Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
DirtyLittleJesse

Default Naughty Girl

I've been a very naghty girl. I need you to tell me any dares. The only thing I don't like is things involving friends or family. no pics either.
DirtyLittleJesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DirtyLittleJesse for this post:
Old 08-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
hunter
getDare Sweetheart

Spank Yourself With A Belt 20 Times On Each side of your but then tie yourself to your bed naked with a duck tape gag and do not move untill 4 hours have passed
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #3
jimb0
Account Banned

Here is a nice simple, quick one that you can do.

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = shorts
2 = skirt
3 = jeans
4 = dress
5 = formal trousers
6 = pyjamas

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = On the toilet
2 = In the garden
3 = In bed
4 = In your room
5 = In the lounge
6 = In the kitchen
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:01 AM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummnmm View Post
This dare is not for the meek. I did this to myself and it was the most humiliating experience of my life. You will need duct tape and a bold marker. First get naked and cover your entire body with words like bitch, slave, slut, small dick, animal, subhuman, cum dumpster. It is best to do this dare very early in the morning. Around 4AM. Drive to someplace that has trees that you can see from the highway. Park you car somewhere far away and walk the rest of the distance to the trees. Now duct tape yourself to a tree that is visible from the highway in a way that you can't escape. Now all that there is left to do is wait for someone to rescue you. When they do, play it off like someone else did it to you against your will so you won't get in trouble for indecent exposure. If you want you can shove a buttplug up your ass before you duct tape yourself to the tree. When i did this a bearded trucker guy found me. He used a hunting knife to cut me down from the tree. I was so humiliated I was actually brought to tears but at the same time my little boner was poking straight up. As soon as he cut me down I ran as fast as i could to my car without saying a word to the trucker. When i was in the safety of my car I masturbated and had the best orgasm of my life.
Do this, but blindfold yourself and position your body in such a way that your cunt and ass are presented to be fucked. You might also want to have some condom packets scattered around you to be used.

Either this, or use craigslist to find a random stranger with a giant cock to fuck you however he wants. Meet him at a neutral place like a cofee shop to make sure he's not a crazy axe murder, then submit to him. Tell him something along the lines of your OP here. Let him do whatever he wants to to punish you.

In both cases, say whether or not you are going to do the dare and when you have completed it.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 08-27-2010 at 04:06 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

not really a dare just some questions first

Your:
Age?
Height?
Weight?
hair color?
eye color?
measurements?
fantasies?

do you like doing stuff in public? openly or discreet?
any parks or malls?
do you walk or drive?
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
darer100

Ok now if u have a boyfriend invite him to ur house. Then befor he comes ask a friend to tie u up naked exposing ur ass and vagina. then they should gag u and blindfold u. after that they should tie u somewhere visible and unlock the dour. then after leaving a note and any sex toys u have near u. the note should say that he can do whatever he wants to u.
if however u do not have a boyfriend tell ur friend to do whatever they want to u.
please tell us how it went
darer100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Don't you just love when people DON'T read the post they are replying too.
She said no friends.
Anyway, a dare for you is to put a toothepast covered pencil in your pussy (or ass if you want) and roll a dice, leave it there for that many hours (every hour take it out and reapply the toothpaste).

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #8
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

I dare you to get a bowl of icecubes and insert them into your pussy. As it melts keep inserting more. Masterbate at the same time as you do this. You must edge at least 5 times. Then on the 6 time you are allowed to cum.
captcaveman25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk