Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-03-2018, 08:07 AM   #1
Genetix

Lightbulb Deepthroat Trainer - Web Version

Hi to all the Deepthroat Sluts out there

Lately I've discovered a thread regarding a Deepthroat Trainer as an app version: thread. I really enjoyed the idea and effort behind it, though there werde some people asking for a web version as well as additional features. As a web developer myself, I'm going to tackle this and create a more detailed version to be played in the browser IF there is enough interest and feedback for this idea.

So please let me know if you'd be interested in this and add some ideas/features you would like to have implemented.

As far as my own plans go:
I've started digging a little into webcam related JS-libraries to automatically track a toy by a manual color selection and some tolerance threshold. I noticed it'd be difficult with certain colors and when being used in darker environments etc.. so I've switched to the classic idea (adapted from the thread linked above), to touch a control (in this case e.g. the spacebar) with your nose, each time going down. This is of course a lot more easy to implement and allows therefore more features in a short time.

Such as:
- Holding deepthroats down
- Maintain a certain speed (audio support)
- Amount of deepthroats in a specific amount of time
- Creating patterns (e.g. 10x normal, 3x hold for 5s etc..)

I have lots of ideas, but as said, the work is not worth to be done for me alone. So I do hope you guys are interested in that. I might also consider doing similar things for others topics, any ideas are welcome.
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Genetix for this post:
Old 08-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #2
Larah

I think this is a great idea, I wish you good luck, and maybe different items, or sizes of dildos or the etc.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

No toys, only household items
Larah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:11 AM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

I'd be very interested! I love a good deepthroat task, and and this would be easier to use than installing an app.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:15 AM   #4
Victoria~

That’s a phenomenal idea, I think you should do it 1000%
Likes & Loves: Pain, bondage, nipple torture
Interested in trying: Semi Public
Dislikes: Hard Pain, corner time
Punishments: Piss, Diapers, Humiliation
Limits: blood, family, face pics, public, illegal

Kik me “Stay Locked Slut” to add 3 hours to my chastity time.
Kik arinalassa
Victoria~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #5
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Sounds nice, especially if you'd be able to turn this into something that runs completely in the browser (ideally so you can download the website and run it offline).

On the other hand, bad light is something that can be solved by switching the electric light on.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:41 PM   #6
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

Genus idea so we iPhone / apple users cane deep throat sluts

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:03 PM   #7
sissythroatpie
Baby Member

Someone has created a few web apps, based on small_bunny and Deepthroat&AnalPls "Throat Heaven dare" 1, 2 and 3 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=274819
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188674
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176573)

You can find the web apps following this link

http://crazy-xxx.github.io/

Maybe you already know this.

Sometimes I use the "Deepthroat Trainer" app, but it isn't customizable (you can only choose the duration of the training).

Your idea is very good, and for me, the most important is customization, to create your own training programs, according to your level, for example (holding a 12' dildo down the throat during 1mn isn't for everyone). Frequently, developers create programs corresponding to them, unusable for others (because too easy, or too hard...).

The others features you talked about (hold deepthroat down, maintain speed, paterns, etc) are very important.

I regret not having any programming skill, because I have some ideas too...

Maybe one day !

ps : sorry for my illiterate dumb cocksucker sissy's english, never been my favorite class at school !
sissythroatpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:28 AM   #8
Genetix

Just a little update from my side, so you guys know I'm working on it.

A first, rudimentary version is uploaded here:
https://blossom-of-death.com/dt-trainer/

Settings possible currently are:
  • Goal
  • Hold Interval
  • Hold Duration

The round can be started by pressing the space bar (it resets if configurations are changed mid-way).

After starting you'll notice a command appearing in the middle.

DOWN
These are just simple deepthroats and can be completed by triggering the spacebar.

HOLD
These will apear every nth deephroat as specified in the Hold Interval. They can only be completed by holding the space bar down for the required amount of time set in the Hold Duration field. A visual timer is already added.

What I'm planning on doing next:
  • Sound options
  • Speed settings (not sure how this could be implemented yet)
  • Mobile compatibility

I'm happy for feeback and ideas on what to add/change.
Piss Drinking
Shit
The following 2 users say Thank You to Genetix for this post:
Old 08-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #9
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Great! I just gave 10/2/3 a short try. Conclusions so far:
  • Using the spacebar like that works quite well, much better than in anticipated
  • At least with my setup it is practically impossible to tell when the time is over, acustic feedback would certainly help.
  • As you wrote yourself, it would be awesome if there were some way to create a timelimit between deep-throats. For example “if the spacebar hasn't been pressed for n seconds, add another round”

Thanks again for the work.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #10
Genetix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Great! I just gave 10/2/3 a short try. Conclusions so far:
  • Using the spacebar like that works quite well, much better than in anticipated
  • At least with my setup it is practically impossible to tell when the time is over, acustic feedback would certainly help.
  • As you wrote yourself, it would be awesome if there were some way to create a timelimit between deep-throats. For example “if the spacebar hasn't been pressed for n seconds, add another round”

Thanks again for the work.
Yes, pressing the space bar with the nose went easier for me too than expected

I agree that an aucustic feedback is a must-have, as it's hard to see the screen. This is planned and will definitely be added.

As for the speed setting, I like your idea of adding one to the total goal if the current timeframe per deepthroat passes without any registered. I will also add a sound for those failures.
Piss Drinking
Shit
Old 08-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #11
French-Curious-Man

Thumbs up

I just tried it and it's great but with a laptop it's not easy at all to press the space bar so maybe if you add the mouse click and hold it would be easier to some people to click with a mouse while training.

And of course i agree with you all for the audio feedback but make it discreet like a little click or something

Likes : pee holding/desperation, bladder control, wetting, crossdressing, spanking, anal, Light Pain, Oral, Deepthroat, feet, hidden public, hypnosis (within other limits)

Dislikes/Punishments : edging, diaper, line writing, wedgie, denial

Limits: illegal, permanent, blood, family, scat, too much pain, public, face pic, ass to mouth, toothpaste, CBT
French-Curious-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:02 PM   #12
Pholidota
Baby Member

I'm coming out of lurker mode just to mention that there's a program I found a long while back on the boundanna forum called Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer which does exactly what you're talking about. When I last played around with it it still seemed a bit buggy, I'd totally encourage you to go about making your own but you might find it useful to track it down and give it a look to see if it might help you make yours.
Pholidota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:34 PM   #13
aliciaslut

I like the idea!
aliciaslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:29 AM   #14
Ana The Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetix View Post
Yes, pressing the space bar with the nose went easier for me too than expected

I agree that an aucustic feedback is a must-have, as it's hard to see the screen. This is planned and will definitely be added.

As for the speed setting, I like your idea of adding one to the total goal if the current timeframe per deepthroat passes without any registered. I will also add a sound for those failures.
Any update to this feature?

I just tried this for the first time and love it! I think that auditory cue would make it perfect.

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #15
TransAubrey

Haven’t tried this yet as I’m just browsing on my phone right now but this seems like a great idea!! Of course, as you already said you’re planning on, a mobile compatible version would be great! I’ll have to try this out soon though and see how it goes

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk