was really good, like, it felt good. It was a huge turn on. And then in my ass it was just painful because of the whole cold aspect and the dry part from the underwear. But I liked this. Keep them coming!!!

So repat the dare alternating cunt and ass till you cum and alternating slow pull and fast
Deeply touched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:43 PM   #10
callmetight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Austin View Post
Go buy a nice big piece of ginger and a large cucumber.

Peel the ginger and carve it into the shape of a penis. Make it as fat as possible. Slide it into your ass hole.

then slide the cucumber into your wet pussy.

Stand up with a hair brush in one hand... and try to keep the cucumber from falling out of your pussy by tightening up on it. This will of course make the ginger burn more in your tight ass...

If the cucumber drops to the floor spank your bare ass 10 times.

Replace the cucumber. Repeat this process and increment the number of spankings, by 10 (10...20...30...) and switch cheeks for your spanking...

What will give out first? Your ass, your anus, or your pussy.

NOW take a 10 minute break....

I would be impressed if you could do this for a full hour.

Impress me.
I seriously HATE ginger. It's 100% a punishment tool in my mind. Doing this made my ass burn for HOURS. I loved how it felt when I was trying to spank myself after the cucumber hit the ground the first time. And then the second time I thought I was going to scream. And I had tears by the third time. This made holding the cucumber all the worse because it made me SO wet. As much as it was painful, any sort of pain on my nipples, pussy, clit, or ass is just a huge turn on. After about 15 minutes of this one, I switched and put a fresh ginger in my pussy and the cucumber in my ass. I really liked this one, to be honest, and I was able to hold for nearly 35 minutes before I got distracted and had to stop.
I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough to last long enough to impress you, but I'm 100% dedicated to making people happy, so if you wish to give a punishment or another task, I'd be more than happy to complete it! Thanks for the dare!
Old 01-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #11
callmetight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeply touched View Post
So repat the dare alternating cunt and ass till you cum and alternating slow pull and fast
I'll work on this tonight. Thanks so much!
Old 01-10-2015, 04:12 AM   #12
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Use your clothespins to stretch your pussy open. Keep one on your clit. Then slowly start putting sharpies inside your pussy. After you've put in a minimum of 5 leave them in. Use them to fuck your pussy. Do this for 10 minutes without cumming. Only after this remove the clothespins and markers. After this is done remove the sharpies and put 2 in your ass. Replace the sharpies with an equal number of ice cubes.
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:23 PM   #13
andy4
Distinguished Member

Attached 3 clothes pins to each lip of your pussy
now tape one side of the pin to each leg.

Get a spatula

Now lay on your back and perform 10 leg spreads (flying V) only each for a count of 10.

After counting to 10 on number 10 smack the clips off with the spatula.
If any come of early suffer a 5 lip smack penalty and reattach.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:37 PM   #14
Tomdickhairy

Buy a box of grapes and freeze them soild in the freezer. After that try to fit as many into your pussy as possible. whatever you cant fit into your pussy goes into your ass.

Hold them in for an hour and let them slowly melt. 20 spanks for each grape that falls out.

You may cum after that.
Tomdickhairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk