Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2023, 07:11 PM   #1
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22F Needs Diapered Chastity From Mistress

Hello, I am a 22 y/o submissive, kitten and little looking for a Mommy Domme located in US, Canada or the UK to keep me in diapers 24/7.

What to expect from me:
I live at home for the time being (thank you, Covid), work in an office and also from home. I like having set rules to follow and very rarely disobey. I aim to please my Mistress and enjoy being a good kitten for her. If I cannot perform a task at a given moment I will explain why and postpone it, but not ignore it. I might not end up doing it if is just not possible for me for some reason, but I would explain that as well. I answer quickly to messages, am very polite and I want to be seen as a good girl and a deserving submissive.

What do I require from you:
I am looking for a Mommy Domme who is caring, strict and enjoys keeping me in diapers and ensures I follow the rules. I ask that you are between the ages of 23-30. Diapers are not my only kink, but I have some likes in my signature below as well as a list on my phone I will share with you and discuss once you have reached out to me. I also require communication every day as I want you to enjoy talking to me and dominating me as much as I enjoy being submissive for you.

How to message me:
I have provided my Kik in my signature below for your convenience. PLEASE ONLY WOMEN.

What kind of tasks does the slave perform:
* Diaper Chastity: I am very new to chastity play, but the idea of being kept in diapers and not allowed to touch my pussy is very hot to me. I would like to also get a female chastity device and explore that with you.
* Rules: I would like to have a set of rules to follow through my servitude, this can range from daily tasks to restrictions or obligations to follow
* Humiliation/Degradation: A diaper slave needs to put in her place by obedience and reminding them of their worth. Whatever you can think of to degrade this slave will be "welcome"
* Hidden public: Definitely won't be able to do this as often as other tasks, but it's here nonetheless

These would be my main interests, but I do have lots of kinks I look forward to discussing on Kik.

Hard limits:
Will be discussed upon start of Kik conversation

Thank you for reading, and hope to speak with you soon!

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk