Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2018, 05:46 AM   #1
Trump
Account Banned

Default Verbally abuse me please

I am a total slut that gets seriously turned on by being verbally abused. So please please use this thread to abuse me and turn me on. You may also add in a dare to reinforce the abuse. The idea here is to get me as wet as possible you can also add denial, ruined orgasms or tell me how to cum. please be as harsh as possible verbally no verbal abuse is off limits so do your worst. The one that gets me most wet will be added to my sig so all can see what I am

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:33 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You are useless save as a place for the fluids of ugly, pathetic guys. You beg for cum from scum and offer your naked flesh up to addicts and losers. Your holes are garbage cans. You get pleasure from the pathetic losers who have nothing better than to gaze at the fuckflesh you flaunt. Mostly poor lesbians and homeless guys. You’d let people spit on you if they’d only gaze at your sad, pathetic holes. Your orgasms are only for losers and you beg them from sad whores. You’d pay a whore to take your clothes and finger you to orgasm in the street or by the dumpster with homeless guys jizzing in your hair and finding garbage to ram in your pathetic ass. You’d suck their homeless dicks but they won’t let you because you are so pathetic. You are mostly valuable because watching you beg, naked, playing with yourself with cum in your hair and spit in your face and garbage in your ass is so fucking funny.

So, find a dumpster, strip naked, and masturbate there.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #3
Trump
Account Banned

Thank you so much sir I shall prove you right and take my smutty self down to a dumpster and masturbate until I cum like the pathetic whore I am

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk