Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
aguynoke

Send a message via Yahoo to aguynoke
Default Combo Lock Idea - Delay Opening

This is sort of like "sweetly submissive's" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=635029 but for Masterlock type (rotary) combo locks.

It works like this; Buy a new combo lock but do not memorize the combo. Unlock the combo and leave it unlocked. Put the combo into a spreadsheet and make up (or randomly create) at least 9 other combinations. Then sort the list and print it out and store it with the unlocked combo. Leave this set up alone and wait a while (to forget the combo). Bring the list with the lock and do any dare which involves locking. Once locked you will have to go through the list of 10 combinations until you get to the right one.
You can make this last longer by adding more 'bogus' combinations.

The only downside to this is you have to buy a new combo lock, you need a bit of time between the prep and execution (2-3 weeks depending on your memory) and you need to be handy in excel although I have made a excel spreadsheet that is all set to go and fairly easy to use. Just enter the correct combo, sort and print. Just PM me and I will send you a link to DL it. Currently it has lists of 10, 20, 30 but I can easily make any size list you want just let me know in the PM.

Also to speed the wait up a little you could buy two (or more) locks and set both (or more) of them up either with separate lists or both (or more) correct combos in one list. The pick a one of them at random to use. Just make sure you keep the right list with the right combo!! Let me know how many correct combos and I will make you a spreadsheet with all in one list.

Likes: Semi-public (slight risk of being caught), bondage, forced nudity/exposure, self-bondage, naked dares, strip games, edging, webcam (skype, snapchat, cam sites), slave/master

Limits: Messy, Extreme Public, Pain, Crossdessing, family, cbt, scat, cum eating, body writing, anything to do with feet.

aguynoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk