Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2023, 12:19 PM   #1
Pussycat.

Default 23F Punish this disrespect bitch

I have been really disrespectful to my boyfriend lately - not listening to him, backtalk, fighting with him for no reason, cursing him and things like this. Today he has had enough so he instructed me to ask here.

Would appreciate any ideas fit for the situation!

Ps: He will be giving all the punishments he likes. Feel free to add what I have to request/beg from him.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment

Last edited by Pussycat.; 09-01-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 12:29 PM   #2
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Let's start you off with some cornertime!

You are to be naked except for your highest heels and a blindfold on (you can be creative with what you have to fashion a blindfold.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the wall with your nose, hands on your head, and feet more than shoulder width apart. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was and I'll give you part two based on how close you were to the target.

Make sense?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 12:33 PM   #3
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat. View Post
I have been really disrespectful to my boyfriend lately - not listening to him, backtalk, fighting with him for no reason, cursing him and things like this. Today he has had enough so he instructed me to ask here.

Would appreciate any ideas fit for the situation!
I think your dislikes tell the story. Why don't you offer yourself up to him for use of 'Amy hole' and each time he fucks you, you ask him to use your mouth or ass instead if he would prefer.

I think this would probably teach some humilitý
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 12:42 PM   #4
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Let's start you off with some cornertime!

You are to be naked except for your highest heels and a blindfold on (you can be creative with what you have to fashion a blindfold.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the wall with your nose, hands on your head, and feet more than shoulder width apart. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was and I'll give you part two based on how close you were to the target.

Make sense?
He asked me to do this one right away. Clearly i suck at this.. just 5 minutes 15 seconds only when i thought it must be lot over 7 minutes

Old 09-01-2023, 12:47 PM   #5
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
I think your dislikes tell the story. Why don't you offer yourself up to him for use of 'Amy hole' and each time he fucks you, you ask him to use your mouth or ass instead if he would prefer.

I think this would probably teach some humilitý
Unfortunately that is on his list. He has made it very clear that for the next entire week, anytime he wants to fuck me, it will be my ass or mouth only. But right now he feels the way i disrespected him, i don't even deserve that

Old 09-01-2023, 01:03 PM   #6
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
He asked me to do this one right away. Clearly i suck at this.. just 5 minutes 15 seconds only when i thought it must be lot over 7 minutes
105 seconds away from the target - I'm sure this isn't going to be enjoyable for you....

I want you to put clothes pegs on your nipples since you said you don't have toys. Then it's linewriting time.

https://writeforme.org/task/64f24347b0bd6b00375d59a3

Once you've completed writing your lines then you may remove the pegs. Reply to this thread with the password at the end of the line writing task to show your obedience.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:19 PM   #7
Brucebobby

Let’s start by stripping naked get a ginger root and peel it in the shape of a buttplug then let it soak in lukewarm water for 10 minutes while it soaks you will stand in the corner with hands behind your head nose touching the wall, after the ten minutes is up you’ll insert the ginger root into your ass and receive a spanking of let’s say 100 spanks per asscheek with a hair brush or belt his choice
Brucebobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 01:28 PM   #8
Pussycat.

Quote:
105 seconds away from the target - I'm sure this isn't going to be enjoyable for you....

I want you to put clothes pegs on your nipples since you said you don't have toys. Then it's linewriting time.

https://writeforme.org/task/64f24347b0bd6b00375d59a3

Once you've completed writing your lines then you may remove the pegs. Reply to this thread with the password at the end of the line writing task to show your obedience.
He loves this writing punishment a lot but wants me to do this later. In his words - "it will be more fun after you have been punished and humiliated enough. This will help the message to sink in"
Its cruel

Old 09-01-2023, 01:30 PM   #9
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebobby View Post
Let’s start by stripping naked get a ginger root and peel it in the shape of a buttplug then let it soak in lukewarm water for 10 minutes while it soaks you will stand in the corner with hands behind your head nose touching the wall, after the ten minutes is up you’ll insert the ginger root into your ass and receive a spanking of let’s say 100 spanks per asscheek with a hair brush or belt his choice
He just wrote ginger to his shopping list (to get today)
I don't feel very good I have never tried figging before but i am sure it won't be pleasant.

Old 09-01-2023, 01:42 PM   #10
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
He loves this writing punishment a lot but wants me to do this later. In his words - "it will be more fun after you have been punished and humiliated enough. This will help the message to sink in"
Its cruel
That sounds like a good plan to me!
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:
Old 09-01-2023, 02:10 PM   #11
Pussycat.

Since the ideas told till now are put off for later, can you please suggest some other?

Old 09-01-2023, 02:12 PM   #12
MrJB
Distinguished Member

This should combine a couple of your dislikes into one nice punishment

For the next meal you eat alone together, you are to serve him his meal. Then you are to stand & wait, naked & silent, until he is finished. After he is finished & you have cleared his up, you can eat yours as a pet would - from a plate/bowl on the ground, without any cutlery.

Repeat until he feels like you have learned your lesson.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 02:24 PM   #13
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Roll a dice - that's how many slaps you're going to give each side of your face.
Roll again and multiple by two - that's how many times you are going to pinch and twist each nipple as hard as you can.
Roll again and multiply by three - how many spanks for each ass cheek.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:20 PM   #14
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJB View Post
This should combine a couple of your dislikes into one nice punishment

For the next meal you eat alone together, you are to serve him his meal. Then you are to stand & wait, naked & silent, until he is finished. After he is finished & you have cleared his up, you can eat yours as a pet would - from a plate/bowl on the ground, without any cutlery.

Repeat until he feels like you have learned your lesson.
He found this amusing. For the meal, as instructed i was naked and silent. Instead of stand and wait, he made me go on my fours with tongue out like a dog at a distance. God it felt humiliating.. he took more time than usual to finish. Then he served my food in a bowl on floor.
I hesitated and got 2 hard slaps on my face. Immediately I started eating like a dog. He had mashed my food so it tasted yuckk but easy to eat in that position.
At the end he told, for this week, it will be our daily dinner ritual.
I am not happy

Old 09-01-2023, 08:25 PM   #15
Pussycat.

Quote:
Roll a dice - that's how many slaps you're going to give each side of your face.
Roll again and multiple by two - that's how many times you are going to pinch and twist each nipple as hard as you can.
Roll again and multiply by three - how many spanks for each ass cheek.
First roll - 5 .. i was made to slap myself.. he made sure each slap was hard enough nd made me redo a few this hurtt bad
Second roll -1 so 2 pinches on each side.. Not so bad..
Third roll - 1 again - guess i got lucky. I got 3 spanks to my each ass cheek.

Advertisements
Kink Talk