Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2014, 03:34 AM   #1
Little_J

Default I've been naughty and need punished

I've been a bad girl. I haven't been getting anything done like cleaning my room, so I need you to punish me. I have binder clips and icyhot I use only for punishment. I'd also like to include bladder, bowel, enema control. Hidden/semi public including going to the bathroom or releasing an enema outside my house or walking around my neighborhood and peeing/releasing an enema in my pants. Diaper dares. I also have a butt plug and suppositories. I have 10 hours tonight so I'd like to do a bunch of shorter ones. I will give detailed reports. Please make me feel pain and humiliate me so I won't be such a bad girl.

Limits: public, friends family or anyone else, illegal, video, pics
I need punished pm me dares: buttplug, icyhot, suppositories, diaper, bladder/bowel control and peeing pants, enemas and releasing in pants, semi public
I've got envy, I've got greed, anything that you need and I'm not above having to beg.

XOXO
Little J
Little_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:26 AM   #2
businky
Distinguished Member

Hi so i give you a quite simple one:

wear skirt and thong. now after administrating an milk enema. go grocery shopping without releasing it.

Report back on how it went

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #3
gnii
Distinguished Member

Hmm I see there's several people interested in bladder control recently :P (Have a look at my last thread if you like).

Well, this is my favorite kind of dare, so here we go: why don't you simply try what I'm doing right now? That is: you can only pee twice a day. You have to drink a glass of water right after you peed, and another one some time before you pee again. Plus, a glass of water every hour. You'll see it's quite a tough challenge. Since you're not into public, administer well your two daily pees, so that you don't risk to wet in public.

Report here if you accept it, I'm curious to know how you go. And report for punishment if you fail and pee more than twice in a day

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:35 AM   #4
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Strip naked, pick out an outfit that is sexually enticing but not slutty with a tight bra and top as well as panties, and get two pieces of plastic wrap or ziplock bags. Slather a generous amount of icy hot on each of your breast and nipples, then put the plastic wrap/ziplock bag against your breasts. Put on your clothing, and walk around the neighborhood until the burning stops. As soon as it is at a comfortable level, you have fifteen seconds to find a place to pull off your clothing and remove your bra and panties. Redress sans underwear, and return home.

If you're a good girl, I may give you some more tasks which make much better use of your assets.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk