Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Shiv

Default 24/F, bored this evening

I've got a slow night and not much to do, and since i've not gotten the responses i've hoped on my ad, I would love some dares to do tonight. Likes/limits/toys are in my sig.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
tomli

Let's play cow. Get naked and draw a few spots on your skin. Put something in your ass that looks like a tail. (If you can't find something appropriate, just put in the large butt plug.) Bite off some soap to chew on like a cow chews on grass. Then wear your collar, get on all fours and connect the leash to something. Then just stand there for 30 minutes thinking about chewing grass and making milk. Have fun!

Likes: orgasm denial, verbal humiliation, kneeling, discomfort, bladder control, cold, light pain, pee drinking
Limits: other people, public, face pics/face on cam, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, messy

PM dares
tomli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

Alright You will need

Enema kit
Larger butt plug
vibrator
glass
pair of panties

Gather all the items listed, now suck on the butt plug get it nice and lubed and put it in place, now go and put two quarts of warm soapy water in the enema bag, suck on the vibrator to get it nice and slippery and put it in your pussy, now take the plug out and hold it in your mouth so you don't get anything dirty, give your self the enema, all of it, reinsert the plug. Put on the panties.

Turn the vibrator on high.

The plug does not come out and the panties do not come off or even down until you've drank one cup (the cup you have, not a measured cup) of your own pee still hot and fresh and filtered through your panties AND dumped a second full cup over your head these must be from two separate times peeing.

For Every time you cum you must get a bar of soap work up a good lather and hold it in your mouth for one minute.

Report back in detail so everyone can see how eager you are to please strangers and satisfy our twisted whims, if you get bored you can always slap your udders a bit.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Didnt see waxplay as a like/dislike so if you want something different let me know.

Light your candle and go strip naked, go over to the wall and lay on your back and work your butt up on the wall alittle bit. I want you to stick that candle into your pussy so that when the wax drips it lands right on your udders. If you can bind your legs back behind your head that would be ideal, I want your hands free incase something happens with the candle dont want to start a fire in your house. About 15-20 minutes after the first drip of torture should work?

Let me know have never done a wax like dare before
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk