Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Wink Glue's Six Weeks Of Summer 2008

most people on getdare have summer holidays (6 weeks or more) well i am here to give you the best summer you can have full of dares!!

the dares here will push all your limits but you must stat and must finish

each week there will be a different fetish like public or messy and this must be carried out by YOU!!!, under each week there will be 6 different dares one to be done each day (only 5 days, one is spare). so you do Monday to Friday and have the weekend off!!

for example on week one you pick the five dares you want to do and do one of them each day monday to friday

these are all dares taken from either me or getdare.com so thanks for the different dares!

Week one: messy

1.give yourself a swirly in a toilet that hasn’t been flushed all day.(make sure it has been used)
2.give yourself a golden shower. with the clothes you rolled on!
3.Find a pot of glue cover your whole body in it then masturbate using glue as lube, you can only clean off after an hour1
4.piss on a sock and then wear it for 2 hours
5.instead of using normal shampoo use a canned food from the kitchen or animal food (e.g cat food)
6.have a poo in the toilet, pick it out of the toilet and use it as a bar of soap when washing your hands

week two: public

1.walk to your nearest woods/secret place, strip naked, chain your clothes to a tree with a padlock, throw the key in any direction and find the key to get re dressed
2.go to your local public toilets, strip naked, and unlock the door and wait!!
3.go a urinal (male) and pull your trousers and underwear down and off, hold your dick in one hand and your clothes in the other like its an everyday thing
4.wear a short skirt (female) with no underwear
5.when ever you fee like go from your house to a set destination (at least one mile) naked when you arrive, masturbate and then return both ways naked
6.go up to a stranger and tell them you love them, and tell them you go on getdare.com

week three: anal

1.from 9 am– 2pm you must hold 2 pens up your arse, if not add 30 minutes to the time
2.insert 5-6 ice cubes up your arse until they melt
3.finger your arse with toothpaste every 2 hours though out the day
4.find a carrot, insert it, then go outside for 3 hours
5.you must get a pole, lay down (perhaps watch a film), and every 30 minutes push it more up your arse
6.get beaded necklace and insert more and more of it over the next few days

week four: cross dressing

1.girls: cut hair short, and dress like a man with jeans and t-shirt (male styles and sizes
2.boys: go out and buy a whole new female wardrobe and dress like a woman for 2 days
3.girls and boys: dressing like a girl go to the beech/town/woods
4.girls must phone a girl and tell them to come out, pretending to be man, meet them like a man and go on a date
5.boys: go to the local hang out point and tell your mates about your fetish whilst dressed as a woman
6.go dressed as a man or woman with make up/without for men as woman. Post 5 pictures of yourself dressed like this on your bebo, myspace or any on line site (NOT GETDARE.COM LOL)

week five: pain

guys:
1.get some string tie your balls together, get dressed and lead the string out to the floor, so if you step on the string it will hurt
2.Tie some string around your penis and balls like you would a shoelace. Have some loops at the bottom. feed the one belt through the two loops and tie the belt to itself. the next belt loops with the first belt, and your neck.
3.Tie some string to your penis and balls like a shoe lace. Lead the string to your big toe let it pull slightly, then go out somewhere it should hurt like hell whilst walking along
4.tie some rope around your balls and then to the end of the collar of a sleeping pet (this will not effect them) when they get up to eat or go outside it should pull he string out of the blue and cause some nice or painful effects
5.get some handcuffs, cuff your self naked to the bed, throw the key to the other side of the room (this may not seem pain full but boys it will be...)
6.stick three clothes pegs on your penis and three on your balls and leave this for 2 hours if one falls off add another and the one that fell off so four.... and add 10 minutes to the time

girls:
1.tie some string around your breasts and tie the rest of the string to your toe and it should pull as you walk
2.shove with force a dido/carrot up your pussy, the key to this is the extreme force
3.find an item that does not fit in your pussy and fit it in, use the whole day to move it it
4.go out with 3 pens in your pussy
5.get some handcuffs and handcuff yourself to a coat hook and drop the key on the floor. this should mean your on tip toes this must be held until you can pick the key up with your toes
6.tie string from one breast to the desk leg and the other to another then roll the backward to tip yourself off the chair (DO THIS WITH EXTREME CAUSTION)

week six: combo week

1.do all number 1's
2.do all number 4's
3.do number 3,4,2,1,4 in order
4.do numbers 5,5,5,3,1 in order
5.do all of week 2 again
6.do all number 3's

thats it people, hope you liked it and i hope it mkes sense if it does not please pm me

thanks glue

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

dared to perfection rating 8/10

lol well you're not allowed to rate your own post

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

This post is a great idea.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
walshy007

i done them all but the pain week number 2 for males hurt like hell!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk