Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
Tamori

Default 22/F Truths and Dares

So, no dares involving something being inserted in my pussy right now. (Although, I'm getting really horny reading peoples dares, so I might change my mind.)
My Likes and limits are probably not complete, so if you dare me something I'm not okay with, feel free to edit your dare, give me a punishment using my dislikes, or come up with an all new dare.

As for truths, I'll tell you all my dirty little secrets. You just have to ask the questions.

Dislikes: Animal Play, Ice, Wedgie, Pics/Cam

Limits: Family/Friends, Illegal, Dangerous, Enema, Anything involving shit is a NO, anything involving me swallowing pee is also a no

Last edited by Tamori; 01-17-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Tamori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:53 AM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

Strip, get on your back, legs up to the chest, immobilize yourself in that position (use a rope, a belt, up to you), put your panties in your mouth. Put one hand under yourself and use only one hand.

Close your eyes and edge touching your clit only.

Wait ~2 minutes and edge only playing with your pussy, do not touch clit.

Hold it for ~10 seconds, use your pussy-juice lubricated fingers on your ass. Finger it until you have three fingers fully in. You are allowed to cum, but no pussy/clit touching.

Last edited by bee9; 01-17-2013 at 12:56 AM.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamori View Post
So, no dares involving something being inserted in my pussy right now. (Although, I'm getting really horny reading peoples dares, so I might change my mind.)
My Likes and limits are probably not complete, so if you dare me something I'm not okay with, feel free to edit your dare, give me a punishment using my dislikes, or come up with an all new dare.

As for truths, I'll tell you all my dirty little secrets. You just have to ask the questions.
i'm quite expert in self bondage dare, but i need to know what u have to use, ropes? handcuffs?,,, any toys?

plus they are not in sig but i think pics are limits?
MARIOMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #4
Tamori

Will do, and report back when finished.

Limits: Family/Friends, Illegal, Dangerous, Enema, Anything involving shit is a NO, anything involving me swallowing pee is also a no
Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #5
Tamori

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIOMASTER View Post
i'm quite expert in self bondage dare, but i need to know what u have to use, ropes? handcuffs?,,, any toys?

plus they are not in sig but i think pics are limits?

I have velcro bondage cuffs, but they hold pretty well and are actually kind of difficult to get out of. I don't have any rope, but I have a few really long scarfs. As for toys, I have a wireless egg and household items. I can use chip clips for clamps. I've got four total.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:28 AM   #6
bananabob
Distinguished Member

What's your dirtiest darkest fantasy?

Would you follow through with it? Or is it something for your imagination only? Why?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:28 AM   #7
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Okay. First cover your fingers, and I mean cover them, in toothpaste and put them deep in your pussy. Then use them to edge. Get a marker and write "Cum Slut" on your tits, "Stupid Bitch" on your stomach, "Overused Cunt" just above your pussy, "Fuck" on your right thigh and "Me!" on your left thigh. When you've done that smack your ass 30 times. Hard. Then attach the chip clips to each of your nipples. Then edge once more. But this time, as soon as you feel yourself on the edge, pull your hands away from your pussy and use a wooden ruler or spoon (or failing that your hand) to smack your pussy 15 times. For each smack you must say "slut" to yourself. Next, stand up and do 20 jumping jacks. If one of your chip clips fall off, slap your clit 5 times and then re-attach it. Then yank off each of the clips in one quick pull. Finally, get an object and fuck your ass until you cum. If can't cum purely anally then you may rub your clit as well. Have fun and report back!

I also have three questions for you:

1. When did you lose your virginity? Describe the experience in detail
2. When did you first try anal? Describe in detail
3. What is your most embarrassing or most extreme sexual fantasy?

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:39 AM   #8
ImaxSpecialFeature

ok i have a dare go to your email take 10 naked pics and email them to [email protected] my name isnt really bob barker though XD
ImaxSpecialFeature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:51 AM   #9
Tamori

I got naked, located some panties as I wasn't wearing any, then used my scarf to keep my legs at my chest. I put my panties in my mouth (Black thong with blue skulls, if you were curious.) and started fingering my clit. I made small, slow, circular motions at first. Then I started going faster, my pussy getting more wet with each second; and my moans getting louder. When I reached edge, I pulled my hand away and waited my two minutes. Then I started playing with my pussy, trying to take care not to touch my clit this time. I was still pretty sensitive down there, so every motion gave me these bursts of pleasure. It wasn't long before I was on edge this time, but I wasn't able to hold it. I failed my edge, and cummed like a bad little slut. I went on to fingering my ass, starting with one finger. The finger was pretty wet with my juices, so it slipped in just fine. I went slow at first, and increased in speed when I inserted my second finger. I wanted to be touching my pussy again by this point. When I got to my third finger, I was going in and out quickly. My other hand was gripping the bed underneath me, trying to not play with my pussy while I fingered my ass. I didn't cum this time, since this bad little slut failed her second edge.

Last edited by Tamori; 01-17-2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Grammatical errors needed fixing
Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 AM   #10
jaydoes

who is the most unlikely person that you have shown your pussy to in real life?
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:04 AM   #11
Tamori

MARIOMASTER - Sorry, I completely forgot about your picture question when I was typing my answer. I wouldn't say pics are a hard limit. I'd be willing to do pictures for a punishment, on the condition it doesn't show my face. I want to work for the government when I graduate, and I'm not too sure I should have pictures out there like that.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:08 AM   #12
Tamori

bananabob- My dirtiest, darkest, fantasy? Going outside, in my sluttiest outfit. With my hands cuffed behind my back. With a sign on me that says "Touch me anywhere" The idea of stranger passing by, seeing that, and deciding to play with pussy gets me really wet. Would I do it? Sure, if I had the courage.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #13
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

where are u from? (just the state) to see if it's possible to do something outside (hidden) or if it too much cold
MARIOMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:53 AM   #14
Tamori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Daring View Post
Okay. First cover your fingers, and I mean cover them, in toothpaste and put them deep in your pussy. Then use them to edge. Get a marker and write "Cum Slut" on your tits, "Stupid Bitch" on your stomach, "Overused Cunt" just above your pussy, "Fuck" on your right thigh and "Me!" on your left thigh. When you've done that smack your ass 30 times. Hard. Then attach the chip clips to each of your nipples. Then edge once more. But this time, as soon as you feel yourself on the edge, pull your hands away from your pussy and use a wooden ruler or spoon (or failing that your hand) to smack your pussy 15 times. For each smack you must say "slut" to yourself. Next, stand up and do 20 jumping jacks. If one of your chip clips fall off, slap your clit 5 times and then re-attach it. Then yank off each of the clips in one quick pull. Finally, get an object and fuck your ass until you cum. If can't cum purely anally then you may rub your clit as well. Have fun and report back!

I also have three questions for you:

1. When did you lose your virginity? Describe the experience in detail
2. When did you first try anal? Describe in detail
3. What is your most embarrassing or most extreme sexual fantasy?
Alright, so I coated two of my fingers in toothpaste. As soon as I stuck them in my pussy, it burned like a bitch. We have this toothpaste with breath strips in them, so I think that added to the burn. I liked it though. A little pleasure, a little pain. I was already wet from my previous dare, so it lathered up pretty quickly. Giving my entire pussy a nice little burn. Once I was finally on edge, I pulled my hand away and got my marker. Green Sharpie was all I could find. I'll be wearing my demeaning slogans for a few days for sure. I wrote most of them in all capital letters for added effect, but I had to use lowercase for overused cunt just to make sure I had room. I'm pretty tiny. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to smack one ass cheek 30 times, divide the thirty to both, or what. So I went ahead and smacked each cheek 30 times. I now have a very sore, and minty fresh ass. I attached my clips to my nipples and began fingering myself once more. I forgot to grab a spoon, so when I felt myself on edge, I used my hand and made sure I smacked my pussy extra hard. Calling myself a slut each time. Finally, I got up and did my twenty jumping jacks. The clips never fell off. I yanked off the clips, and boy did it hurt. I couldn't find anything laying around to fuck myself in the ass with that would fit, so I ended up using the sharpie I had used earlier. Some of the toothpaste had got on it earlier, so I ended up with a nice burning sensation there as well. Once the burning sensation lowered a bit, I was able to feel more pleasure then pain, and cummed.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 AM   #15
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Very nice. Thank you for the detailed report.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk