Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-16-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
HiSmIsTrEsS

Angry Disobiedient Slave

I have become very annoying lately with my slave, its seems as though he doesnt want to respect my authority. I feel i work as hard as i can to keep things fun and interesting and most of all mysterious. I think most of the problem he always wants to know what comes next and is constanly asking "what are we gonna do?" feel more confused then ever about being a Authortative misstress...Help please advice is my weapon!

Dislikes:Pee/poop/public/friends
HiSmIsTrEsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Maybe you can create a list of tasks .. the more activities on the list the better really.
Then when he asks, 'what comes next?' simply choose a number and he will have to look on the list what that number means and then gather anything he might need to do it. This will come in handy for times where you have exhausted all of your new ideas and still your slave just wants wants wants. If he dislikes the idea as the tasks may become repetitive make rules that he has to be able to perform any of the tasks within 2 minutes regardless of how many items he may need to gather.
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
HiSmIsTrEsS

thats a good idea! thank you any specifics in mind?
HiSmIsTrEsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
Bittenkiss

"what are we gonna do?"

.. well, I'm going to watch TV, you're going to stand in the corner until you get your manners correct.

If he wants to act like a child ("are we nearly there yet") then treat him like one. He'll get the message eventually, but basically, every time he asks to do things his way, your answer is not to play at all. If he wants to play, then he will realise he has to do it on your terms.

If that fails, invest in a ball-gag.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

What 'Play' does he like? What 'Play' do you like? What doesn't he like?
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittenkiss View Post
"what are we gonna do?"

.. well, I'm going to watch TV, you're going to stand in the corner until you get your manners correct.

If he wants to act like a child ("are we nearly there yet") then treat him like one. He'll get the message eventually, but basically, every time he asks to do things his way, your answer is not to play at all. If he wants to play, then he will realise he has to do it on your terms.

If that fails, invest in a ball-gag.
My thoughts exactly. I'll grant the relation should be enjoyable in some way for the both of you but if you are not happy with his attitude you should tell him to change it pronto. If this leads to the end of your relationship it would be more of his loss and he probably knows it. For you there would be plenty of other fish in the sea. The secret to being a good Dom (IMO) is to be creative and keep your sub on his toes. Try to confuse him a bit as to what you want and when he does what he thinks you want change it around a bit. Be fair though it shouldn't turn chaotic so neither of you knows what's up.

I hope this helps you a bit. There is one sure way to make your eager slave pipe down in no time though and that is to push their limits. (hard if need be )

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
Bittenkiss

I disagree in pushing limits, that puts a strain on things and will quickly destroy the "fun" aspect of it. You'll end up making him resent playing, and chances are you'll have to stop.

No, the trick is not to let him "top from the bottom". You have to actually be in charge, at least when playing. If he can't accept that, then you'll just have to fall back to a bit of tie n tease and leave it at that.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
RST
Distinguished Member

Agreed, that did come out a bit harsh and should be seen more as a joke than serious advice. Most commanding in my case is done through suggestion any way. I sometimes ask how [sub] would like to do [limit]? and leave that hanging for a while. The conviction that you will not play any further unless said limit will be at least seriously thought about can be laid on thick or thin. In any case this is where the squirming will begin most of the time. Other subs will just tell you flat out 'forget it'. That's when you know you were too harsh and demanding.

One thing is important to know. Subs have the final say in what will and will not be done to them, but Doms should be very strict in deciding the form that these proceedings will take. If your sub whines more than you like them to (and they continue to do so after you explicitly told them you don't like it) this has nothing to do with limits but lack of respect from your sub. I'd even go so far as to say that this is your sub pushing your limits.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk