Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Natsumiro

Default An idea for real life relationships.

I have not seen this idea posted before (Or that I have not searched well enough) and I will like to share it here so maybe everyone gets one more thing to do if you have not. It's really fun. Daddy and I likes it a lot but it can be pretty tiring.

The idea is pretty easy. Daddy usually ties our wooden stick across my knees to keep my legs spread. He also ensures that my knees are not straightened. He makes me leaned against the door tip-toed while he stacks our books between my legs until the dildo is 2cm inside me. Daddy tapes the dildo really well so it doesn't drop.

When all is done, daddy will tie my hands together and leave them hanging above our DIY hook above the door. He makes sure that my arms are not straighten too. Sometimes, daddy would tie my petite boobies too. And that's all for the set up.

Daddy is usually dressed up as though he is going for a dinner. He's so hot in that.

The fun begins only here. It relies a lot on the creativeness of both of you.

Generally, the idea is to resist fucking the dildo both mentally and physically. Daddy would do all sorts of stuffs to make you fuck it. From teasing to tickling to hitting to making me feel really embarrassed (especially the position I am at) to shoving his warm cock into my mouth, Daddy does not hold back.

Aside from that, daddy also uses it as punishment when I am not a good girl. He makes me feel so frustrated just like how he was with me.... :C

So yea! This is what I got to share with everyone here.

Happy dom/slaving everyone!

Last edited by Natsumiro; 07-23-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Natsumiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk