Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Eye Real Life and getDare - seperated or unified?

Hey =P

1. Does any of your real life friends know that you are on here?

2. Is there anybody, who you know in real life, who you would like to be active on here aswell? Or would you prefer no one from your real life to know all that about you? (Or just not have them on here for some other reason?)

3. Does anybody, who you met on gD, know, who you are in real life? Have you maybe even met someone in real life?

I'm looking forward to your answers.
Take care!

Last edited by Saphir; 10-04-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. No.
3. No.

2. I wish a couple of my friends were on this site. Could be fun xD
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

A few of my friends know I'm on here and a few of them have accounts, they never use them though aw.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Male My replies

1. Does any of your real life friends know that you are on here? Nope

2. Is there anybody, who you know in real life, who you would like to be active on here aswell? Or would you prefer no one from your real life to know all that about you? (Or just not have them on here for some other reason?) Emmm.. Actually I haven't thought seriously about that yet

3. Does anybody, who you met on gD, know, who you are in real life? Have you maybe even met someone in real life? No. I wish...

yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #5
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
Hey =P

No, might be interesting though.

Quote:
2. Is there anybody, who you know in real life, who you would like to be active on here aswell? Or would you prefer no one from your real life to know all that about you? (Or just not have them on here for some other reason?)
No, most of my friends are not into this sort of thing... such a shame.

Quote:
3. Does anybody, who you met on gD, know, who you are in real life? Have you maybe even met someone in real life?
No, but I'm still trying to find girls in my area to do things with. The closest I have been able to find are in Tampa and Orlando, but it's still a haul from South Florida.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default mmmmm

[QUOTE=Saphir;545896]Hey =P

1. Does any of your real life friends know that you are on here? yes a few

2. Is there anybody, who you know in real life, who you would like to be active on here aswell? Or would you prefer no one from your real life to know all that about you? (Or just not have them on here for some other reason?)I have a few but have never asked .

3. Does anybody, who you met on gD, know, who you are in real life? Have you maybe even met someone in real life?No but would like to met some great people here.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Yes i have a friend on here but he doesn't really come on anymore.

I dunno if i want some of my friends on here, as i dunno if i would act differently if they were on but i suppose it would be nice to be able to get some advice on story issues outside of the sight !

And yeah i have quite a few people from here on facebook, to me if you are a friend on here then you are a friend in real life as well and there are quite a few people who i want to go visit including my awesome friends in and around England, Scotland and Northern Ireland and my many friends in America

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
Maggy

None of my real life friends know anything about any of my online activities, other than facebook, really. I like to think of my online self and the one that goes out on adventures as two seperate people. (Mostly because I like one more than the other.)

The only person that does know about my online activities (the one that sort of comes and finds me when I'm needed out there in the real world) doesn't know anything about the site (despite my informing him of where I am) mostly because he just doesn't listen! Honestly, I need a new associate.
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #9
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

1. Does any of your real life friends know that you are on here? Not that I know of.

2. Is there anybody, who you know in real life, who you would like to be active on here aswell? Or would you prefer no one from your real life to know all that about you? (Or just not have them on here for some other reason?) I have one or two friends who I'm sure could fit in on the site, but I don't really want anyone to end up here because it would mean involving the two lives and it would get confuzzling! :O

3. Does anybody, who you met on gD, know, who you are in real life? Have you maybe even met someone in real life? A bunch of people know who, and where I am - but no as of yet I haven't met anyone from the site.
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #10
David002

No, no, and no.

---
Old 10-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #11
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

1. Does any of your real life friends know that you are on here? Umm. Connor and Tommy. So yes. XD

2. Is there anybody, who you know in real life, who you would like to be active on here aswell? Or would you prefer no one from your real life to know all that about you? (Or just not have them on here for some other reason?) I wish Tommy would, but he's underaged XD

3. Does anybody, who you met on gD, know, who you are in real life? Have you maybe even met someone in real life? I've met one gD member besides Connor irl. And yeah, I'm the one that strapped Connor in a chair till he looked at gD, so yes? XD
Old 10-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #12
AMGWallHax

Nope :s
I wish a few were, but id have to make a new profile for that, because of some things ive posted on this one O_O
By what i think you mean by the first part, yes a few people. second part nope.

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #13
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hm, just thought I might reply to my own truth aswell.

A couple know

There are definately some hot people who I wish to be on here (and to be kinky^^)l.

A couple know and I've never met someone, but there are some who I would meet when the opportunity arises. (No pervs tho, rather those people I know from the story section ;D)
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #14
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, One person Knows
Yeah...I told/mentioned to the one person that I know about the site in hope that they may be a little curious of it and come on. There are two people from real life that I would like to see on the site
Well....people know who I am in Real Life. I havent met anyone from the site
Old 10-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #15
waramt

Send a message via Yahoo to waramt

Nobody.

No, my friends are not into such things.

No.

[email protected]

Dislikes: too risky, too disgusting, too much hassle.
waramt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk