Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2008, 12:24 AM   #1
XxSgtJordyxX
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to XxSgtJordyxX
Default The Roman Bondage Experience

Hey guys this is my first story so bear with me and tell if i should improve my grammer etc

Maximus was tired and hungry he had been fighting those cursed Barbarians in Northen Germany for years and he had finally crushed them. He had just got back from a victory ceramony. Where Ceaser what congradulated him on his success and Maximus was give the gift to try out the New Sexual experience called Bondage. He was quite suprised when Ceaser had given him this rare oppurtunity. Normally Ceaser would of given to himself or one of the Senators.

Maximus had just gotten back to his house outside of Rome. It was nice and large Villa he had his own personal vineyard to grow wine. He had a spacious eating area and nice grounds. He was happy with his villa and it had taken him a while to purchase it. But he had eventually worked his way up to the rank of General in the Roman army. This villa was a good accomplishment of his life. He was to try out Bondage at the Coliseum later this afternoon. On Five slaves that he had brang back from Northen Germany as spoils of war. There would be a Bondage instructor from Northen Africa to help him.

Maximus left his Villa and set out for the Coliseum. It was a sunny afternoon and it was a beautiful day. Maximus was looking forward to trying out this "Bondage"
XxSgtJordyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
XxSgtJordyxX
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to XxSgtJordyxX

Hey guys this is the second part of my story any feedback comments would be appreciated

Maximus was rode by chariot to the Coliseum where the five slaves were waiting. Maximus's villa was north of Rome so he had a great view of the Surrounding Countryside and Rome it's self. It had big massive stone walls and huge gates. It was impressive architecture Maximus rode past the two men that were stationed at the gate, they saluted him. He rode to the Coliseum he had to ride through the rich district of Rome to get there. Maximus didnt like any of them the Business men,Senators,Merchants he hated all of them. But he had to put up with them. He arrived at the Coliseum it was so big and huge he loved it. He parked his chariot and the Coliseum Concierge took care of it

He went inside to one of the private viewing rooms. It was Dark and Smelled funny. He met the bondage instructor from North Africa his name was Abudji. Abuji said" hi how bout we head up to the Emperor's private room and lets get his party started''. Maximus and Abudji headed up towards the Emperor's private room. When they arrived is was a huge open room. It had lavish paintings on its walls and fine luxurys in it from all across the world. Maximus looked across and he saw the five slaves. Chained up to the Wall fully naked and gagged waiting for him to do his Deed he thought to himself what have i gotten myself in to

Last edited by XxSgtJordyxX; 03-31-2008 at 04:41 AM. Reason: For Freedom
XxSgtJordyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:59 AM   #3
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Smile Pppppllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee

Please finish it is a good story

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Bugger. Looks like the ending won't be coming anytime soon xD
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
war990
getDare Sweetheart

come on please start writing again

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:59 PM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by war990 View Post
come on please start writing again
Hmm... Look closely under his username... It says "banned"...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk