Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Surprises

This is intended to be just one long scene. I should have it finished within the next couple of parts or so.

“Truth or dare?” he asked her.

“Truth,” she replied, not making eye contact with him. She was small in every area, and wearing modest clothing-- a T-shirt and plain jeans.

“Okay, then,” he said without hesitation, without showing the disappointment he felt. He was average in build, and wore clothes not unlike the girl’s. “Has any guy ever seen you naked?”

She blushed before answering. He stiffened a little in anticipation. “Once,” she said. “I was taking a shower, and a couple of my little brother’s friends broke into the bathroom. I didn’t hear them over the rush of the water until we were making eye contact.” She looked down. “I was fourteen.” There was a long pause. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he said, hoping to move the game along.

She bit her bottom lip as she stood silent for thirty seconds. Whether she couldn’t think of anything to dare him or was afraid to say what she thought, he wasn’t sure. He almost prompted her when she said, “I dare you to kiss me.”

He wasn’t expecting this, at least not so soon. They had only been playing for twenty minutes. He had hoped to get closer to her, but didn’t dream that she would be the one to initiate it. And the fact that she did so after he asked her such an embarrassing question right before made it clear this was going to be an interesting game.

“With pleasure,” he said to hide the insecurity as best as possible, and kissed her. It was as good-- no, better-- than he had thought it would be. They stood in the center of the room, locked close together, neither wanting to break the kiss. He tried to position his erection away from her, didn’t want to ruin this moment. Finally, they ended it, breathing heavily and grinning.

“Good dare,” he said. She laughed shyly. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” she said. “If the last one is anything to go by.”

Now he was the one to pause. He had to be careful, so close after the kiss, to not alienate her. “I dare you to... hand me your jeans.” He winced inwardly-- it was too soon, too soon.

A sly grin crossed her face. She kept eye contact with him as she slowly undid the button and slid her jeans down her legs. She revealed a pair of light blue panties which clung tight to her hips. Finally she broke eye contact for a second as she leaned down and yanked the jeans off her ankles. She handed them to him. They were still warm. “How’s that work for you?” she asked.

He nodded, unable to speak.

“Truth or dare?” she said.

He knew there was only one real answer now-- she was in the game to stay. “Dare.”

“I dare you to strip down to your underwear,” she said.

Even though he knew there would be some escalation to this game, he didn’t expect it so quickly from her. There was a lot about her he didn’t know, he realized. He took off his shirt first, twirling it around like a stripper before dropping it at her feet. She giggled. Then he undid his jeans, willing his boner to go down with all his might. By the time he was just in his boxers, he still had a semi, but it wasn’t too noticeable. She stared at it a little, though. He hoped he was big enough, then remembered she probably hadn’t seen a guy naked before.

“Truth or dare?” he said.

“You know what? I think I’ll pick truth this time.” She smiled. “Don’t want to rush a good thing.”

“Have you ever seen a guy naked before?”

She raised her eyebrows. “Besides my brother, just one time. It was a ‘you show me yours, I’ll show you mine’ sort of thing. I told him to go first, but I left before I showed him anything. I was twelve.”

“You little tease,” he joked.

“That’s me,” she said. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he said.

“I dare you to make out with me for five minutes with me on your lap.”

“Oh,” he replied. “Okay.”

He sat down on the carpeted floor, and she eased herself down onto him. There was no hiding his erection now, and she looked him in the eye the moment she felt it. He returned the look, as if to say, “Sorry, but that’s not going away.” She started kissing him, but this time more intensely. Their hands weren’t just on each others’ faces and necks, but roaming all over. She ran them over his chest and around to his back, and he traced her spine down to her waist. He found a gap between her shirt and her panties at the small of her back, and his hands went up inside. He felt all over her back, shoulders, sides, around her bra, as they kissed, each second more ravenous than the second before. Her hand slipped inside the waistband of his boxers to his butt, and she squeezed. He brought both his hands to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head with no resistance from her. They paused for a second as he took in her white bra, but only for a second. He was exploring, discovering her body, and everything was smooth and wonderful. His erection strained against the fabric of his boxers, now stretched taut, and she gently ground against him as they kissed. The five minutes were a beautiful blur, and when they were done neither was quick to extricate themselves from each other.

He sighed. “Truth or dare?”

Her smile was infectious. “Dare.”

All his inhibitions were gone. He didn’t care that she could clearly see his arousal, and made no moves to cover up. So he said, “I dare you to strip naked and stand up for ten minutes with your eyes closed.”

Even after all that had transpired, she turned scarlet. He was worried that he at last had gone too far when she quietly replied, “Okay.”

To be continued...
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 02-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
bi_sub_slut

You're the one who's a teaser . Stopping in the middle of things like that, when it just started to heat up. Well, it's a good story and I hope you will upload the next part so I can see how it all turns out.
bi_sub_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Surprises Part II

Thanks for the early support! Here's Part II. This is the only part I have written so far, so it could be a little bit before the next part comes up. Still, enjoy!

She stood up in front of him once more. Like before, she maintained eye contact with him as she undid the clasp of her bra and slowly, slowly, let it slip down her pale arms. He took in the sight of her two small, pert breasts, nipples erect, small areolas distinct from the surrounding whiteness. She dropped the bra in front of him, then nervously moved her hands to the waistband of her panties. She slipped a thumb into each side, and he took a moment to notice the small wet patch in between her legs. Then she pulled them down, and right in front of his face was her shaved mound and pussy. She left them around her ankles, trembling at her newfound exposure.

“Now close your eyes,” he said.

She did, plunging her world into darkness. He, however, paused for a moment to appreciate her body fully. He stood to face her, finding himself almost as nervous as he imagined she was. She was being completely trusting of him, letting him take the lead, and he wasn’t used to this from a girl. They had been friends for some time now, but nothing that had come before had led him to believe this was possible, especially so soon. However, she was waiting there in anticipation, and despite how he felt, time wasn’t standing still.

He first moved in and kissed her. He wanted to make sure she knew that it was about her, not only her body. She didn’t move at first, surprised by the suddenness of the kiss, but soon responded in kind. His hands worked their way down her now totally bare back and came to rest on her butt. Knowing she was unaware of what was coming, he broke away. She gasped, but quickly recovered. He slid his hands up her torso and let one rest on each breast. He fondled them, running his thumbs lightly over her nipples and pinching them every so often. He moved his hands down to her stomach, leaned in, and kissed her right breast. She gasped again, though this time out of pleasure and not surprise. He let his tongue out and flicked her nipple with it playfully before moving to her left breast and repeating his technique.
He couldn’t believe the way this day was going. They had been hanging out, and he’d suggested they play Truth or Dare. He’d assumed she’d say no, or that it was for tween girls’ slumber parties, but she’d agreed. She was the first one to do the surprising. He wondered if she had known what she might be in for.

After four minutes or so had passed, he ceased all contact completely with her. He moved back and walked in a circle around her, absorbing all the secrets her body had to offer: the way her hips gently swelled out from her torso, the slightest bulge of her stomach that she was self-conscious of but kept her from looking underfed, the way the base of her buttocks transitioned seamlessly to her thighs. He took a mental snapshot of how she looked, eyes closed, peaceful, and knew he would remember it on the nights when she wasn’t there.

Then, without further ado, he slipped a finger inside her.

She let out a low moan as he felt around between her wet lips, tenderly at first, but then more forceful in his movements. They both noticed, although they pretended not to, the soft squelch his finger made. Then he slipped in another, moving them in different directions and stimulating both sides of her clit. She bit her lower lip, nipples both standing at full attention. They were outside of time, and nothing could change that.

After a couple of minutes of this, he got on his knees and replaced his fingers with his tongue. Now her moans were louder. He gripped her thighs, moist fingers moving up and down them. She had never masturbated standing up before, much less this, and her legs shook in his hands. As the ten minutes finished, she let out her loudest moan yet and climaxed. He gave her one last lick and moved away, wiping her juices off his mouth in what he hoped was as nonchalant a fashion as possible.

“Time’s up,” he said at last.

She opened her eyes. “Wow.”

“Yeah,” he said. “Wow.”

“So, um, truth or dare?” She made no move to gather her clothes.

“Dare,” he said.

“I dare you to do the same thing, only lying down.”

He gulped. They were both breathing heavily.

“Of course.”

To be continued...
Old 03-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
bi_sub_slut

Just read it, and that's not a fair ending . I'd like to read more to see what happens, Can't wait til' the next part.
bi_sub_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Surprises Part III

As promised, here's the last part! This was only meant to be a short scene, but I'm glad to get it out here. Thanks to everyone who read, and I hope to put something else up here in the not-too-distant future!

He lay down. Before he could make a move himself, she pulled his boxers off in one swift motion. His cock was out in the open, and he closed his eyes as she reached forward and grabbed it. Her touch was forceful, but not painful, and he shivered as ripples of pleasure went through his body. She slid her hand up and down his shaft, picking up speed little bit by little bit as she went. He could feel the precum on the tip of his penis, which she deftly wiped off with her thumb.

Her breath touched his ear. “Looks like you’re pretty excited about all this,” she said.

He couldn’t bring himself to reply.

He wondered if this was how the sensation had been for her, just earlier. His eyes being closed seemed to amplify all his other senses, and he felt like a live wire. She had a good pace now, and he couldn’t keep his hips from moving up and down a little. He was close to orgasm, he knew it. She knew it too, as she stopped the handjob. There was nothing for a few moments, and then she kissed him. It was passionate, but brief, a promise of many more to come.

Then she moved down. She gave him a quick kiss on the tip of his penis, and flicked her tongue out. He moaned, thinking of her moans, an octave higher, so recent and fresh in his mind. All at once she started sucking, moving her mouth up and down his shaft as she cupped his balls with her hand.

As she did so, making sure his eyes really were closed, she reached down with her free hand and began pleasuring herself. A moan escaped her lips, even as they surrounded his cock. She was still horny from earlier, and could feel herself getting wet again. Up, down, up, down went her head, as her fingers went in and out, in and out, speeding up as they both got close.

Finally, he could hold it no more, and he came, right in her mouth. She swallowed his cum, and before he could open his eyes, she moved and sat on his face. He got the message and began eating her out once more, but soon this wasn’t enough. She got off and straddled his still throbbing cock, giving it a couple of jerks before getting on herself.

It was her first time. She didn’t know why she was rushing, only that it felt right and that she couldn’t stand waiting anymore. There was no learning curve, no awkward positioning. The whole day had been building up to this, and she welcomed it eagerly. She gasped as he entered her, all seven inches working their way inside. She felt too full, too full, and yet overflowing with ecstasy. She’d been wanting this, wanting him for so long, and he’d never made a move. Now he was being bold, and she was taking advantage of this opportunity.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes,” she whispered. “Yes.”

They moaned each other’s names as he thrust and she responded, gyrating with the intensity that comes with every first time. They were together, in more than a physical sense, at last one in purpose, totally in sync.

Impossibly, she could feel her third orgasm coming already-- and he could feel his second. Their cry was intense when it happened, and as she, then he, came one last time they collapsed, her small body still atop his. He was still inside her, although she could sense him getting smaller.

“I should have saved my wow for this,” he said.

“Yeah.”

“So how long have you been waiting for this?”

“Nine months. You?”

He flushed. “A year.”

She smacked him playfully on the arm. “You should have done something!”

“I did. See?”

They laughed, and slowly fell into silence in each other’s arms.

After a long pause, she said, “I’m glad, though.”

“Me too,” he said. “I wasn’t expecting this.”

She grinned. “Thank God for small surprises,” she said.

The End
Old 03-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

so this is what romantic hetero sex is like

good writing! you should do more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk