Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
NJTallGuy

Lightbulb Dartboard Dare Game

Figured I'd throw this out to you all. I have a dart board in the room and was thinking it would be a lot of fun to have the dart board dictate the dare penalty.

Each player throws one dart with the order of play going from highest dart value to lowest. A blindfold is needed (although a paperbag works easy too because its easy on and off)

There after, each player takes turns at throwing one dart. They must then do what corresponds with the number they hit. The "Double" and "Triple" locations on each number are ignored in this version. Any clothes that get removed shall get piled in the same location under the board so everyones are mixed together.

1 - You're a stripper. Remove one article of clothing.
2 - You're a stripper. Remove two articles of clothing.
3 - You're a Dog. Lick(full flat tongue (think dog slurp) 3 inches of any body part that was previously covered by clothing on the person who is after you in the order. Go to the next in line if that person hasn't removed anything yet.
4 - You're the Flasher. If you're a still dressed male - expose your balls until your next turn. If you're a still dressed female - expose one tit until your next turn. If you already have these parts exposed you are done - next person goes.
5 - You're the Bitch. You must walk on all fours like a dog after every other person throws and retrieve the dart in your mouth (stand for this part only) and bring to the next person in line. Do this until it is your turn again.
6 - You're an Ass-Kisser. You pick 2 players (1 male, 1 female) to have a "throw off". Both throw one dart each blindfolded. Whoever is closest to the bullseye, you must kiss their bare ass for 6 seconds as close to the center as the winner's dart was from the bull's eye. Guess where you're kissing if a bullseye get thrown.
7 - You're Busted. Remove everything you are wearing until your next turn. If you have nothing on, do 7 full jumping jacks in front of the dartboard.
8 - You're Naughty. The person next in line from you gets to spank your bare ass 8 times.
9 - Your the Dart Holder. Place an extra dart in your ass crack and hold there until you hit a large or small bullseye on one of your turns. If you drop it at anytime, you must lick it clean and put it back. Be careful with this one.
10 - Congrats - you can remove an available article of clothing from a player of the opposite sex - but using only your teeth/mouth.
11 - Your the Tramp. Everyone else must touch you on dick/pussy but noone may use the same part to touch you there. You go down the line of players and say "player 1 - please touch my pussy with the back of your hand. player 2 - please touch my pussy with the tip of your tongue", etc. until all the other players have touched you.
12 - You're a Side Show. Lay down on your back with your feet towards the board and your head just in front of where the players throw from. You can't move, but you can say things that might distract the thrower. Stay there until your next turn.
13 - You're the Hobo. Take any clothes EXCEPT your own that are in the discard pile that match up with clothes you are missing. Too bad if they don't fit - if you need it and it's in the pile you must put on. Also, if there is a bra in the pile it must be put on by the Hobo.
14 - You're the Trophy. You have to give 60 seconds of oral sex to the next person who hits the bullseye (big or small ring).
15 - You're the Toilet. Drink a shot glass of pee from your choice of other players who are able to provide the pee at time you made the throw. If you refuse then all the people who offered to pee must pee on you.
16 - You're the Warmer. kneel in front of the throwing line and every bottomless guy in line must put his dick in your mouth while they throw their dart. Insert 1 finger in any female throwers without bottoms on until she makes her throw.
17 - You're the Lucky Charm. Stand at the front of the line to the side. If male, each player must slap your dick for good luck. If female, each player must slap your tit for good luck. Stay here until its your next turn.
18 - You're the Athlete. Do jumping jacks in the back of the room in whatever you are wearing until it's your next turn.
19 - You're the Ostrich. If you are male - you must hide your dick in something until your next turn. If you're female you must hide something in your pussy until your next turn. Hands do not count (unless they're someone else agreeing hands).
20 - You're the Slave. Do one task for each other person. The group can veto or enforce an individual task if something extraordinary is asked.
Bulls-eye - outer ring - Pick either the person in front of you or behind you in the order and they must give you oral for 1 minute if the person in front or 3 minutes if the person behind.
Bulls-eye! - center ring - Pick any other player still in the game and they must perform oral until you orgasm. You are no longer in the line-up, but you may watch and have opinions when opinions are needed. All of your original clothes are removed from whereever they were (yes even if being worn by someone else) and you must get dressed.
MISS THE BOARD - Ouch. Flip a coin. Heads - Put a finger deep in your ass until your next turn. Tails - Put a group decided object in your ass till next turn.

That's is. Feel free to modify to your own taste. Any feedback stories of how this went would be appreciated. Pics would be a bonus (PM me for where to send).
NJTallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NJTallGuy for this post:
Old 08-14-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

holy moly thats long (btw i havent read it yet)
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

original, and very well done
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #4
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

it looks well done!
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
Saul2007

Send a message via Yahoo to Saul2007

Very good Idea! Nice work.
Saul2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:19 AM   #6
cadi14

This is a really good spin for a dare. Getdare has so many dice dares but not a lot based on other games, so this was really good.
cadi14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:37 AM   #7
NJTallGuy

Thanks for all the good feedback. I have a few other inspirations for chance-based dare games that I'll post when I have some more time.
NJTallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #8
thewildboogamoof

Sounds like it could end up being some satisfactory fun. Maybe I'll try this sometime.
thewildboogamoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:18 AM   #9
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Its a great set of dares! Very good. I will have to do this some time, good luck on any of your other chance based dare games.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:38 AM   #10
animal

I like this very much. There are some good ideas in it
Old 08-17-2007, 04:22 PM   #11
xatm092
Account Banned

I really like this, I think it is really good!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:50 AM   #12
YoureAmazingMe

Sounds like great fun. very creative. i'd definitely be willing to play.
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #13
luigi25

Move 'em closer or give 'em 3 chances to hit something...if multiple darts hit the board, then keep the blindfold on and walk toward the board...the first dart they touch is the one they keep. Try not to allow them to use their hand to feel the board.

-OR-

Have each player throw 3 darts, the lowest sum must pay a forfeit (which is mentioned in your post), let every other player throw at the board. The player with the highest 3-dart total will select which forfeit the loser pays.

A great idea, yes. Give these variants a try as well.
luigi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:05 PM   #14
Suki

Send a message via Yahoo to Suki

wow that's amazing...i so want to do that with a group of friends

Likes: humiliation, moderate pain, pussy and nipple torture, anal, vaginal inseration, being treated like a worthless slut, made to clean the toilet with my tongue

Limits: public, illegal, family, scat, pictures

Toys: dildo, vibrating dildo, small and medium butt plugs, nipple clamps attached by a chain
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:44 PM   #15
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Woah... very very good.
I wish I had friends who were into this sort of thing...
Hampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk