Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 AM   #1
rbussl

Default I'm a new dom looking for things to try with my new sub

I'm new to being dominant, and it doesn't come super naturally to me to be dominant, but my partner of 1 month is very submissive and I want to cater towards this, and I'm very interested in exploring the more dominant side of myself more.

They like to serve and want me to take charge and decide what to do during sex. The greatest fantasy they've expressed to me is being completely subsumed, used up, and reduced to nothing.

I would really appreciate ideas for things we could try together to help explore our interests and our dynamic better.
my toys: dildo, nipple clamps

22, UK, pansexual ftm transgender boy, they/he
I have a pussy and tits, not a dick
a little basic medical information about my transition, since people ask me about it quite a lot
rbussl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk