Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
cc021

Default Females -- "Guess everyone's going to be seeing my underwear today..."

This one is relatively tame, but so exciting every time I do it (maybe because it used to embarrass me to the point of tears... sometimes still does if I take it too far lol).

Anyway ladies, this is about that moment some of us have had before... the moment when you reach behind you to adjust yourself, feel what's showing, and think to yourself "well, guess everyone I see today is going to know exactly what underwear I'm wearing." Unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to experience that genuine moment because when I don't plan to show my underwear, it doesn't show, and when I do plan it, it's not a surprise. But I've always been curious about what it feels like to be stuck out of the house and find out it's going to be an underwear-showing day and there's nothing you can do about it. I do know what it's like to have the trapped and exposed feeling of being in public with visible underwear, and anyone who accepts will get to share in that delightful shame.

Here's the thing: the goal of this dare is not to look slutty. No lace, nothing cute, absolutely no thongs. The goal is to get people to cringe and feel bad and embarrassed for you. That means cheap cotton full-coverage package panties, elastic waistband with a logo, big puffy cotton sticking out. Plain white, solid colors, generic design, maybe with flowers. Just the underwear you wouldn't want to be caught wearing on a date. Nerdy, functional underwear. The idea is that people will think you'd never want it to show, that you don't know it's showing and would be embarrassed if you did. They'll nudge their friends and laugh at you. They'll come up and tell you with a sympathetic look. This may make the dare easier or harder, for people to feel sorry for you rather than think you're a slut.

The dare is: wear an outfit that shows a noticeable and embarrassing amount of the underwear. My usual go-to is a big pair of jeans, because they stay up pretty well and stick out the back to show a lot of underwear when I move around, and especially sit, bend, or kneel. You need a short shirt or jacket. No belt/nothing in your purse that you could use to hide the underwear. You have to be out in the open with no safety net. If I'm feeling especially daring, I'll wear a loose denim mini that shows underwear out the top, because I can't pull it up too high to hide anything. Plus it's kind of a slutty thing to wear so I look extra embarrassing when people see my stupid period panties. Either way, pick an outfit that satisfies these rules and that will be your outfit of the day. Go out and do what you would normally do: work, classes, shopping, seeing friends. If someone says something, deal with it. You can fix it temporarily but if you have the outfit right, they'll be showing again soon after.

For some of you this dare would be nothing, easy to laugh off showing underwear. But if you're like me (and my previous dare partners), and the idea of everyone seeing your embarrassing underwear and laughing is mortifying, this dare is intense and a really rewarding rush. Respond if you're interested and we can discuss specifics, or just try it and tell me how it goes.
cc021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk