Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
lestat221

Default The Site's First Dice Dare

Oh Boy! I have the sites' first Dice Dare!!! Kool...

For those of you who don't know what a 'Dice Dare' is, I'll explain.

For This Dice Dare (DD) you'll need one six sided die (more advanced ones have two). It's pretty self explanatory, really. You simply do what is next to the number you roll until you roll the "end of dare" number (in this case, 4). I'll do an example of of the DD I put up today (they can often vary in kinkyness, daringness, etc. and like I said, more advanced DD can say like you roll something then go to this, and etc., but this will be a simple roll this, do this)

For Guys

1- Be Completly Naked, Masturbate Normally, DO NOT CLIMAX
2- Wear Only Panties and a Shirt, Touch Every Wall In Your House (Walking)
3- Hit Your Balls 5 Times Another Roll (Roll Dice Again, 5 Times New Roll)
4- End of Dice Dare
5- Wear Clothespins on Nipples And Take a Jog For 5 Min OR Melt An Icecube on Balls and Punch them Five Times
6- Put Tampon In Your Ass, Leave It Until You Roll A 4 (IF you can't get to tampons, deepthroat a cold hotdog, IF you don't have any hotdogs, find a pen to shove up your ass until you roll a four)

For Girls

1- Be Completly Naked, Masturbate Normally, DO NOT CLIMAX
2- Wear Only A Men's Shirt (or a Big Shirt), Have An Ice Cube In Your Pussy and Touch Every Wall In Your House OR Have A clothespin on your Clit and Touch Every Wall in Your House (Both Walking)
3- Walk Out to Your Mailbox Nude (If You Live In An Apartment or Have No Mailbox, Just Step Outside of Your Place of Living For 2 Min. WHILE WALKING)
4- End of Dice Dare
5- Wear Clothespins on Nipples And Take a Jog For 5 Min OR Wearing Nothing (or a Collar if you Have One) Crawl Like A Dog From Your Bedroom to Your Kitchen and Drink from a Dish of Water (NOT YOUR PET'S WATER)
6- Put Tampon In Your Ass, Leave It Until You Roll A 4 (IF you can't get to tampons, deepthroat a cold hotdog, IF you don't have any hotdogs, find a pen to shove up your ass until you roll a four)

MY DICE DARE/EXAMPLE:

First I rolled A Two, I had to wear my sister's old panties that had "Thursday" on them and a picture of Cinderella, luckly nobody saw me :shock:

Next I rolled a One, So I prepared Myself For That, man it was torture... I'm rockhard after those panties hehe :oops:

Now I rolled A Five, and I couldn't find any clothespins, so I had to melt the ice cube (which took forever!) and punch myself in my balls five times! I had to take a breather After that one, until i rolled

ANOTHER Five, Well, I almost fainted when it came up five, but, i melted another ice cube and punched my balls five more times...so now i have a hard dick, and two reddining numb balls :?

I FINALLY got the four then... at least it's over :P

That's how it is... Not Too Hard At all

You can see I put more imagination in the girls part, but it's mostly the same things. I'm lucky I didn't get a six :S haha

Well, Have Fun

Be Descriptive, Be Safe!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 10:59 PM   #2

I got a 3, OH MY GOD THAT HURT!

But then I got a 4 right after it. lol I guess lady luck is with me.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #3
§corpion

I'm the guy from above, I was wondering, if you're not supposed to climax when you masturbate when do you stop?
Old 07-07-2005, 11:39 AM   #4
lestat221

Usually right before the "point of no return"
Old 07-25-2005, 01:07 PM   #5
caitlincait
Account Banned

cool
Old 10-23-2005, 05:44 AM   #6
vampire

Send a message via MSN to vampire

I got a 6 three times! thats 3 up there!
Old 11-25-2005, 01:51 AM   #7
lestat221

whats that caitlincat? did you try it? hmm :P and you, vampire...which are you, male or female? not that it matters... but it is nice no know sometimes.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #8
Collie

I'm Female.

I got 5, and choose the dog thing. Yet my roomate clipped a leash on the collar and "walked" me.

Then was 3. A group of dudes were going down the stairs. They saw me and whistled.

Next was 2, then I got a 4 :)
Old 12-25-2006, 11:18 PM   #9
summer

Default there should be more pictures

I want proof, more pictures should put in of these dares and by the way if anyone has any realy good dares for one person to do I will do ANYTHING, except things that have to do with other poeple.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:12 AM   #10
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob

If this is the sites "First Dice Dare", How do you explain:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=826

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=705

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86

So, how can you call it this site's first dice dare?
Old 12-26-2006, 03:31 PM   #11
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Auctly rob, lestat is a member from a long timeago, and first if you look at the numbers at the end of the thread pages this is 18 the lowest, I dunno if thats what it means, and plus I was there when those other threads where made and not this one. so yea thats how he would explain.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Old 12-26-2006, 05:49 PM   #12
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob

You're right. I got confused, because, well, it says first dice dare, and I've seen plenty of dice dares before. This is the first dice dare, my bad, The thread number is the correct one. Plus, look at when lestat posted it origionally, summer of 2005. Wow. I am sorry.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #13
Death

really good dice dare...here's what I got.
3, my balls hurt so much
3, I wanted to kill myself when i got it twice
6, all i had was a marker
5, that wasn't bad, could hardly feel them,
then another 6, two markers up there, man!
then a 4
Old 01-19-2007, 12:13 PM   #14
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Default my go ...

i rolled a 2, ok not too bad only my younger sister was home and somehow i avoided her, and then rolled a 4 a bit short but i guess that leaves me time to do more dares.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #15
sub093

my sister only had thongs so i had too put that on
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk