Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Slave to my Sister

Hey everyone,
My name is James. I am 15 years old, and I live in a small, typical New England tow. I am five foot five, with black hair and brown eyes. I am athletic, but not very muscular, seeing as I play soccer, a sport which does not require much muscle mass. I do fairly well in school, earning all A’s and B’s, and I have a good, but small, group of friends. I am fairly shy, and as a result haven’t yet had a serious girlfriend. I live at home with my mother and my sister. My dad ran off when I was only five, abandoning us. My mother works most of the day at a hospital, since she is a nurse, and works long hours to provide for us. As result we manage to get along ok, but we are by no means rich. My sister, Carly, is 16, a year a few months older than me. She has long dirty blonde hair, and, if I may say so myself, a great body. She too is athletic, so she has a toned ass and smaller, but still noticeable boobs. Anyways, this is the story of how I became her slave.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to italia13calcio for this post:
Old 11-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
italia13calcio
Account Banned

It was a summer day, but a rainy one, and as a result we were inside. We get along fairly well, so were playing Wii with each other instead of doing separate things. We had already completed several races of MarioKart, and it was starting to get a little boring, when Carly suddenly said, “Hey, why don’t we make this more interesting. Whoever loses has to do something for the winner, like chores or stuff. Mom told us to do our chores anyways, so this way they will actually get done.”

I agreed quickly; I had many chores left to do, all of which had to be done before mom got back from the hospital. I chose Luigi to race with and she chose Peach, and the randomly selected course was DK Mountain, one of my favorite courses. Unfortunately, it was one of hers too, so it was a great race.

We added computer racers, ten more of them, all on hard, and started. She got off to great start, getting a good item and was in first after the first lap, with me languishing in sixth. But a Bullet Bill drove me up second, just behind her, at the end of the second lap. She fell off after getting hit by a blue shell, and I claimed first for a little while, before falling once again into second, but this time behind a CPU Mario, with Carly still back in fourth. I took a turn… and fell off the cliff. When I got back on the track I was in ninth… my sister had moved into second, and there was no way I was getting back in front of her. She finished in second and me in eighth… a depressing loss for me.

Carly cackled evilly. “Sucks for you… now go do my laundry for me… it’s in my closet.”

I sullenly walked upstairs and grabbed her dirty clothes, which didn’t smell too bad but still…. I put them in the washing machine, poured the soap in, started it, and went back downstairs to the Wii to challenge her to a second race.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
7890kjb

Smile

pretty good start but try using longer chapters.
7890kjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
italia13calcio
Account Banned

This time the course was Bowsers castle. I smiled; I knew the shortcut here and she didn’t.

I started strong, getting to third before the shortcut, with Carly in second. Then, I jumped to first, astounding her. I held first for the whole first lap, with Carly close on my heels in second. On the second lap though, I pulled away with the shortcut again, and she fell off to third. I maintained a large lead for the second lap, and only widened it the third lap, speeding to a first place finish with Carly in third.

This time it was my turn to laugh. “Now it sucks for you!” I yelled. “Please Carly, go clean my room. Just pick up all my dirty clothes and organize everything for me.”

She mumbled angrily, but went upstairs, and I followed her, just to make sure she did actually clean it. She picked up the various articles of clothing laying around, disgusted by their apparent dirtiness, and then set about organizing things. Then, she caught sight of the slightly open drawer beneath my bookshelf. She was about to close it when she saw the shirt laying in there, and then opened the drawer up to get the shirt so she could throw it with the rest of my dirty laundry. I wanted to yell at her not too, but my mouth was frozen shut. She lifted away the shirt and then froze, catching sight of the magazines.

“James…” she said slowly, “What are these?” She then held up a stack of Playboys, which I had been hiding in there with a shirt to cover them with for quite a while.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok good starters, but longer chapters will be nice.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
italia13calcio
Account Banned

“Give those back!” I said hotly and started toward my sister. She just laughed and danced away. I tried to grab the magazines but she just put the out of my reach. Angrily I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. Then Carly got mad. She dropped the magazines and yanked her arm away from me. She shoved me backwards so I stumbled and landed on my bed on my back. She then jumped on top of me and pinned my arms.

“Don’t. Ever. Grab. Me.” She said angrily.

I struggled to free myself an arm free. I reached towards her but then stopped as I suddenly felt her press her knee into my balls. She kept the pressure applied, not a lot, not extremely painful, but just uncomfortable. She grinned maliciously.

“Listen punk. I don’t think you want mom knowing about those magazines. So here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re gonna be my slave. You’ll do all my chores, do whatever I say. Because if you don’t, I’ll show these magazines to mom. Got it?”

“What the…” I exclaimed angrily, but then the pressure on my balls increased. “I mean yeah, I got it.”

“Good.” She said. She then brought her knee down fast and hard, making me gasp and double over in pain. She got up, grabbed the magazines, and went to hide them in her room, leaving me writhing in pain and wondering what had just happened.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #7
lucy x

Default more

please do more
lucy x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #8
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I would have just went to my mom before my sistter did
Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
EB32

Liking the new story man, but what happened to the other one? You gonna finish it?
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Nice start. Especially it seems she's still physically stronger than you are.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Hmmm.. nice start... i like it.... can't wait to see how this one unfolds...
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
Hmmm.. nice start... i like it.... can't wait to see how this one unfolds...

It seems to have hit a writer's block, though...
Old 11-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Any progress yet?

Advertisements
Kink Talk