Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
Master.G

Default Girls denied till given permission

This is basically like no cumming for guys thread, and a renewal of no cumming for girls one I created long ago. The problem with the last one that any guy could give permission and this usually ruins the fun when he just ignores the others' tasks. Also, this when is slightly different as girls could also give permission.
There is a list of people who can give permission for this (Masters and mistress please pm me to gain the right to give permission, I'd prefer to choose known people here so that I am sure the fun would not be ruined)
Any girl that cums without permission of those people in the list would be punished.

so the rules are pretty simple, girls who post here are not allowed to cum until a guy says so. Guys decide when you orgasm, the way you do, and if you have to complete a task in order to earn permission. Masters out there can grant the permission to one,several or all (if they are generous).You are done when you earn your permission, if you like it you can re-join.

Weak untrained girls can set an upper limit for the days they can stay in denial, after that they pm me for a punishment to be able to free themselves. Also, if you want to cum before that time, you can pm me for a punishment, but the further you are from your upper limit the harder the punishment. I think there is no reason for anyone to break the rules now!!

Obviously, I can't be the first to join (as other posts used to ), so I am waiting for the first brave female to put her orgasms under our authority.

List of Masters/Mistress that can give you permission (to be updated):
1- Master.G
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #2
crazykinkybitch98
Account Banned

Sure I'll go first then As long as you decide

No toys but will improvise!

I must be punished if I don't reply to a PM within 10 minutes
crazykinkybitch98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk